Fantasy rp

in Roleplaying

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 11:38 PM

@flowerlynx
(I guess I'll make subcategories for each elements.)
@degong
@flowerlynx
"This fortress is mostly yard and the actual building is pretty small think we're going to have roommates? I saw a few Jackkai (Search it up) maybe I'll be roommates with one of those but I've heard they shed a lot." Zura asked Samantha.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 10 February 2017 at 11:48 PM

@slyriolu Hmm... Google isn't being very helpful on the "Jaccki". Elaborate please?
@flowerlynx

-

"I suppose it is." Samantha answered, "For a fortress, that is. How small can they really be? But, yeah, we'll most defiantly have roommates. Maybe it'll corolate with your elemental?"

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 11:54 PM

(Sorry butchered the name again its Jakkai most likely making them one of my characters.)
"Maybe not who knows at least we're in." Zura said and smiled Zura gazed up a bit looking where the sun was it was around noon just before or after it. "You wana look at the other sparing things or find our rooms?" Zura asked.
@degong
@flowerlynx

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 10 February 2017 at 11:59 PM

@slyriolu @flowerlynx

Ohhhhh, now Google wants to show me things. 😃

-

Samantha nods in agreement, "Yes, that is the one thing that's not a mystery."
She smiles warmly back, "Whichever you think is best. I don't mind either, although we'll have to find our rooms eventually."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 11 February 2017 at 12:05 AM

The arena was made up of a dirt floor, and the dirt that you stand on is very loose.
As Alyssa walks towards the center, she has her doubts. Can she even beat this person? they look powerful...
The other person is a female, with a tall muscular build and a tall height.
Alyssa starts by summoning lightning to knock her opponent off her feet. Her mission accomplished, Alyssa uses the air to bat her opponent around until they call for a stop.
That was too easy, Alyssa thinks, uncertain about the outcome. The judges declare Alyssa the winner, to her satisfaction. With her power being used so much, Alyssa feels drained, and a little bit tired.
Alyssa smiles, and helps her opponent off the ground. "I'm sorry you didn't get a fair shot off to begin with..." she begins, "But I wish you luck for your next battle."
Walking back into the castle, there is the same man again. "Where is my room, and who are my roommates?"

(should all three of them become roommates?)
@slyriolu
@degong

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 11 February 2017 at 12:10 AM

(Yes and meh Jakkai when I make it its gender is yes. Just waiting for Zura to become a dubstep cannon.)
"Well then I'm going to look for my room they gave me a key with the number 27 in it." Zura said as he walked into the fortress and looked for that numbered room.
@flowerlynx
@degong

Name: Lua
Species: (I have the right to reject any species that seams a bit to off.) Jakkai
Appearance: A Jakkai with no winter coat wears Jeans and a grey shirt. 3'6 in height. He's also a mute he can't/doesn't talk.
Origin: N/A
Element: Fire
Extra element: Shadow

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 11 February 2017 at 12:15 AM

Yes to the same room, correct? If not, i can just go back and edit this. 😊

"It looks like you've got room number 27, with Zura and Samantha. Others will come soon, when they finish their rounds."
Alyssa walks around the main floor, looking for 27. 10, 11... 24, 25, 26... 27
Using her key, Alyssa opens the door, uncertain of what she will find inside.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 11 February 2017 at 12:25 AM

Zura was already in the room he took a bottom bunk and was laying down in the bed. He preferred his bed to be a bit messy he already rearranged the pillows one as it was normal one going on the rim of the bed. Zura has always only liked the mattress when sleeping and only that well only that and a blanket. Zura heard the door open "Oh hey." Looking at the person who opened the door. The Jakkai who was called Lua was in a top bunk and what seamed to be sleeping at the moment.
@flowerlynx
@degong

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 11 February 2017 at 8:47 AM

@slyriolu @flowerlynx

Are there two bunk beds? If so, I call top bunk! 😃 Jk, @flowerlynx, you can choose whichever one you want. 😉

-

Samantha got a key from one of the people who are organizing the whole thing. Her roommates are... Alyssa, Zara, and Lua. She wonders if the Luan she met earlier is her roommate, since she hadn't gotten his name. She opens the door and looks around, seeing all three of her roommates. She spots the Luan from earlier, another girl, and a Jakkai. She claims a bunk (you choose @flowerlynx) and sits with her feet off the bed, "So, I think we should all introduce ourselves. Who wants to start?"

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 11 February 2017 at 9:03 AM

(Lua is the Jakkai I'm just making it clear. I don't wana make any confused.)
@degong

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 11 February 2017 at 9:10 AM

@slyriolu (I know, it's just that you said that the Lua Fox are called Luans and... ohhhhh. I'll fix it.)

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 11 February 2017 at 9:21 AM

(Lua the Jakkai is just named after the country/land.)
@degong
@flowerlynx

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 11 February 2017 at 9:30 AM

@slyriolu (So do I change it to Lua Fox, then?)

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 11 February 2017 at 9:31 AM

(Just ignore it here's the map https://screenshot.net/259m2cn.)
Zura is a Luan fox, Lua is a Jakkai.
@degong

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 11 February 2017 at 10:05 AM

@slyriolu (Ok then. Do you want to start RPing again?)

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 11 February 2017 at 10:43 AM

@degong
@flowerlynx
Zura got out of his slightly messed up bed "Oh hey I remember you your Samantha I guess we're roommates. I don't know about the Jakkai I think he has been sleeping for the entire time I was here." Zura explained his legs crossed on the bed.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 11 February 2017 at 11:43 AM

@slyriolu @flowerlynx

Samantha nods, "And you must be Zura, hello."
She rearranges her pillow and lies flat on the bed, looking up. "I hope we don't spar again any time soon, I'm exhausted."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 11 February 2017 at 9:07 PM

@degong (I call the top bunk! 😃)
@slyriolu
Alyssa looks around the room, surprised. These were not the type of people she was expecting. The people usually found there were rougher looking.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 13 February 2017 at 9:37 AM

@flowerlynx @slyriolu

Samantha looks toward the door from the noise. She sees Alyssa and smiles, "Hello, you must be Alyssa. I'm Samantha-"
She sits up and looks at the bunk above her, "So... top bunk then?"

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 13 February 2017 at 11:53 AM

@degong
@slyriolu
"Yep, I'm Alyssa. Nice to meet you." Alyssa smiles. She nods. "Yep, I like the top bunk," she replies, "but it doesn't really matter to me."
😸

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 13 February 2017 at 11:54 AM

Time skip everyone?

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 13 February 2017 at 6:36 PM

@slyriolu Think so. 😸

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 16 February 2017 at 1:47 PM