playdate • 10 January 2017 at 4:48 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @slyriolu @silverlite
Join now?is that what you mean?

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 11 January 2017 at 9:04 AM

Yes
@playdate
Make your charater lol im still only the male in this rp this is halarious you can see our genders under our profile pics.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 11 January 2017 at 10:33 AM

Okay, so... Um, does other forum RPs/RPGs characters work, too? I'm pretty confused on that, but well, if yes, I might make Serperior-Human crossover character (It'll be half-serperior, Half-human who is gladiator)...

@slyriolu

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 11 January 2017 at 11:13 AM

@faressain
Im perfectly fine with that everyone else has powers your familiar with pokemon doubt you are familiar with warframe just search up operators warframe wiki and that should fill you in with my charater. So make it now and wait im not the owner.

Male
584 posts

faressain • 11 January 2017 at 11:44 AM

Ah, I see... So, uhh, character building time... (I'm doing his look very carefully, as I didn't finish him in paint yet...)

@silverlite
@slyriolu (is my character good?)

What is his/her/their gender? Male.
What name has he? Trebonth.
How old is he? 22
Who is Trebonth? Half-Serperior, Half-Human.
Any hints to his personality? Brave, which means he won't give up for any slight danger, stubborn, which means he can't stop and sometimes does unnecessary decisions, funny to friends, serious to enemies. He hates whenever the fire appears.
How does he look? He's smaller than average human a bit. His lower body looks like Serperior, with tail of it and two legs, whose are partially armored and are shaped like human's, but look like made from vine. His torso appears to be armored with iron platemail, but it's looking like Serperior deep under it, however, it's human-shaped, too. He has star pattern in middle of torso and French pattern visible. His arms end with razor-like leaves, which are like swords. His neck actually looks like Serperior's and his head is revealed to have one part being it's, second being human's, and in middle it's cross-over between two. His helmet also seem like made from both vines and iron. Both of his eyes are blue, but due to his looks (being half-Serperior), he's bald.
Any traits? He's rather strong, because of chlorophyll in his tail leaves, also, he's athletic, because of his size. Sometimes also has handful of knowledge. However, his weakness is fire and surprisingly - lack of self-confidence.
Other things? Nah...

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 11 January 2017 at 12:04 PM

@faressain
Well i said wait and see what the crator says im not the owner as far as im concerned its really good.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 11 January 2017 at 12:25 PM

@slyriolu haha Someone still needs to be Mike! Eleven is lonely...And Mike would have to be 14 lmao 😊

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 12 January 2017 at 2:42 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
@playdate u can join :>
@slyriolu
@faressain u can join:>
hi im back on! well for today and tomarrow -.-'
good work on character building guys! i hope we can start soon. ok lets see all of ur characters

silverlite= age-20, long wavy blonde hair with a pink dyed streak down the side, pokemon trainer, female, green eyes, jean shorts, pink t-shirt, 6 pokemon, white sneakers, name- bree greener.

playdate= Laura
Shoulder length brown wavy hair,hazel/grey eyes that seem to hold the rainbow,23,great in computer science,magenta dress with black shoes.

slyriolu= a riolu with warframe outfit,/crossover

faressain= Male, name-Trebonth, age-22, half-serperior/half-human. (sounds kewl) :>

leafstarofskyclan= ??

Female
313 posts

playdate • 12 January 2017 at 3:22 PM

Laura
Shoulder length brown wavy hair,hazel/grey eyes that seem to hold the rainbow,23,great in computer science,magenta dress with black shoes.
Is that good?

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 12 January 2017 at 3:29 PM

@playdate
that's great! 😃 il add it! (✿◠‿◠)

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 12 January 2017 at 9:31 PM

When we starting
@silverlite

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 13 January 2017 at 2:15 PM

ok il start:

@slyriolu @playdate @leafstarofskyclan @faressain

-its a sunny bright cloudy day, the first day of summer vacation. bree woke up to the spearows singing outside her window. she climbed out of bed, and hoped in a blue t-shirt with the water symbol on it, then slipped on her comfy pants and sneakers. she walked downstairs to make brekfast.-

*yawn* im gonna make some pancakes. -she walked into the kitchen, only to be shocked-
*O.O -.-*blinks* -the kitchen was covered in a sticky mess, plates and cups stuck to the wall, forks hanging on the ceiling. it looked like someone ate the kitchen then through it back up.-
h-oo-ow *she grouned* -in the middle of the kitchen hurricane disaster sat her bannette, charizard, Ariados, and arbok.
-she stood there for what it seemed like an hour.-

