Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 19 August 2016 at 12:58 PM

I'm new, but not that new (I started here a few days ago) xD I'm happy to be here 😊 and when someone needs help with feeding their eggs/animals, I'll try my best to help 😸 I can't do that every day, but I can try xD I hope we can be friends? Good day now and take care all of you 😸

Female
105 posts

rickyraccoon • 19 August 2016 at 5:27 PM

Welcome to the egg cave! I hope you like it here!

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 6 January 2017 at 1:06 PM

thank you, I really do πŸ˜ƒ sorry for the late answer 😱

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 January 2017 at 1:27 PM

Hello there, @sybil_howlett.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 January 2017 at 1:28 PM

@sybil_howlett

Hello there. You joined like, almost exactly one month before me! Such an old topic brought back to life...

I love this community.

Nice to meet you!

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 6 January 2017 at 1:39 PM

@flowerlynx ah, hello back πŸ˜ƒ

@leafstarofskyclan oh really? cool πŸ˜ƒ yeah, sorry hahaha ^___^'''
and nice to meet you as well, dear 😸

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 January 2017 at 1:40 PM

@sybil_howlett Oh no, it's fine. I was being whimsical 😸 Hard to see on a screen, huh? How are you, this fine day? Time is weird around the world...

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 6 January 2017 at 1:43 PM

@leafstarofskyclan Ah, don't worry about it 😸 yeah, sometimes it's hard to see that and never look that much on my notifications that's why I didn't see the reply earlier xD
I'm fine, thank you. A bit of a headache, but that's not bad. how are you today?
Yes, the time is almost crazy and scary ☹️ that's why it is nice to have a good place like Eggcave 😊

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 January 2017 at 1:52 PM

@sybil_howlett Yeah. Egg Cave is kind of a safe place for a lot of people, me included 😸 I'm glad you're good and hope your headache goes away. I get them ALL the time and totally understand haha πŸ˜ƒ Whenever I get a notification, I pounce on it metaphorically 😊 but anyways, I'm great. Just in math class... Agh. One time, the numbers and letters (where they are NOT supposed to be, mind you) gave me a migraine. Ah, good times. Oh well, I'm done with it now! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 6 January 2017 at 2:50 PM

@leafofskyclan it is definitely a safe place for a lot of people, us included xD Aw, I'm sorry you get them all the time as well, it's so annoying but almost familiar to get headaches and migraines *sighs* xD
ah, that's really bad you got that, maybe you had too many numbers and letters to look at in this time. I'm glad you are xD

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 6 January 2017 at 2:55 PM

@sybil_howlett

Waaaaaaaaay too many numbers! I need to go to lunch in ten. We should totally chat afterwards! And thanks for the apologies. It isn't your fault, though! Hold on a sec, I need to make copies. Pick a random topic and we'll chat then!

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 7 January 2017 at 4:40 AM

@leafstarofskyclan
sorry for my absence but I have sadly another time zone like you xD it was almost 10 pm at my place and I was so tired, sorry xD

oh I hope you had a good lunch break 😊 and hmm, random topic. hobbies?

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 7 January 2017 at 10:27 AM

@sybil_howlett
Egg Cave is a fun adoptables web site where you can adopt creatures, share them, take care of them, and make new friends. Mainly, you can collect and raise over 500 different creatures. You can get creatures daily at the cave. Creatures can die if you don’t feed them but, they will turn immortal at level 2000+, meaning they will not die. You can level up and grow creatures by getting them views, clicks and feeds. Feeding creatures is the most effective way to gain EC or eggcoins (the site’s currency). You can use EC to buy creatures, items and backgrounds called travels.

Words to know:
UFT: Up for Trade
NFT: Not for Trade
TNT: Transfer not Trade (do not offer)
UFA: Up for Auction or Up for Adoption
EC: Egg Coins (Currency - free)
CC: Cave Cash (Currency - costs real money)
CSP: Cash Shop Park Creature
TA: Travel Agency
PM: Private Message

When starting to trade, make sure you read peoples’ profiles and the creature profiles before asking them if something is UFT. I recommend learning how much a creature or item is worth before trying to trade for it.

How to feed quickly:
Follow these steps:
1) Ctrl+click all the eggs
2) Click the first tab
3) Feed the egg
4) Hit ctrl+w
5) Keep your mouse in the same place (food) and continue clicking then ctrl+w

To get started, I would check out the Help & FAQ section at http://eggcave.com/explore/faq
Rules can be found here: http://eggcave.com/guidelines

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Make sure you reply to people by clicking the bell or putting an @ symbol in front of their name so they get a notification called a ping. You can practice pinging me.

Have a great time on Egg Cave!
-Promise

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 7 January 2017 at 3:57 PM

@sybil_howlett

Hmm...I like to draw, read, creatively write (I'm working on a book!), do sports, aaaaaaaand (*drum roll*) EGG CAVE! There might be something else, but eh, I don't know right now lmao

I listen to Twenty One Pilots, Coldplay, U2, Green Day, and other bands like that. The Smashing Pumpkins are pretty good...

You?

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 8 January 2017 at 7:11 AM

@leafstarofskyclan

I love to draw, colour, read and write fanfictions (but I have writer's block so no writing in the moment xD) Eggcave and playing games on my PS2 😊

I love to listen to classic to 80's, except for Rap and Death Rock and Techno xD

oh, you write a book? awesome πŸ˜ƒ about what? 😊

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 8 January 2017 at 1:31 PM

@sybil_howlett

Cats and magic and drama and other stuff XD

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 8 January 2017 at 8:22 PM

Double post my bad

Female
70 posts

doobopper • 9 January 2017 at 3:49 AM

Welcome! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 9 January 2017 at 11:57 AM

@promise oh my gosh 😱 I'm so sorry I didn't see your post sooner ☹️ and wow, thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ the fast feeding is really amazing 😸 thank you again xD

@leafstarofskyclan oh that sounds amazing πŸ˜ƒ by the way, your name sounds so like after Warrior Cats x)

@doobopper thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 9 January 2017 at 12:10 PM

@sybil_howlett Haha it is. Leafstar is my favorite character from the books! She was from SkyClan. 😸

Female
12 posts

shayminsky19 • 9 January 2017 at 4:58 PM

Hiya

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 10 January 2017 at 11:36 AM

@leafstarofskyclan that's why your name was so familiar xD

@shayminsky19 heiya πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 10 January 2017 at 12:18 PM

@sybil_howlett Haha how did you get yours?

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 12 January 2017 at 1:25 PM

@leafstarofskyclan actually it's the name of my Original Character when I write small stories (I only write them for me xD) she is the sister of Logan Howlett, the Wolverine (Marvel's X-men 😊 ) I'm a huge fan of Marvel, mostly X-men, Avengers, the Fantastic Four and a bit of Doctor Strange xD

and sorry for my lateness 😱

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 12 January 2017 at 1:27 PM

@sybil_howlett Ah, lateness is fine. And that's interesting...!

Whatcha doing? πŸ˜‰

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 12 January 2017 at 1:30 PM

@leafstarofskyclan LOL I hope so xD

hehehe, I feed pets/eggs and try to get more exchange credits xD I chat with you in the moment as well and listen to Queen πŸ˜ƒ
and you? πŸ˜‰

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 12 January 2017 at 1:36 PM

@sybil_howlett Feed my pets, pop quiz that I just finished in math, and listening to Twenty One Pilots. πŸ˜‰ Today I get to go to our last basketball game (the boys team πŸ˜‰) I manage the scorebook 😊 We get to stop at McDonald's afterwards. It's an away game. The game on Tuesday was really exciting! πŸ˜ƒ