Mystic Quadrants [RP Thread]

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 24 February 2017 at 10:28 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @slyriolu @chicachicken @panda9983
[I apologize for not answering sooner my antibiotics have been making me abnormally exhausted.]

Lethon paused as he heard footsteps pattering behind him.

"I've come too far to let my last chance at understanding what I am slip away." Mehanes muttered as she caught up. "Now let's go check out this fight. I believe the stakes have gotten higher since last time." she declared before walking confidently ahead.

Lethon simply muttered under his breath as he followed the woman before him. They sure knew how to be annoying when they wanted to.

He reached out and grabbed her as he saw shadows rising just in front of them. But seemed focused on a different group. "See if you can't find a way around." he said, his voice too quiet.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 24 February 2017 at 10:38 PM

@nightmaremoon12 Sorry, didn't have time

Eliza looked up and saw and saw Willow. "Hi," she said. "What's your name?" Waiting for an answer, she made light bounce around her, wishing she could hurry up. Eventually, she stopped, because it was draining her energy. She sat down and started to examin Willow. Should I kill and make Father proud, or make friends, like Elise used to say.
~~~
Elise turned around when she felt rumbling beneath her. There were dark clouds everywhere. Not knowing what to do, she ran and attacked them with her power. Hopefully I can try and squeeze the shadows into nothingness with my power she thought. Or talk to them, for I have been in the shadows for a long time.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 February 2017 at 12:01 AM

@panda9983

"Hey, don't be an idiot and just flash lights into people's eyes!" Willow chided. "You're going to get yourself blind in the future when karma backstabs you." She continued. "Anyways, haven't you noticed the darkness around this island? You're that oblivious?" She grabbed her staff, preparing to fight back when something's wrong.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 25 February 2017 at 2:03 AM

@nightmaremoon12

"Huh," Eliza said. "All I saw was sunshine and trees." And I don't think your human she thought quietly."Actually, darkness kills me, not light. I believe that's obvious since I controlled the light." She tapped her feet impatiently waiting for an answer.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 February 2017 at 2:24 AM

@panda9983

"Are you blind?!" Willow yelled out. "There's literally dark pillars around the sectors, and you haven't noticed?!" She groaned. "You better get away from here, because you might get yourself killed... Er, non-human." She continued. "And besides, did you think I know that you had power to control light?! I'm not a mind reader!" Her staff extended near Eliza's neck, an inch away. "You better run away, if you know what's best for ya."

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 25 February 2017 at 3:20 AM

@nightmaremoon12

"Never noticed," Eliza said pushing away the staff. "I know how to not how myself killed. Besides, its only exposure to darkness. So if I stay near the light, I'm fine." She levitated herself a few inches off the ground, then proceeded to drift away.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 25 February 2017 at 7:07 AM

@panda9983

"Have fun trying to find a hay in a needlestack." Willow sighed, before she headed on to Avia, seeing what appears to be... The same person?
She stood up on a high temple of Avia, and tried to get a better view of the creature.
"Hold on, the scanners say that this person isn't the one I saw recently... Is it a new person?" Willow mumbled, trying to push her robotic personality aside. It was awkward when she acted like a robot, despite the fact she has complete control over what she says, but she couldn't help it.
"Whoever they are, they need help." Willow mumbled, before she started to absorb energy from the air and shadows around her, and proceeded to shoot energy orbs towards the shadows.
(@slyriolu @thebrokenvibe @chicachicken)
~~~~
Niral opened their eyes. They were still at Aquia. The voices were finally gone, but they were drained from torment.
Attempting to get up, the satori limped towards the woods, as the lush flora managed to block them from the clouds' torment raining from below.

After a quick walk in the woods, Niral managed to bump into Eliza by accident.
"Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to!" They grinned, as they began to "awkwardly" stare into her eyes, hoping that they could get a reach into what the person's thinking about them.

@flowerlynx - oops! i forgot that you made a form in the RP. sorry!

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 7:25 AM

Leah followed immensely. In human form of course. Because she was part fox, she could hear from long distances. She didn't mid going for adventure. Besides it's not too many people goigng for adventurers so she thought.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 25 February 2017 at 7:41 AM

(Oh sorry for being inactive.)
Zura wondered why this bad luck always fell on him when he traveled to new places. Zura tried to throw them back by kicking up some wind. If that didn't work he could try another tornado. Or just try his tonfas Zura has never fought non phychical creatures before.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 February 2017 at 6:58 PM

@slyriolu @chicachicken @nightmaremoon12 @panda9983 @flowerlynx

Lethon ducked down as he felt something fire into one of the shadow creatures up ahead. Be it intentional or not to hit that creature he felt safest not being in the line of fire.