TAKE IT AWAY GUYS!! ❤️

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 13 January 2017 at 2:25 PM

Zura awoke outside not in a familiar place not in his ship. (Im going with mostly warframe stuff.) Zura looked around to see lush green. But this was impossible from the universe he came from. Earth was filled with overgrown mutated jungles. He looked in amazement at the differnce from what he usally saw. He realized he wasnt in his Warframe he panicked a little inside but realized he wasnt in a Grinner (Clones bacically) setelment. He just hopped the powers of the void could help him handle the threats here. He couldnt use the powerful abilities without his warframe.
@silverlite
@playdate
@leafstarofskyclan
@faressain

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 13 January 2017 at 2:31 PM

@slyriolu @playdate @leafstarofskyclan @faressain

-bree walks outside and breathes deeply(trying not to scream) she walks into a cluster of trees almost right next to were zura landed- ok ok ok... calm down bree at least they didnt burn the house down..

Male
584 posts

faressain • 13 January 2017 at 2:34 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @silverlite @playdate @slyriolu

Trebonth naturally woke up, himself being used to being half-human by now. Obviously, he was resident to that town, too... Though, the memories of experiments - which these scientists did on him - were still in his head. He pretty much was a bit thoughtful, but well, he quickly thought about something else...

- "Yeeeeah, right, I have still to meet that neighbor."

Anyways, even if he tried to wear clothes, he couldn't do it without suddenly tearing them apart with his razor-sharp leaves. So, he went in the half-broken by experiment armor, his tail leaning behind. He would look like some noble here, but he knew, he was fusion of human and Pokemon. But he was deep into thoughts, he forgot to go to his neighbor.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 13 January 2017 at 2:35 PM

@silverlite
@playdate
@leafstarofskyclan
@faressain

"Hello whos there." Zura asked in english hearing the deep breath. And thought it was annother Tenno. He slowly advanced forward.

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 13 January 2017 at 2:36 PM

@slyriolu
huh? hello? who are you? _slowly walking towards the voice_

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 13 January 2017 at 2:39 PM

"... Zura" He said hesitently. Getting closer.

@silverlite
@playdate
@leafstarofskyclan
@faressain

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 13 January 2017 at 2:41 PM

@slyriolu
im bree.... -slowly walking_

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 13 January 2017 at 2:46 PM

Zura soon replied "Bree? I dont know a Tenno who goes by Bree." He went into cover in one of the fallen trees.

@silverlite
@playdate
@leafstarofskyclan
@faressain

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 13 January 2017 at 2:47 PM

@slyriolu
anyways.. i came out here to calm down, why are you out here?

Male
584 posts

faressain • 13 January 2017 at 3:05 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @silverlite @playdate @slyriolu

Somewhat, Trebonth walked and walked, stumbling upon group here...

"Uh, who are you?"

He was surprised so much, he didn't pay attention to sunny sky.

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 13 January 2017 at 3:12 PM

@faressain
did he stumble upon us talking? if so:
-when bree saw him she jumped so far you wouldve thought she was 50 miles away now-
-deep breathing- oh! u startled me!

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 13 January 2017 at 3:15 PM

"What is happening?" Zura popped his head out from the trees cover revealing he was a riolu in some sort of suit. He saw Bree and mistook her for an Infested but realized she wasnt really distorted.

@silverlite
@playdate
@leafstarofskyclan
@faressain

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 13 January 2017 at 3:16 PM

@slyriolu
@faressain
huh? your a riolu?
_looks puzzled_

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 13 January 2017 at 3:19 PM

"Yes I am but what are you an Infested?." He pushed his glasses up and sat on a sideways tree.

@silverlite
@playdate
@leafstarofskyclan
@faressain

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 13 January 2017 at 3:21 PM

@slyriolu
@faressain
infested? what does that mean? _looking very confused_

O.o?

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 13 January 2017 at 3:23 PM

"Um tecnocite virus. The Orokin weapon. Gah never mind what are you? Im a Tenno." He asked it didnt look like she was armed.

@silverlite
@playdate
@leafstarofskyclan
@faressain

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 13 January 2017 at 3:24 PM

@slyriolu
um im a human...

Female
313 posts

playdate • 13 January 2017 at 3:26 PM

@silverlite @slyriolu @faressain
Laura wakes up with the sun shining in her face."Well guess I better get up."she says as she drags herself to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.