Pokemon Summer Camp (Revived once again!)

in Roleplaying

Male
584 posts

faressain • 19 January 2017 at 1:40 PM

@panda9983
@naturegirl1999
@emeraldstar
@sakura-ironoyume
@sheepfox
@valleries1
@fandomtrash

Actually, Khartlon was second-fastest, but still behind Blade. A lot. Because he was showing off his moves.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 19 January 2017 at 3:38 PM

@panda9983
@Emeraldstar
@Faressain
@Sakura-ironoyume
@Naturegirl1999
@Valleries1
@Fandomtrash

Blade paddled back to everyone, "Are we going or not? What's the hold up?" He asked impatiently.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 19 January 2017 at 3:39 PM

@faressain
@panda9983
@naturegirl1999
@sakura-ironoyume
@sheepfox
@valleries1
@fandomtrash

Oceana rolled her eyes. Showoffs. She swam forward extremely fast and did a flip. But she still kept her speed. She had been swimming all her life. She could beat the boys easily.

(I just bought Alpha Sapphire. Why is Latias so pretty?

Name: Flame
Pokemon: Latias
Appearence: Usual Latias
Personality: Curious, brave, intelligent, loyal. Flame is trustworthy and honest.
Other: Flame can fly extremely fast.

XD)

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 19 January 2017 at 4:07 PM

@panda9983
@Emeraldstar Because it is. Also, accepted.
....How many characters do you have now? 7? Wow.
@Faressain
@Sakura-ironoyume
@Naturegirl1999
@Valleries1
@Fandomtrash

Blade just sighed. He couldn't swim like all those water types, but at least he had other talents, most of which none of them had no idea he had, or any Snivy mix for that matter.

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 19 January 2017 at 8:24 PM

@fandomtrash
My name is Sally.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 20 January 2017 at 3:03 AM

@faressain @sakura-ironoyume @sheepfox @naturegirl1999 @valleries1 @fandomtrash

Flame soared through the sky extremely fast. She looked down. There was quite a lot of pokemon here. She needed to find out who they were. Flame zoomed to right above the canoeing Pokemon and stopped in midair "Hi" she smiled.

Venus fell out her canoe. She thought she was special! She didn't know legendaries were coming to camp!

Jack just looked up and smiled at Flame. Before going back to his nap again.

Stardust floated around behind Flame. They were about to yell boo but Flame moved.

"I know that trick Tapu" she smiled.

Ella stared at Flame. Wow...

(Can someone make Latios please?)

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 20 January 2017 at 9:24 AM

@panda9983
@Emeraldstar I could, since i only have one character
@Faressain
@Sakura-ironoyume
@Naturegirl1999
@Valleries1
@Fandomtrash

Blade almost fell out of his canoe as well. He kept himself from falling, though. "Hi!"

Name: Nick
Pokemon: Latios
Personality: Nick is calm and laid-back, while also modest and caring [to most].
Appearance: A normal Latios
Other: x

Female
2,379 posts

sakura-ironoyume • 20 January 2017 at 10:48 AM

@sheepfox
@naturegirl1999 @valleries1 @faressain @emeraldstar @fandomtrash
Dude guys slow down what even is going on

Sherbet peeked out from the cabin and smiled. She came out and saw Blade. "Hey, what's happening?"
Blaster didn't care about what was even happening. He flapped his wings and soared freely in the sky.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 20 January 2017 at 6:48 PM

@panda9983
@Emeraldstar
@Faressain
@Sakura-ironoyume Not much so far
@Naturegirl1999
@Valleries1
@Fandomtrash

(i have no idea where Nick should jump in right now
Emerald, help me out)

Blade turned to her, resting the paddles on top of the canoe, "I'm waiting for everyone to...agree to go canoeing. Or swimming."

