Frozen Kringus UFT

in Trading & Auctions

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 12 January 2017 at 1:53 AM

So this Kringus is UFT.
If ya don't feel like going to the link, it is a female frozen 2nd stage Kringus with a Santas Sleigh travel.

What I am seeking/not seeking:
~ Cobrart + CC
~ CC critters that are 2013 or older. Some will add for; some would need to have something added with.
~ No bugs or amphibian type critters. No weird / ugly critters.

~Priority critters are Cobrart, Flintar, Seiren, Ignis, Rencup, Encalop.
- Can add for Seiren, Ignis, Rencup, Encalop.
-Possibly can add for Flintar.

Pings:
@kalessin
@opal_dreams
@anthesia
@disney
@cala
Sorry if ya don't like pings. Let me know on my wall or PM and I'll make a note not to anymore.

Female
538 posts

cala • 12 January 2017 at 1:54 AM

@immortalraven

Sorry almost runs out of CC 😃

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 12 January 2017 at 2:00 AM

@cala
Thanks anyways 😊

Deleted • 12 January 2017 at 8:38 PM

@immortalraven ❤️ Good luck ^^

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 13 January 2017 at 3:24 AM

@immortalraven would a Peeturk egg (unfrozen)/or a Peeturk last interest you? I don't think I have any of those you listed uft, but you can check my cove to see if there's something else you would trade it for.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 13 January 2017 at 4:39 AM

@anthesia
Thanks ❤️

@raitonchidori
Sorry I have gotten/seen Peeturks for less than Kringus and I find them hard to trade away cause they aren't too popular :c I think they were a 2ooCC one and that's why I've seen/gotten em less? Not sure cause I wasn't there back then but I think some people from then said they had been.
But I will check your cove.

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 13 January 2017 at 5:40 AM

@immortalraven I understand about Peeturk, although it was the only CSP of November. And reading the comments, I didn't see anyone talking about their price, only someone saying that was waiting for her 500cc to come in. But it doesn't proof anything and I wasn't here at that time, so I can't be certain anyway.

But no problem, just contact me if you see something you might want 😊.