Gravity Falls roleplay!

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 15 December 2016 at 8:13 PM

@foreigners @pitch1226

"Yeah, that's me! Mabel Pines!" Replied Mabel, before she realised how unusual it was. She took the glove off her head, completely oblivious to the look Dipper was giving her. "I have to go back to the Mystery Shack soon, because my great uncle thinks there will be tourists soon and he wants us to clean up the shop. You want to come along or something?"

Male
207 posts

enderwolf • 15 December 2016 at 8:21 PM

@audrei9

Can we do alternate universe cause I want to be Dipper Gleeful

Transmasculine
439 posts

shrimp • 15 December 2016 at 8:34 PM

@pitch1226 @audrei9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sure, Shooting Star!" I cast a second glance at her sweater. "If you don't think your 'uncle' would mind the help, sure!" My eyes traveled up to Pinetree, giving him a smug look before walking up to Shooting Star. "Amazing sweater, by the way! Did you make it?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 15 December 2016 at 8:46 PM

@foreigners @audrei9

I glared at Bill, not amused at his antics. He was up to something, I just knew it. One way for another I was going to find out what. "Yeah, let's go," I grumbled, following Bill and Mabel skeptically.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 15 December 2016 at 10:51 PM

@enderwolf
Sorry, no alternate universes! I'll let you have Gideon though.

@foreigners @pitch1226

"Yeah, it was one of the first ones I made!" replied Mabel. She readjusted the glove she was wearing. "I can't make any beanies though, so I had to use this glove as a replacement."
She trotted along after Bill and Dipper, then suddenly sped off ahead.
"Race you to the Mystery Shack!" she laughed.

Transmasculine
439 posts

shrimp • 15 December 2016 at 11:02 PM

@pitch1226 @audrei9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nodded in understanding and sped up to match the pace. Suddenly, Shooting Star ran off, yelling about a 'race' back at us. I mean... I could just teleport, right? My head shook. No. You have to act like one of these meatsacks right now, Cipher. It's only until you can get the journal from Pinetree.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 15 December 2016 at 11:48 PM

@audrei9 @foreigners

My mood lightened a bit at the mention of a competition with Mabel. I knew she would probably win, her being a huge ball of energy and me being a noodle armed nerd. Oh well. I raced after her. "You're on!"

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 17 December 2016 at 11:47 PM

@pitch1226 @foreigners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PKNuZovuSw

Even though Dipper was a faster runner, Mabel still had her headstart so she beat both to the Mystery Shack. Gruncle Stan was sitting in a chair on the porch when she ran over, and as she approached he got up and walked towards her.
"Hi Stan, anything I can do for you? I got Dipper, just like you asked." she chirped brightly. "By the way, this glove feels so comfy that I think I'll wear it as much as I can. How do I look?"
"Like an idiot!" chuckled Stan as he swiped the glove from Mabel's head. "By the way, I'm sorry about the tourists. The schedule was changed so that they're coming tomorrow, not today. Sorry, kid."
"Oh." said Mabel. "Nevermind, Dipper's probably finished hanging up those signs anyway so I guess it didn't hurt to call him over..."
"On the plus side, you still get more time together!" Replied Stan as he went in.

Transmasculine
439 posts

shrimp • 20 January 2017 at 9:33 PM

@pitch1226 @audrei9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped, my 'breaths' panting in the lawn of the Mystery Shack. Stanley was sitting on the porch when Mabel began to talk, and stopped when he responded. Wouldn't it be more efficient for humans to talk through a mind link? It'd be a lot faster. Man, they're really primitive still.
"So you spend time with your sister a lot, Pine Tree?" I looked over at the boy. "I mean, you were alone in the forest, weren't you?"

