November CSP/Cave Monthly - The Bowla

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

BOWLA!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 26 August 2016 at 9:20 PM

It's been a while since I did one of these ~ And I have no idea if I suggested this concept before, but at least I did a redraw and rewrite for the Bowla and I hope you like it this time 😊

#Bowla #CreatureSuggestion

Image: http://moon-thiefy.deviantart.com/art/Bowla-Final-630737129

Egg: The Bowla egg is a strickingly soft egg with two buttons attatched. Rumor has it that if these buttons are pulled, the Bowla will be blind when hatched.

Creature: Bowla are mysterious yet benign creatures. They can be seen floating around Ark to people who are upset and crying. They let out a shriek and wrap their long ribbons around the patient and weep along with them, dark tears leaking from beneath the buttons on the Bowla. It is strangely comforting to be embraced by a Bowla, and to this day the SAR center does not know why this is.

random pings ❤️ (apologies)
@troy9229 @izziebee1017 @egglove1 @positivevibes @ammolite

1,853 posts

purgatory • 26 August 2016 at 9:23 PM

@motivecat the art is good! I love the description too 😊 I suggest add a bit more description to the egg part 😋 there's a chance that creature is gonna be made!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 26 August 2016 at 9:25 PM

@ammolite Haha thanks! ❤️ I'll try and flavor up the egg description 😉

Non-binary
248 posts

captaincookies • 26 August 2016 at 9:35 PM

@motivecat

I like it a lot. It's very unique, and the description is wonderful. 😊

Deleted • 26 August 2016 at 9:35 PM

@motivecat

First off, can I just say that your handwriting is gorgeous?
The idea of using buttons as eyes is very cute and unique. Are you thinking of colouring it as well? I'd love to see it in colour. I definetely would like to see the Bowla created!

Male
47 posts

troy9229 • 26 August 2016 at 9:46 PM

@motivecat

I love it! ❤️ I feel as though it is quite unique, and the eyes remind me of Coraline for some reason. Overall, I really like it. c: I'm real glad you decided to make a new creature.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 27 August 2016 at 8:43 AM

@motivecat
It's so cute! ❤️ I love it! 😃

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 27 August 2016 at 8:47 AM

@captaincookies haha thanks! ❤️

@positivevibes I'm not great with colors, but I can try 😋 but anyways thanks!!! 😊

@troy9229 thanks! ❤️ and I have a few more up my sleeve ~ 😉

@izziebee1017 Yay! Thanks for your support! ❤️

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 27 August 2016 at 11:27 AM

@motivecat For some reason this reminds of ebola.... the name.... other than that it's great!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 27 August 2016 at 11:38 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 yay! Thanks! ❤️ and haha xD

Gender Fluid
152 posts

platypup • 27 August 2016 at 12:02 PM

@motivecat
I hope you don't mind me just stopping in, but I LOVE THIS!! I really do hope to see this in color because of the loveliness ❤️ Just can't wait to see this in November ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 27 August 2016 at 12:16 PM

@8-leggedfreak

Haha!! ❤️ I don't mind at all! Thanks so much and it means a lot for your support!!! Sending you hugs!!!