The Orginazation

in Roleplaying

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 9 September 2011 at 7:21 PM

There is Just this orginazation where we are split up into teams and stuff and assigned Missions๐Ÿ˜‹.

Weapon(s):
Name:
Element(One Element You can control):
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Personality:
Apperance:

Weapon(s): A Sword With A Fire Symbol Engulfed On the side. He also Has A Boomerang Like weapon that he can throw and it return back to him. It Has Spikes on Every point except the place where you hold it. He Uses A Scythe As A Final Resort.
Name: Daniel
Element: Fire
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Spikey
Personality: Jokes Around at times and is calm most of the time. He Enjoys Taliking with his friends. But he realizes the Importance of his missions
Appearance: Brown Spikey hair. A Space on his belt reserved for his sword an a holder on his pocket for him Boomerang-Like Weapon Called The Sifar.

Lord Treni Examined the New Member "2", Daniel, "Daniel....For now go to the waiting room until I Give Further Instructions. Understood?" *Daniel was wondering how he got here. And he wasnt getting ready to take no orders* "Hey...Old Man.", Daniel Said. Lord Treni Looked Back. "Whats wrong you got staring problems Old Man?", Daniel Said Following up With A Laugh. *Lord Treni Slapped Daniel Down To the Floor* "Dont Defy Me Kid"< He Said Turning back around examining something. *WILL POST MORE LATER IF PEOPLE JOIN* @luvduv @pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 9 September 2011 at 7:46 PM

Weapon(s): A long crescent blade with a black handle. a small bow and arrow that is black.
Name: Night
Element(One Element You can control): Darkness
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: long and spiky
Personality: A loyal friend, kind of hard to earn his trust. Does his missions with pride. Is mostly friendly.
Appearance: Long spiky black hair. dark red shirt and a black pair of pants. A dark red hooded cloak. A place on the back of his shirt for his bow and arrow. A holster for his crescent blade.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 9 September 2011 at 7:56 PM

*Lord Treni Examines The New Member "3" * "Hello There", He Said Not Very Enthusiastly. *I Whispered In His Ear: "Hes Scary. Dont "Defy" Him", I Said. "You Two.", Lord Treni Said. "Go To this World and Kill the Giant Shadow Demon." "Yessir", I Said Sarcastically walking in the portal. "Follow In night.", Lord Treni Said." @pirateseaz
@evolutary
@carnatate

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 7:59 PM

O_o This reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. Just saying ๐Ÿ˜‹

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 9 September 2011 at 7:59 PM

"Whatever," Night said weakly. *He walked over to the portal and hopped in* "That guy is a real killjoy," Night said to Daniel. "We are going to ace this mission," Night said with a lot of enthusiasm. "We are an unstoppable team!"

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 9 September 2011 at 8:07 PM

@smilies My Kingdom heart love kinda Seeped a little into this RP!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‹

@pirateseaz "Whatever", Daniel said in response to the comment "We Are the unstoppable Team!" *Daniel Dashed off Toward a Building and threw his Sifar. He Jumped on it and it stuck almost at the top of the building. He jumped up to the top and grabbed his Sifar back. Completely forgetting Night was there he ran deeper on the top of the building. Then did the same thing to Climb a building even Higher. Night could see Daniel bring out his sword and slash it at something. In the corner of his eye he saw a shadow being sliced by daniel's sword. @pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 9 September 2011 at 8:10 PM

"Hey, have you forgotten about me, Night yelled. You're not going to let miss out on the action are ya." *Night attempted to climb the building to no succession* @goku

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 8:11 PM

@goku Lol X)

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 9 September 2011 at 8:14 PM

*Night jumped on top of a trash can and tried to make a jump to the top of the building. He failed and fell to the ground on his back. "Hey, Night shouted again. I could really use some help here!" @goku @smilies You should join ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‹

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 September 2011 at 8:16 PM

@pirateseaz Not my style

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 9 September 2011 at 8:18 PM

*Daniel Viciously Sliced At the shadow demon several times. It Jumped backwards, then vanished. "Darn.....", Daniel said. "He got away.", Daniel said angrily. He jumpedd down off the building. Passed Night like he didnt even know he was there and vanished into the portal. @pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 9 September 2011 at 8:22 PM

*Night furiously stomped into the portal, clearly outraged by Daniel's actions* "You could have included me," he said sourly.
@goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 9 September 2011 at 8:26 PM

"Well.....Its Not MY Fault you're so Lame.", He Said walking to the main sector. "Daniel, Night how did your FIRST EVER Mission Go...?", He Said In Obvious concern. "It Went fine....Daniel said looking at Lord treni Like he had seen a ghost. "GAHHH", daniel screamed ju,ping backwards bringing out his sword. "What ever might be wrong Daniel?", Lord Treni Asked obviously confused. *Daniel ran to his room screaming* @pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 9 September 2011 at 8:28 PM

*Night walked over to lord Treni* "The mission went horrible, he said. The demon got away and Daniel wouldn't even let me get to it, I tried and tried to get up there!" *Night stormed to his room and slammed the door* @goku

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 September 2011 at 8:28 PM

Jojning!!!