As a result he took to the air looking down upon the scene from a mildly safe distance, readying a few spells to be able to hop around if things got too ugly. Despite that though he prepared himself to start fighting and almost instantly drew his weapons before getting as close as he dared to the shadows.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 26 February 2017 at 4:26 AM

@chicachicken @slyriolu @thebrokenvibe @flowerlynx @panda9983 I'm bolding names of characters that aren't mine.

Willow noticed as Leah had followed her.
"You again?! I thought you wandered off to your death!" She then sighed as she saw shadow creatures behind Leah. "Great, you lead these creatures to me! This is why I can't trust kitsunes like you - you're always the trickster. I prefer tengu over you anyways! At least most of them don't trick you into giving them all your money!" Willow them used her staff and quickly extended it to push Leah away from her. "Now, begone from my sight!"
Willow turned back as she began to create more energy orbs, this time, drawing the power of the strong breeze in Avia, and creating wind orbs. Perhaps she can use them to push the enemies away from Elise.

Minerva felt like the gunblade was useless. Eventually she bolted off from Flara and into the wilderness. There, she found Lethon fighting some shadow creatures. Not wanting to distract them, she decided to sneak up on one of the shadows approaching them.

Deleted • 26 February 2017 at 7:32 AM

@slyriolu @thebrokenvibe @flowerlynx @panda9983

Leah, thought that was mean. She followed Willow anyway. She hurried up behind Willow and said, "I am no trickster." "Those shadows you were seeing were the shadows of friendly creatures or other people." Leah said, " "By the way I hear someone ahead."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 26 February 2017 at 4:03 PM

@chicachicken

"Are you stupid?!" Willow yelled out. "These shadows are going to kill all of us! It's because you don't read your history books, and don't know what's going on!" She then dissipated her energy orb and used her staff and swung it towards Leah as fast as possible. "Leave or I'll kill you!"
Willow then created energy fields to trap the shadow figures. "This 'Spirit War' isn't in my memory, but it sounds so familiar..." She mumbled.

Deleted • 26 February 2017 at 4:06 PM

@nightmaremoon12

No, "I am not being stupid. "You are acting crazy." "I hate to transform, but if I must than fine." Leah transformed into a kitsune." "I am not leaving without a fair fight."

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 26 February 2017 at 4:16 PM

@nightmaremoon12

Elise stopped fighting. "It's pretty useless without direct sunlight." she muttered. Drawing the shadows into the wilderness, she destroyed a branch using her powers. Trying to reach into the shadows mind, she concentrated. It feels like they are trying to encase me with their minds, not like normal shadow she talked to in her past, she thought. Quickly, she bolted out, trying to remember what that shadow was. But she lost it. Letting her cloak cover her, she continued to lead the shadows into a clearing. "Only time light can be useful," Elise mused as some started to fade. Like me, she thought. Though the larger ones were holding out for a bit.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 26 February 2017 at 4:41 PM

@chicachicken

Willow's pupils then turned red. "Initiating combat mode. Your pathetic attempt in fighting me is useless. Surrender or I'll be forced to use drastic measures." The tip of her staff began to surge electricity. "You'll be dead by the time you lay a hand on me." She had no emotion as she spoke. Her humanity was disabled. "Your fair fight won't happen when I'm around. Plus, we're at the top of an Avian temple, and we're high off the ground. I'll make your last moments of living being thrown off a ledge." She knew Leah's oblivious personality was a threat to everybody on the island. It was imperative that she killed all of the ones leading others to their death. "Face it, there's no light. You'd be fighting darkness if you don't know where the light is. I'll kill you before you lay a claw on me."

Deleted • 26 February 2017 at 4:44 PM

Leah said felt like she lost sanity. "Then I could just poof around." "You of course can try to kill me." "But that isn't getting you anywhere." "So you might not want to." @nightmaremoon12

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 26 February 2017 at 6:22 PM

(When I'm on barely anything happens when I'm off everything happens! MY LUCK!)
Zura tapped his bladed tonfas on the ground trying to get attention. He didn't want a person to be thrown off a cliff for another weight on his soul that he had to handle because he didn't do anything. It was possible for Zura to take the kitsune away but that electrical staff will make him plummet to the ground with the kitsune.
@nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 26 February 2017 at 11:47 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @slyriolu @chicachicken @panda9983 @flowerlynx

Lethon glanced over as he saw more people joining into fray. They didn't exactly seem to be making any leeway with these shadows. That he could tell at least.

He paused in his flight, hovering at a safe enough distance from the shadows. He scrutinized the area around him trying to see if perhaps there was something he could use to his advantage in this fight.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 February 2017 at 12:23 AM

@chicachicken @thebrokenvibe @slyriolu
(Nothing much happens. Plus, I'm making interaction with two different people not have that huge impact than one with multiple people. Plus these things happen and it's not something to complain.)