OOC :
Sorry about never responding to this! I probably should have when I first saw the notification, but at the time, I think I was busy in school.
I don't think it's been too long to stop us from continuing, though.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 20 January 2017 at 9:52 PM

@foreigners @audrei9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My instinct told me not to tell Bill anything. Even the journal itself had said trust no one. However, I wanted some information about him and not playing nice wasn't going to get me anywhere. That didn't mean I wasn't going to choose my words wisely though.
"Um, yeah I guess. I mean, we do pretty much everything together. We're twins if you haven't noticed and, uh, kinda are the stereotypical type of twins when it comes to doing things together." Even though we have completely different personalities, my thoughts joked. A small smile snuck through, but it quickly disappeared to the thought of the forest.
"As for why I was in the forest alone, Grunkle Stan had me put some signs up because no body else would."

Don't worry about it! I kept forgetting, so I'm glad you posted!

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 23 January 2017 at 3:09 AM

@foreigners @pitch1226

CURRENT MOOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PKNuZovuSw

Mabel ran back to Bill and Dipper. "The tourists aren't coming till tomorrow, so there's no work to do. Like, you want to come in or something? There might be something I have to do."
Before either person could respond, she giggled and ran away. Just before she dissapeared through the door, Dipper noticed that she was clutching a small love note which seemed to be decorated with stickers. Had she already found a lover so quickly?

Transmasculine
439 posts

shrimp • 23 January 2017 at 4:33 AM

@audrei9 @pitch1226

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nodded, opening my mouth to respond to Pine Tree, but was interrupted by Mabel running over. My mind only had a second to process what she said before she was off again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lqjwhrfkwjrbkwf

Really short, but it's 3am over here and I most likely wont be on much today

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 January 2017 at 7:21 PM

@audrei9 @foreigners

Instinctively my eyes rolled at the sight of the letter. Then she went again with the whole boy crazy phase. Knowing Mabel, I was scared to even ask what she wrote. She fell in "love" with every boy she met. I glanced at Bill for a second, not sure what to do or say.

"Um, well... Uhhh ok bye. Mabel wait up!" I had a feeling Bill would just follow us in whether I told him to go away or not. Turning quickly on my heels, I raced after Mabel. As much as I was against she new obsession with boys, I was still curious who her newest victim was.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 24 January 2017 at 11:41 PM

@foreigners @pitch1226

Mabel didn't look to see if anyone had followed her inside, her head was in a daze of joy as she clutched the letter to her chest. Rushing past the gift shop into the living room, she whipped it out to examine it again, just to see if it hadn't dissapeared.
"Dipper! Come look at this!" she didn't wait to see if he was listening. "Some random person gave this to me in the park and he said that he was going come to my house to date me or something! I can't wait to see him! *squee*"

Dipper seemed to look horrified, but Mabel didn't notice. "We only spent half an hour together!" she giggled. "He's interesting, you'll see!"

#mabel'sboyfriendisazombie #runforyourlife

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 28 January 2017 at 11:39 AM

@foreigners @audrei9

"Seriously?! Mable, you literally just met this guy! Look, I get that you are going through your boy crazy phase, but you have to see How ridiculous you're being! Do you even know his name?!" I didn't know why I was so suddenly frustrated. But how could she not see how silly she was being? My eyes shifted to the letter.

"What exactly does the letter say?"

Transmasculine
439 posts

shrimp • 29 January 2017 at 10:01 AM

@audrei9 @pitch1226

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was out of sight of the Mystery Shack, I resorted to floating again, lazily following the twins while I coasted on my back.
"She's right, you know." I stared at Pine Tree. "Boys are better to like than girls."
Though I doubt that Shooting Star cared, I hung around her, looking at the letter in it's semi sloppy writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can kill me and my late replies now, btw.
Also Bill lives to make Dipper uncomfortable.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 29 January 2017 at 8:14 PM

@foreigners @pitch1226

Mabel held out the paper and read aloud.
"Dearest Mabel, you are such an oppuortunity to all of us me. We I am so looking forward to having another queen, who is as cute as you. Don't listen to your silly brother, there are no gnomes threats in Gravity Falls forrest, where we may meet. I am so looking forward to you marrying all one thousand of us gnomes and spending the rest of your nautral lifespan as our beautiful queen being a couple. Meet you at 11:00pm!"

