anyone play pokken tournament

in Entertainment

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 27 June 2016 at 10:48 AM

hey just wanted to know if they was anyone who played pokken tournament?

1,558 posts

dragonii • 4 July 2016 at 9:10 PM

@cloud-n-bolts I do not own it, but I really want to it. The graphics look really nice from what I have seen.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 5 July 2016 at 6:43 PM

@dragonii it is a great game and the tournaments are pretty long they arnt many pokemons to unlock though which is a shame. its soo hard playing online though ☚ī¸ its overall fun to play and the fighting idea is great like being able to swich from field and duel phase 😃

Male
47 posts

troy9229 • 18 August 2016 at 2:28 AM

@cloud-n-bolts

Hehe, I happen to have Pokken, but I can't really play it as much anymore. Though I do agree, it is quite fun. c:

Aside from that, I have heard that files for Empoleon, Scizor, and Darkrai have been found in the game's data, so I can't wait to see what happens with that. c:

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 August 2016 at 4:56 AM

@troy9229 hello their sorry for replying so late ☚ī¸ yay someone who plays pokken i actually cant play it much either as my wii u broke so i have to send it off for repair ☚ī¸ oh thats the first ive heard of that actually that sounds pretty awesome would be cool for new characters i hope they are not support though as they are a lot more than main atm 😃

Male
47 posts

troy9229 • 25 August 2016 at 9:33 AM

@cloud-n-bolts

It's okay, no problem. c: And good luck with your repairs, but I'm sure they'll send it back soon enough. c: I've had to send mine in for repairs once too, but they've brought it back fairly quickly. And as far as I know, if thry do make it into the game, Darkrai is sure to be a main character, since there has been footage of his usage in the Japanese arcade version of the game, so, yeah. c:

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 August 2016 at 11:35 AM

@troy9229 thank you for understanding 😃. im sending it off soon as it wont read disc anymore i dunno why ☚ī¸ i really hope they can repair if not my mum said she will buy another for christmas 😃. oh cool im happy by that as they arnt a great selection to choice from really compared to other fighting games 😃

Male
47 posts

troy9229 • 25 August 2016 at 5:48 PM

@cloud-n-bolts

Hehe, no problem. c: And at least you have a plan B if it does not go well, but if they're able to recognize the issue, it should be fixable. c: And yeah, I second on that. ^^" It would be nice if their roster was larger.

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 26 August 2016 at 10:05 AM

@cloud-n-bolts I do! I do! I love the game so much its so fun 😸