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 20 January 2017 at 9:22 PM

The other Pokémon are going canoeing, but I couldn't find one small enough so I decided to do a little exploring. That is how I found this tunnel.
(I don't role play very often, any tips?)
@sheepfox @sakura-ironoyume @emeraldstar @faressain
@fandomtrash

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 20 January 2017 at 11:36 PM

@panda9983
@Emeraldstar
@Faressain
@Sakura-ironoyume

@Naturegirl1999
Role playing can be hard to get into (just look at my earliest posts....ew
on second thought, don't)
But here's some good ways to get in into the vibe of things:
-Create a conflict. Pull some ideas from the vast world of the internet, and try to get characters involved. The more, the merrier (usually)!
and i recommend that your conflict only lasts a little bit. someone on another site dragged out their conflict for over a week on the most active role play on that site. it was....terrible.
-Something i learned from another website is...shipping your character with someone else's (so long as they agree and play along) will make your character much more noticeable and generally well-liked. Trust me on this one. It's not the solution for everyone, but if you develop a ship right, then you'll be sailing your way to a better experience role playing!
*Cough*
Anyways
-Try to interact with other characters. This one is obvious. Start up small talk, walk around a bit, and you might find yourself with a brand new conflict or ship that was hiding under the walls of text we've created!
-Try and have at least two roles. It's good not to go overboard with the amount of characters you control, as it can get confusing and stressful (I've made this mistake one to many times). It's for backup in case people are all interacting with others, or simply aren't around your character in the role play. This can also help you start a conflict, but try not to ship your own characters together. It rarely works, and I've learned that, too. If you do, you generally have to get a lot of attention. This usually ends up with everyone hating your ship, but in the sliver of a chance that people like your ship, that ship will tower above the others.
-Also, making a character with very similar/the exact same personality traits as someone else's makes both the characters more boring, usually, if those traits are overused (Guess who learned this as well?). If everyone has smug and outgoing characters *smacks my younger self with a newspaper roll* then create a curious, shy, and timid character. That'll stir things up...a bit.
...I can't think of anything else. Anything i missed?
@Valleries1
@Fandomtrash

(Anyways)

Nick was late to summer camp, if you could be late. He slowly flew above the camp, observing the bustling area below.

"So, are we going? Or are you guys gonna stay on the shore all day?" Blade asked.

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 21 January 2017 at 7:19 AM

"I think.I will go canoeing.", I said to Mary. "However, I am lost and can't find a way out of the tunnel, can you help me?"
@Fandomtrash @sheepfox @sakura-ironoyume

Female
17 posts

fandomtrash • 21 January 2017 at 9:42 AM

@naturegirl1999

"Sure, this'll take one moment."

Mary digs a new tunnel. She pops out of the ground, then comes back.

"Right up there."

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 21 January 2017 at 2:54 PM

@fandomtrash @sheepfox @sakura-ironoyume @emeraldstar
"Thank you, Mary." Sally said as she climbed out of the hole. She found the lake. She found a canoe that was small enough for her size. She wondered why she didn't find it before. She got inside and started canoeing

(Is it better to talk in third person or first person?)

(Does everyone remember what Sally is? If not, I will remind in next post. Sorry for not talking in third person)

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 23 January 2017 at 11:19 AM

Flame saw Nick flying above. "Hey Nick!" She called.

Female
22 posts

zorana_dragon • 23 January 2017 at 11:25 AM

(Can I join?)

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 23 January 2017 at 6:00 PM

@Zorana_dragon no need to ask, just sign up!~

@panda9983
@Emeraldstar
@Faressain
@Sakura-ironoyume
@Naturegirl1999
@Valleries1
@Fandomtrash

(Let's say Nick and Flame know each other already i guess *shrug*)

Nick looked down to see a familiar Latias. He swooped towards the ground and began to levitate, at Flame's eye level, "Hey!"

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 24 January 2017 at 3:34 AM

(Yeah. Might be best if they already know each other. Because they are the eon duo who work together it would make sense if they knew each other.)

Flame smiled. "Hi everyone. I'm Flame and this is Nick."

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 25 January 2017 at 12:39 PM

Hi Flame, Hi Nick, Sally said while canoeing

(Sally is a purple spinarak