Mabel giggled and clutched the letter to her chest.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 29 January 2017 at 9:35 PM

@foreigners @audrei9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You've got to be kidding me. Please tell me you find this guy even a little suspicious? I mean, come on! 'I am so looking forward to you being a couple' isn't even grammatically correct! And 11:00pm?! Mabel, this guy is just plain creepy! I don't think you should go. He's probably trying to kidnap you or something!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Mabel didn't actually trust this guy, right? There just wasn't something right about him. For starters, he called her an opportunity which I found extremely creepy. Second, 'another queen' didn't exactly sound... normal. Plus the fact that he some how knew I would say it was dangerous didn't settle well with me.

Reluctantly I turned to Bill, "You claim to know everything! Tell her how sketchy this guy is! Even you can realize that, right?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And Dipper is trying very hard to ignore him as much as he can. 😋

Oh my gosh, I can't. The dude should have just rewritten the letter on a new piece of paper. XD

Also I didn't have Dipper say anything about the scratched out words because I imagined him just listening to what the letter said instead of reading along with Mable. 😊

Transmasculine
439 posts

shrimp • 29 January 2017 at 9:43 PM

@audrei9 @pitch1226

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snorted with barely kept laughter at the bad coverage of the gnomes' letter. Jeez, these things are still at it after all this time. Grinning, I turned to Pine Tree and just stared at him.
"What's his name, Shooting Star?" My eyes never left Pine Tree's. "He seems shady going out that late at night." Slowly, I turned to her. "But you do love your romance, don't you? And I don't think your brother's going to be able to stop you, now is he?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But when it involves his sister, I don't think he can lol
ahh he really should've! cx

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 29 January 2017 at 10:17 PM

@foreigners @audrei9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You don't even care, do you? Why am I even talking to you?!" My blood felt like fire in my veins. He was just toying with us, like this was all some sort of game for his amusement. Well Bill could leave us out of it. I didn't want anything to do with him.

Focusing back on Mabel, I did realized Bill was right about one thing, even though I hated to admit it. She wasn't going to let me stop her. That didn't mean I wasn't going to try though.

"Mabel, just please don't do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And even then, Dipper wishes he had just ignored him 😋

Transmasculine
439 posts

shrimp • 29 January 2017 at 10:25 PM

@audrei9 @pitch1226

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nope~" I laughed. "Because you just are, Pine Tree!" Sitting back on my cane, I watched them carefully, bored with nothing to do but prompt Shooting Star and irritate Pine Tree. Not like I could do much without them thinking that I'm too weird Looking down at my feet, which were still off the ground, I grinned once more. Too late for that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blurb.
More so filler for me than anything else, since the main conflict atm is between Mabel and Dipper

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 30 January 2017 at 3:08 AM

@foreigners @pitch1226
Mabel looked at Dipper with a strange look on her face, before checking back on the note.
"That's weird. I think the 11:00pm thing must have been an error, since he told me that he was going to meet me here at 11:00am earlier. Which is..."
She glanced at the owl clock on the wall.
"...five minutes from now! *giggle* Dipper, no one would plan on going out at midnght, so I'm guessing the poor guy just made a mistake. As for his name..."
She muttered something under her breath as if nervous and trying to fake it. Then she laughed.
"He's a little shy, that's for sure. I guess this is his first time dating girls or something! I'm still not very sure about his name though. Mabye I'll find out later."

OMG no I accidentally wrote 11:00pm LOL it was funny though XD

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 30 January 2017 at 4:41 AM

@audrei9 @foreigners

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was still going. Even after all of that, Mabel was still going.

"It doesn't matter if it's am or pm, the guy sounds like a creepy!" Maybe there was something in the journal? I opened it up, skimming through the pages, looking for something that might relate to the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's fine, it worked out in the end! XD
Also sorry for the short post. 4:35am. Yay. T.T
Cast a sleeping spell on me please

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 30 January 2017 at 9:05 PM

@pitch1226 @foreigners
"Relax Dipper, we're not going anywhere! He's meeting me here, so I'm sure there's nothing to worry about!" assured Mabel.

_________

aaaah this is shport

Deleted • 3 July 2017 at 12:37 AM

i'd slowly walk to the front door of a a strange..shack i sa'll then knocked on it slowly