Weapon(s): A long gold sword. Very big.
Name: Lizabeth
Element(One Element You can control): Lightning thunder that kind of thing.
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Style: Stright and usually in a bow.
Personality: Strong and leader like.
Apperance: In amour that looks like a short dress. her eyes are dark brown. She wears golden boots.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 9 September 2011 at 8:33 PM

*Lord Treni Walked int othe throne room* A Lot OF people sat beside His Throne. *Lord Treni Sat Down* "How Did THEY Do.", Someone sitting beside Lord Treni Said. "Their first mission went as excpected. Their growth is coming along slowly but i guess it will have to do until we Can Find HIM. Oh and also....Daniel I Think might be catching on........" "Whats the kids power?" "168" "Their mission Tomorrow Will be To test their future abilities. Tomorrow draws near my friends....." @pirateseaz

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 9 September 2011 at 8:38 PM

*Night opened lord Treni's door with such force that it came back and smacked him in the face* *He got up embarrassed, and yelled "I'm hungry, where can I get something to eat in this place!" *Night stood up rubbing his face from where the door hit him, "And can I get an ice-pack," He asked nicely, trying not to make Lord Treni too angry. @goku

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 September 2011 at 8:41 PM

As I walked in I threw a lightning bolt and got everyone attention. "Hey!" I yell.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 9 September 2011 at 8:47 PM

*Lord Treni Looked Like he wanted to pip-slap night straight in his face. He wanted to KILL This person.* "You may only Enter this room once you are Two Weeks Old AT LEAST. Also. "GO INTO THE KITCHEN TO GET FOOD DUMB-DUMB!!!!", He Screamed. His Eyes Glowed orange, then turned back to normal again. "An Ice-Pak May ALSO Be found in the kitchen."< He said. "Jriy, Show this Arrogant Boy to the kitchen" "YESSIR!", Jriy said leading the way. "Oh and Night. Id Suggest not coming in here until you are AT Least two Weeks old. Or youll be killed. He said. Jriy Grabbed Night by the arm and lead him to the kitchen. It Was big and Luxuriously Fascinating. "Dont destroy the place.", Jriy said. "You'll be Executed if you do." *He Walked away* @pirateseaz

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 9 September 2011 at 8:51 PM

As I walk to Lord Treni I stop. "You look busy." I say.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 9 September 2011 at 8:55 PM

*Night stuck out his toungue as Jriy walked away* *He rummaged through the fridge and pulled out a pizza and some sesame chicken. *He microwaved what he pulled out and began eating* "Daniel, he yelled. Come into the kitchen and get some food, this place has almost every food." *Night used some chopsticks to shovel anther mouthful of sesame chicken into his mouth* @goku

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 9 September 2011 at 8:57 PM

Can I join?

Weapon(s): A pencil, a pen, a paintbrush, and a brightly colored sword.
Name: Cassandra
Element(One Element You can control): Time ( You know predict future stop time. That sort of thing )
Hair Color: Red
Hair Style: Straight
Personality: Very nice and mysterious. Such a tom boy.
Apperance: Green eyes and red hair. Is 16. Has light brown skin. Has a red flower that she wears in her hair. Loves to wear black.

Cassandra walks through a portal. " I am here to apply for a job. " She says nicely.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 9 September 2011 at 8:57 PM

*Lord Treni Looked at Liz(Ill Call you that for short)* "YES IM VERY Busy!!!!! Now Leave this room and me alone until you become At LEAST two weeks old".

*Daniel did not come down from his room* @pirateseaz

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 9 September 2011 at 9:02 PM

Can I join?

Element(One Element You can control): Time ( You know predict future stop time. That sort of thing )
Apperance: Green eyes and red hair. Is 16. Has light brown skin. Has a red flower that she wears in her hair. Loves to wear black.

Cassandra walks through a portal. " I am here to apply for a job. " She says nicely.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 9 September 2011 at 9:03 PM

*Whatever, Night mumbled to him self* "Why does Daniel always think hes better than everyone else," he mumbled absently to himself. " "Where is that boy," Night said between bites of pizza. *Night grabbed another piece of pizza and started walking to Daniel's room* @goku

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 9 September 2011 at 9:07 PM

@julletbrown Can you change your element? That one cannot be chosen. Try Aqua, Earth, Etc.
*As Night Walked up the stairs and opened his room door he saw Daniel Stretched out across the bed.....sleep.* Night noticed it was starting to get lighter outside. About one More hour and it was time to start Day two of the orginazation! Liz got sent up to her own room. It was her choice what to do. @pirateseaz

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 9 September 2011 at 9:12 PM

Can I join?

Element(One Element You can control): Water

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 9 September 2011 at 9:13 PM

*Night tossed the slice of pizza on Daniel as he slept* Daniel had definitely not made a good first impression on Night. *Night walked back down to explored, he tried a couple of door that were locked. *Then he found an unlocked door that let to a huge library with tons of books and fireplace. There were also lots of chairs and a large vibrant fishtank. *Night selected a guide on mythical creatures and sat down to read*

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 9 September 2011 at 9:18 PM

" Uhhh.... hello? Anybody here? " She looks down a long dark hallway. No one. She checked all the doors. All locked. She tried one more. She opens it up to see a a person.

Male
2,554 posts

goku • 9 September 2011 at 9:22 PM

"ARISE COMRADES. DAY 368 For The Oldies, Day 2 For The Newbies. *Daniel Ran Down The Stairs Looking Angrily At Lord Treni. "Whats wrong?", He Said. "Night Threw This Pizza At Me!!!!!", He Brung out his sword. "He Will Be Punished. His Punishment.....*Lord Treni Snatched Nights Bow'N Arrow and nights Crescent blade.* "You Will Do today's Mission With NO Weapon. *Lord Treni Walked Away Liz and jullet(thats what ill call you). You Two Just Relax for tow Day. you will Do A HARD Mission tomorrow. He smiled and walked toward a door and unlocked it. It Was A Room with clocks Flipped in Every Direction. The Dimension was Warped! "Just Last At LEAST A Day in this room", He Said Pushing Night and Daniel In here. "You Aint Got No Weapon!!", Daniel Bragged @pirateseaz