Female
2 posts

langerl • 3 August 2016 at 5:11 PM

Hi I'm langerl my favorite color is blue. I have 39 creatures and I have 2 friends contact me or message me bye

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 3 August 2016 at 5:26 PM

@langerl Welcome to EC, Here is a donation from #ECC Lot #676925

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 3 August 2016 at 5:48 PM

@langerl - Welcome to Egg Cave! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

If you are replying to someone, you should ping them. Otherwise, they won't know that you've done so. To ping someone, either click the bell icon under their username in the forums, or type an @ followed by their username (e.g. @sparklefox ). You can only ping up to five people per post.

Checking out the Forum Rules and the Site Guidelines would be an easy way to start. Other useful links are the FAQ and eCode.

A common mistake from newbies is that they'll ping and reply to people using their own wall. Pinging does not work out of forums and the blog, and to reply to people's comments you go to their wall instead.

I apologise if you knew any of the above information already.

Female
2 posts

langerl • 3 August 2016 at 5:51 PM

Thank you for the info

1,238 posts

queens • 4 August 2016 at 11:02 AM

Howdy! I'm queens, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to Eggcave @langerl ! A bit confused, are you? Well, I'm here to help! Here's a basics guide that'll hopefully help you on your journey. I apologize in advance if you already knew any of this.

What do I do here?
Lots of things! First, make sure to complete your beginners checklist. After that, there's tons of things you could do! Explore Ark, chat, play forum games, roleplay, and much, much more! Make sure to check the cave and mysterious asteroid every day.

How do I keep my creature's happiness up?
Don't let your creatures happiness get to 0! They have a good chance of dying when that happens. ☚ī¸
Here's a list of ways to keep up your creatures happiness up.
-Feed them regularly. (You can feed them once every day in return for some đŸĒ™ )
-Give them toys and food from the various shops.
-Restore automatically to 100 happiness by treating them to Tim's Food Shoppe. (Can be expensive)

How do I hatch/evolve my creatures faster?
-Put your creatures in the clicking exchange.
-Ask for feeds in return for you feeding their cove. (DO NOT BEG, EVER!)
-Use an offsite clicking exchange. (I recommend Yarold's)
-Maybe host a contest benefiting your cove in the future. (Make sure you have prizes for the winners!)

Well, that covers the basics! I hope this lil' guide I made helped you. 😊 Make sure to check out the FAQ and Site Guidelines as well.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me. You could also ask here. 😊

I hope you have a fantastic time here! ❤ī¸