*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~MY PRETTY SHINY IDEAS*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
526 posts

masonm • 8 September 2011 at 7:50 PM

Here is a list of my ideas and why they should be implemented 😸

1. STAR REMOVER! @Ian should like this idea, because its another item for the CS, and I know there is a good amount of users who /don't/ like stars *cough cough* like me..... *cough cough*

2. Search by creature type. On the right hand side, we have a search bar and you can toggle between "users" and "creatures". But as it stands, you can only search /names/. I think it would be pretty awesome if you could, for example, look up all of the *INSERT CREATURE HERE* in existence...especially for the more rare species. Regular begging/spamming/harassing rules must always apply, but it would make searching for your dream creature much easier!

3. Creature Idea Submission. It would be awesome if there was a section of the site where you could actually submit your creature idea. That way you KNOW that someone on the team will see it! It would probably cut back on some of the more *cough* annoying boards, and I'm sure users would like the peace of mind 😊

-will post the last bit from my side

Female
38 posts

geisha • 8 September 2011 at 7:51 PM

4. When creatures "die" they should go to the adoption center. This one will be argued over, I'm sure. And I'm sure Ian has his reasons for letting creatures be completely erased from the site (storage?). And maybe it should only apply to retired creatures? The bottom line is that abandoned accounts can be overlooked, and we lose some amazing creatures forever. Its really sad to see something like a Doovoo die when their numbers are so low to begin with! I think it would be really awesome if instead, when their health reaches 0, they go to the adoption center instead of getting deleted. It would make someone's day to find one there, and it doesn't decrease in number!

I've got some fun creature ideas too, but I'm not a very good artist 😋

Let me know what you guys think! Real discussions please!

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 8 September 2011 at 7:53 PM

@geisha
@masonm

Yes but the only issue with that is that like 5 people will hog the AC and click fast before anyone gets them :/

If they were put into a raffle bank and randomly raffled off within the site that would be nice (you could buy tickets)~~~

138 posts

demon • 8 September 2011 at 7:54 PM

@masonm I love no.4, but Doovoos won't die, they are all over lvl 2000...

Female
526 posts

masonm • 8 September 2011 at 8:00 PM

@demon
i've been feeding two that aren't immortal yet and are on abandoned accounts ☚ī¸ and some onnies, foos, macbots, tines ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸

@lizardfeather
i like the raffle idea 😃 i don't think there would be much hogging of the ac though, since its not /that/ often that they would "die" 😋 i like eggcave's raffle though, and it seems pretty fair, so that could work well!

@avelaingia
thanks!!

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 8 September 2011 at 8:01 PM

@masonm
All great ideas!

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 8 September 2011 at 8:05 PM

Yess to all 😊

Female
526 posts

masonm • 8 September 2011 at 8:51 PM

thank you, thank you 😃

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 8 September 2011 at 8:53 PM

@mansomn I like your storage's idea XD

138 posts

demon • 8 September 2011 at 8:54 PM

If a user didn't log on for so long, or if an account was deleted maybe too?

Female
343 posts

dragonkeeper • 8 September 2011 at 8:57 PM

yes too all wonderfull ideas

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 8 September 2011 at 9:05 PM

@masonm Oh that's true but it'd still be a bit like the TA where people refresh all the time x.x

Female
1,571 posts

rileytibbles • 8 September 2011 at 9:22 PM

@geisha
thats a good idea, but then there would be to many rares in the AC. The point is, that there ARE to many abandoned accounts with rares. I think that idea would work if the processing cost was more expensive. @ian

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 8 September 2011 at 9:24 PM

Great ideas! Only problem with 4 is neopets tried to do this and guess when the hacking agents came into play? D;

And search by creature type might make it too easy, that is part of the fun 😉 And once the first people get their pick at that, then none will be UFT.

3,562 posts

cafe • 8 September 2011 at 9:27 PM

Lolol

I had the raffle idea a while ago xD

Female
526 posts

masonm • 9 September 2011 at 11:05 AM

thanks thanks 😃 lets keep this bumped for @ian

Female
38 posts

geisha • 9 September 2011 at 11:39 PM

bump 😃

Female
2,171 posts

rosey77 • 9 September 2011 at 11:40 PM

@masonm The star remover is going to happen, see Ian's old comment on my profile 😉

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 11:41 PM

I don't think you need to ping Ian: he says he has people who regularly go through the creature ideas and don't post when they like it or decide to use it so yeah....

3 posts

a_giant_ark • 10 September 2011 at 5:43 AM

what are stars??? (I'm new)

Female
526 posts

masonm • 10 September 2011 at 1:14 PM

@smilies
😋 force of habit. everytime i type a name i end up pinging it. i don't think ian actually receives pings though....i feel like i read that somewhere xD

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 10 September 2011 at 1:22 PM

@masonm well I like all the ideas

Though the second one was suggested by me and @lily- a while ago and ian said people that have Uft creatures would have them in the tc, and if they could search creature types they may also be annoying the people who like you know keeping to themselves and who don't want to trade their creatures

Male
529 posts

frosty • 10 September 2011 at 1:37 PM

I suggested number 1 and 2 already.

Brb with the links.

Female
526 posts

masonm • 14 September 2011 at 7:03 PM

bump 😊