"You're no match against an AI," Willow remarked. "Living creatures like you are too predictable." A sigil then appeared behind her back, glowing an apocalyptic red. It resembled the moon with the sun behind it.
Eventually Willow decided to siphon a bit of the energy of living thing around her, especially Zura and Leah, as well as the trees around her. She felt sonewhat drained, but in the end, she created a golden energy sphere.
Willow then hurled it on the ground, creating an energy barrier surrounding her and Leah from the outside.
"You know..." She monotonously mused. "Your teleportation and tricks won't work if you're blocked by an energy barrier. As such, your powers will be useless!"

Minerva then began to impale a shadow creature using her gunblade, the creature exploding into small bits, until it disappeared entirely.
"Do you need any help, or are you fine fighting without me?" She asked to Lethon in hopes she would get an answer.

Deleted • 27 February 2017 at 6:35 AM

@nightmaremoon12 Leah said, "sure" "You may be more powerful than me but that doesn't usually work." From the start you have been awfully rude." "You think I am the mean one right now." "You are not being reasonable."

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 27 February 2017 at 9:46 AM

Well at least Zura had backup now. It seamed to Zura, Willow had become more of a threat then Leah. But Zura felt a bit light headed due to some of his energy being siphoned. Zura seamed to be siding more to the kitsune more than Willow at the moment. Zura was now just waiting for Willow to slip up.
@nightmaremoon12

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 February 2017 at 4:09 PM

@slyriolu @chicachicken

Willow had one thing in her mind: Fight. Thats what she was programmed for. She rarely defected, but her humanity slipped up every so often.
She won't let that influence her this time. She doesn't know her human self, but she never let that influence her. Willow didn't care about Leah and what she is saying. She considered all living things to be useless and pathetic.
"Does it look like I care about your unreasonable chatter?" While her enemy was distracted, Willow rapidly jabbed her staff towards Leah's chest, electricity surging through it. "You're not even paying attention to the fight! That's why you're not winning!"

Deleted • 27 February 2017 at 4:19 PM

Leah smiled disappeared. But she regenerated, and said, "That wasn't wise." "Try again if you want." "It won't get you anywhere." " Besides who says I wasn't paying attention?"

@nightmaremoon12

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 27 February 2017 at 4:22 PM

'And your not ethier!' Zura thought as he sprinted behind the robot and tried to impale the robot with one of the metal bladed tonfas. While the other he slashed furiously with. It's better to have Willow be dead or passive is what Zura believed at the moment. He also didn't want the robot to commit mass genocide on everyone on this island.
@nightmaremoon12

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 February 2017 at 4:35 PM

@slyriolu @chicachicken

Willow slightly turned back, and her right arm was the one to be cut off.
"Great job. You cut off my arm." Willow cut off the energy barrier as she looked around. She had two enemies and many shadow enemies in her sight. Her eyes turned blue again as her sigil disappeared. "How unfair. I thought you wanted to fight fair," Willow remarked to Leah with an eyebrow raised, "but this doesn't seem fair, hypocrite."

Minerva eventually vanished into the wilderness, and found familiar robot surrounded with enemies.
"Leave her alone!" She yelled out, as she attacked the shadow creatures, and grabbed on to Willow and her arm, running off from the fight. "Hey, you might not know who I am, but Will..."

That was the first time somebody had called her Will, but it sounded familiar. Willow remained calm with this girl. "You can fix my arm, right?"

"Hope so!" Minerva grinned. "We gotta run, because they're gonna chase us!"

Deleted • 27 February 2017 at 7:22 PM

@slyriolu @nightmaremoon12 Leah said, "I don't care if she calls me a hypocrite because she is one." Leah said "Thank you" to Zura. She disappeared for a second and came back with food. She said, "this is for you" to Zura and left it for him. Leah disappeared and went back to her home.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 28 February 2017 at 12:49 AM

@chicachicken @slyriolu
(Yo, Willow and Minerva's history is kinda longer than 'i know who created you.' It's basically 'we were friends before you died from an illness' with these two.)

"How did you know my name?" Willow softly asked Minerva. She felt like she was drained from her amputated arm. "I don't know who you are."

"I do," Minerva replied, "because I've known you before you died." Willow's grasp from Minerva's arms slipped away.

Willow was speechless. She didn't realize she actually experienced death. It was painful to hear the words Willow and die in the same sentence. "I died?" She slowed down, leaving Minerva behind.

"Will? What's wrong?" Minerva looked back, before walking back to Willow. "You don't remember? Not even a little bit?"

"No," Willow replied, "because I never had that memory in the first place." She felt like she was realizing a truth. "Why, did I die?"

"I..." Minerva mumbled. "I'll tell you about it, but we need to fix your arm." She grabbed onto Willow and ran towards a certain direction.
"I'll show you a friend of mine. They'll be able to fix your arm, but in the meantime, we need to run from the shadows..."