in General

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 30 October 2016 at 9:04 AM

Welcome to Rain's Honk & Owl Rescue #RHOR

or if you prefer:

❤️ Rain's Honk Rescue #RHR #SAVEAHONK
❤️ Rain's Owl Rescue #ROR #SAVEANOWL

I will take in your unwanted and/or dying honks and owls of any kind. My Owl & Honk Coves, both, are protected by Leaf of Vaka. All rescues will be happy 24/7 and have plenty of friends and food!

If you are in need of a home for your honks and owls, for any reason, post the lot here and I will pick them up. I will change their names, most likely, so you should be okay with that.

All honks end up @honklover62 and all Owl creatures end up @vanilla_tigress in case you'd like to visit before and after the rescue. I will take in your feathered friend(s) until I reach the 300 creature cove limit. I ask that you do not collect new honk, obarn eggs from the cove. I am only rescuing creatures that are in danger of dying or need a new home for other reasons. Any Stage!

I am here to help, now that I can. I've been waiting to get Leaf of Vakas so that I could take in more feathered friends. I've had to give a lot of honks & obarns away in the past during hard times. I know how it can happen. Hard times are a fact of life. I have almost six years @ Egg Cave, so I have plenty of experience. I adore my creatures and will adore yours, too.

Blessings,
@novrain62

I may be able to help with other feathered creatures, but first contact #BOAF (Birds of a Feather) to see if any of them can help!

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 31 October 2016 at 11:26 PM

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ this is the best!!! if you ever end up reaching cove limit let me know so i can pitch in ❤️ #ROR #RHR

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 1 November 2016 at 8:42 AM

If you need any help, let me know! 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 1 November 2016 at 8:47 AM

Thank you, both of you! 😊

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 10 February 2017 at 10:40 AM

@novrain62 i can give you a honk its on my trade lists

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 10 February 2017 at 10:43 AM

That would be nice @murfijs if you don't want it. I'd be happy to 'rescue' it 😊

Thank you!

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 10 February 2017 at 10:44 AM

@novrain62 yep its unwanted

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 10 February 2017 at 10:45 AM

Okay @murfijs just post the lot and I will pick it up. I offered on your lot from your page.

Thank you for being the first person to use #RHR !!

He will have a good forever home!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 10 February 2017 at 11:05 AM

#SAVEANOWL
😊