Creature Suggestion: Voidster

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
660 posts

brad • 8 August 2016 at 4:06 PM

Disclaimer:
I am not an artist whatsoever. I don't draw at all, much less with a mouse. The drawing may be very bad, but I had this idea and wanted to represent it some how. It did not come out perfect, but it gets the point across okay. I'm hoping if it gets made, it will have much more detail, and be drawn much better.

This is also my first ever creature suggestion! Let me know what you think!

Art:
http://i.imgur.com/dEEbAkd.png

Egg description:
This egg has a very bright glow to it, and maybe a very subtle ringing sound? It definitely has a very odd look to it though. It seems like you can see forever when looking into it.

Creature Description:
When the Voidster is hatched, it has this very strange orb that it holds and is very protective of. It will not even let it's closest friends get close to or touch the orb. The Voidster seems angry all the time, and usually is, but if you are able to befriend this creature, it will be very good for you as Voidsters protect their closest friends from all danger. Careful though, it is very easy to lose the trust of a Voidster.

The tentacles on top of the head of the Voidster are used to communicate with other Voidsters. They can also be used to tell the maturity of a Voidster. The more purple they have on their tentacles, the more mature they are.

When the Voidster reaches max maturity, it appears to use raise the orb to the sky and do something. Nobody know what that "something" is however. It has been researched to a very high extreme all over Ark and cannot be figured out by anyone.

Bonus:
When I had the idea at 2am and wanted to scribble real quick so I wouldn't forget:
http://i.imgur.com/fqtld5P.png

And... ping people... or however that works... I guess.
#creaturesuggestion

Male
4 posts

x • 8 August 2016 at 10:53 PM

#creaturesuggestion

I tried adding that in an edit, as I forgot it originally, but it didn't seem to show up when I searched for the hashtag? Does it only work if it's in the original post?
I have no idea how the hashtag things work. Hopefully this'll make it show up.

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 24 August 2016 at 11:24 AM

@o_o wow i really like this idea especially how unique this is 😃 the colour scheme is very pretty and i love the design of the orb as well. my favourite stage has to be the last because i feel the angle of the drawing is really amazing and the face expression suits the creature the best. good luck with this idea 😃

Male
660 posts

brad • 24 August 2016 at 11:35 AM

@cloud-n-bolts Yay! Thanks so much 😃
I love that you say that you like even anything about the drawing, haha.
The drawing isn't even exactly what I even want it to look like. The drawing itself I feel is really ugly. It was just to get the idea across to an actual artist who can actually make it look good. 😋

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 24 August 2016 at 11:44 AM

@o_o well i feel they are way too many "cute" creatures out on eggcave so this one really caught my attention because of how cool looking it is. your welcome love i hope a lot more people get behind this idea so it can become a creature on here 😃

Female
442 posts

vibrancy • 29 August 2016 at 7:56 PM

@o_o it looks really cool I love the last stage and colors!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 10 September 2016 at 10:19 PM

@o_o
Woah, this is really unique! I like it!

Female
108 posts

quote • 11 September 2016 at 9:27 AM

@o_o

I love this! Its face really reminds me of a plague doctor mask. I would love to see this in the cave!

Male
660 posts

brad • 11 September 2016 at 10:49 AM

@birdlover64 @izziebee1017 @quote

Wow, I've missed a few posts, haha.

As far as all the "cute" creatures. YES. Way too many. All the suggestions are for big eyed, 4 legged creatures. Usually cat/dog like. They're all the same.

And sure, It could make a pretty cool Halloween Cash Shop/Cave monthly.

Thanks for the support!

Female
895 posts

murfijs • 1 July 2017 at 2:11 AM

@o_o nice creature

Male
660 posts

brad • 2 July 2017 at 5:14 PM

@murfijs Thanks! Glad you like it. 😊