313 posts

playdate • 17 January 2017 at 10:16 AM

@slyriolu @faressain @leafstarofskyclan @silverlite
"Well this is one way to meet the neighbors I guess..."

Male
584 posts

faressain • 17 January 2017 at 10:44 AM

@silverlite @slyriolu @leafstarofskyclan @playdate

"Well, anyone want to know how this happened how I became 'it'?" Trebonth asked.

Female
313 posts

playdate • 17 January 2017 at 10:55 AM

@faressain
I do!

Male
584 posts

faressain • 17 January 2017 at 11:12 AM

"So... Well, uh, before I was fused with that... umm, Pokemon, I was fighting with other human... Till accident happened as house was set on fire... The fighter I fought died in flames, and I... uh, I had almost 85% of my body burned... Including right part of face... I was watching as I was driven into hospital, voices growing distant... uh, before I saw near-dead leaf-like snake.. .They decided to infuse remains of me with that.. um... Serperior... It wasn't though something, I wanted. Well... It even wasn't my body anymore except my head..." Trebonth told his story...

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 17 January 2017 at 3:10 PM

@slyriolu @leafstarofskyclan @playdate @faressain
your half Pokémon?! wow that's kind of strange..
and um as I was saying, mike? that's your name? well this seems to be one strange gathering. - looks at them all- hmm I feel strange. like I forgot something.. important?... oh right! The Kitchen. its a mess! my Pokémon actually tried to cook something! the whole kitchen is covered in batter! -overhearing the conversation from outside, Bree's Banette, sneaked out from a window and sat in a bush next to the group- anyways, were are you all from? (sorry if you've said it in roleplay mode im just too lazy to scroll back up XP)

Male
584 posts

faressain • 17 January 2017 at 3:23 PM

"Actually, I kinda hoped, they would fix my body, but well... Thing happened here, I think, half of the body was burned from the accident. Now you maybe don't see it, but before it was so painful. Also, I think I can just note it on my head... Just that's weird, I'm shaped like human, but have almost entire skin and tail of it... And ending of arms. I tried handling cup, but it shattered when I grabbed it, because I accidentally cut the handle." Trebonth sat on ground, himself relaxed.

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 17 January 2017 at 3:24 PM

@faressain
well at least you survived. -bree gave a nervous smile-

Male
584 posts

faressain • 17 January 2017 at 3:30 PM

"Well, technically, I'm alive. Just, I feel like there's two hearts beating in one body. Alas, I feel both like human and that fused thing." Trebonth let a bit of hearty laugh, before looking at sky, in shallow thoughts. "Anyways, you know now, having almost entire body literally turned into ashes doesn't mean you have to die, yeah?"

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 17 January 2017 at 3:32 PM

@faressain
yea.. you know after a while I realized something horrific. when people die, we become pokemon. when pokemon die I think they become other pokemon. think about it. yamask, phantump, phantump is a dead child who died in the woods! it says in the pokedex! makes you think about the world huh?

Male
584 posts

faressain • 17 January 2017 at 3:42 PM

"Whoa... That's really scary to think, we reincarnate. However, I wonder, if I could thank that Serperior if it was still- Wait, It probably is happy somewhere above or in body of other Pokemon right now, that it could help me... Also, I realized, my armor... It is still sorta here, but well... it's a bit split, overgrown, etc. Hmm, and I don't think, there's anything more horrific than if we saw our previous lives."

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 17 January 2017 at 3:44 PM

@faressain I'm so lost X' Can you tell me what's happening?

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 17 January 2017 at 3:44 PM

@faressain
like if we saw our body.. -shudders-
yamask has its human face in a mask.. gross and horrific

Male
584 posts

faressain • 17 January 2017 at 3:51 PM

@silverlite @slyriolu @leafstarofskyclan (the fusion and Bree are talking with each other) @playdate

"I actually doubt if I can hear correctly Pokemon. I just don't know, because I didn't test it yet. And Yamask... It must be pretty much torture to see it." Trebonth shrugged his leaf-ended 'arms'.

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 17 January 2017 at 3:52 PM

@faressain
anyways what brought you to our meeting?

Male
584 posts

faressain • 18 January 2017 at 3:41 AM

"I just walked, before I stumbled upon you." Trebonth was going deeper into thought. Or was he?

Female
313 posts

playdate • 7 February 2017 at 9:36 AM

"Hmm okay."
(Sorry been busy)

Male
584 posts

faressain • 9 February 2017 at 2:04 PM

"Well, maybe we should go somewhere else?" Trebonth said before he noticed, there was lack of noise here. "Well, nevermind. Should we do it now or wait?"

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 10 February 2017 at 2:10 PM

@faressain
ok were to?

Female
313 posts

playdate • 10 February 2017 at 2:57 PM

@silverlite
"Mind if I join?"

Male
584 posts

faressain • 11 February 2017 at 2:29 AM

"Well, maybe to my house. There we could probably discuss. And no, I don't mind if you join. Even opposite. I'd appreciate it."

Female
313 posts

playdate • 13 February 2017 at 12:13 PM

@faressain @silverlite @leafstarofskyclan @slyriolu
Okay well...

Male
584 posts

faressain • 13 February 2017 at 12:35 PM

"Well, then... I'll lead the way." Trebonth replied and then started walking home, sometimes looking back at others.

Female
166 posts

silverlite • 13 February 2017 at 2:27 PM

@faressain @playdate

*following trebonth* hmm i feel like im forgetting something still.. not about the almost destruction of my house in batter but something i need to remember... i cant shake this feeling, that somethings not right....