Zotairi Descending

in Roleplaying

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 3 March 2017 at 1:06 PM

@loe_kee xD ____ Corned Kyla and pointed a sword at her throat. xD I can totally imagine that happening in the RP

Female
66 posts

loe_kee • 7 March 2017 at 12:34 AM

@nightmaremoon12
@flowerlynx
@emeraldstar
@sony

Kay since @anthesia hasn't made their character yet I'll start up the formal rp and let them join on their own time.

I'm real fast adding another character just so we can have another guy lol
Name: Kalen Fahrler
Personality: Kinda shy but caring, he's a peace maker and likes everyone to get along. Hates to be a burden and therefore gives it his all to better himself.
Appearance: Around 5'7 and slender but toned. He's working to become stronger. He has wavy light brown hair and some sharp features though he still has the face of "a pretty boy". Wears clothes issued for "Dark World Exploration" that are equivalent to military attire but darker and stronger.
Other:
Zotairi's Name: Todd
Zotairi's Gender: Male
Zotairi's Appearance: Similar to a wolverine, but closer to the size of a large rat. His fur is spiky and hard which helps with his power.
Zotairi's Power: Conducts electricity, but can't really control it. The problem with his fur helping conduct electricity is that it is extremely difficult for the energy to leave his body, leaving him incredibly weakened after the smallest exertion.
Zotairi's Personality: Ferocious and temperamental, he's not to be interacted with much. But with the right amount of coaxing and bribery, he will become extremely loyal and protective of someone or someones.
Other: Kalen is the little brother to one of my main characters in my comic of this story and named his Zotairi after him

Review of characters:
Mine~ Kyja Meek, female, imposing/stand-offish w/ Litha, cat-like, stealth & Kalen Farhler, male, shy but caring, w/ Todd, mini wolverine, conducts electricity

Sony's~ Lukor, male, full of contradictions but lovable miner w/ Jordan, parakeet, glows in dark

Emeraldstar's~ Kyla Wren, female, brave & kind w/ Flame, mountain lion, controls heat & Zoe Ashfall, female, extremely feisty w/ Dragon, dragon, flies and breathes black fire & Silver Winterdeer, female, carefree and crazy w/ Fawn, white deer, indestructible horns

Nightmaremoon12's~ Ellys Allium, female, reserved yet optimistic w/ Alexite, miniature nue, mind reader

Flowerlynx's~ Alyssa Walker, female, social and brave w/ Ajac fennec fox/raccoon, controls water

And here we go to start this thing up! Ta-daaa

Oh and if you guys have any spare time, a user asked me to give input on what they should name their valequine. If you wanna add any input, here's the link. 😊

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 7 March 2017 at 6:20 AM

@loe_kee

Woo. This is exciting! 😸
Can't believe I'm the earliest here hahahaha feeling so proud right now :')
I managed to write something on the official Zotairi RP, think it was a little bit too long for not much of a plot undeveloped o-o I'll try to tone it down if you'd like I guess? xD But I'm just really excited right now hahahahaha. Will try to learn everyone's characters' traits.

And already did the name thing for the user with the Valequine. xD

Y'all have a nice day.

@anthesia

smh. xD

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 7 March 2017 at 11:15 AM

@loe_kee

Name: Zoe Ashfall
Personality: Zoe is independant and rebellious. She's sometimes violent too.
Appearance: Zoe has waist length straight black hair with red streaks, she has red eyes and pale skin.
Other: She is extremely feisty.
Zotairi's Name: Dragon
Zotairi's Gender: Male
Zotairi's Appearance: Dragon is a dragon (xD). He has black scales, silver eyes and massive silver bat wings.
Zotairi's Power: Apart from flying Dragon can breathe black fire. He is weak to water and flying rocks (not normal rocks). By flying rocks I mean rocks that are thrown at him from below.
Zotairi's Personality: Independant, trustworthy, loyal.
Other: He doesn't get along well with other Zotairis.

Female
66 posts

loe_kee • 7 March 2017 at 11:21 AM

@emeraldstar lol our group's gonna be a mess xD Accepted

(editing above post to add her in)

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 7 March 2017 at 11:26 AM

@loe_kee Thanks xD Wait! Let's make even more of a mess!

Name: Silver Winterdeer
Personality: Carefree, slightly crazy, a dreamer, clever and imaganative.
Appearance: Silver has waist length wavy silver hair, blue eyes and pale skin.
Other: She usually wears a white hoodie, white skirt and black combat boots.
Zotairi's Name: Fawn
Zotairi's Gender: Female
Zotairi's Appearance: Fawn is a white deer with silver horns.
Zotairi's Power: Fawn's horns are almost industructable. But she's weak to fire, lava, magma and all that flamey stuff xD
Zotairi's Personality: Calm and wise.
Other: Silver usually rides Fawn therefore there is a black saddle on her back. She also has black reigns.

Female
66 posts

loe_kee • 7 March 2017 at 11:29 AM

@emeraldstar okay okay but no more from you lololol Accepted 😉

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 26 March 2017 at 11:05 PM

@loe_kee
@nightmaremoon12
@flowerlynx
@emeraldstar

Hey peeps.
I am terribly sorry I abandoned this for such a long time T___T RL wasn't going so well and I wasn't active for quite a while but I'm mildly here now and should invest more time to engage in this super plot with y'all.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 March 2017 at 11:28 PM

@sony
😃
The RP started dying. O.o

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 26 March 2017 at 11:29 PM

@flowerlynx

But we proceeded D; //
I'm really sorry T_____T

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 March 2017 at 11:30 PM

@sony
Ah, real life is more important. 😉
The rest of the RPers missed you, I'm sure. (I know I did.)

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 26 March 2017 at 11:32 PM

@flowerlynx

Psstt, don't lie ;d
I CAN SEE IT!
But yeah, I'm still not in full swing for EC but I'll try to reply ASAP!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 26 March 2017 at 11:33 PM

@sony
Haha. Welp... I'll post when I have the time... ._.

Female
66 posts

loe_kee • 5 April 2017 at 9:39 AM

@sony
@nightmaremoon12
@flowerlynx
@emeraldstar

RL has been busy for me as well, I'll try not to let this rp die too much haha. I don't have a problem with slow responses from others though, I feel like when people feel obliged to do something they'll not be as motivated to do it. So respond on your guys' own time.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 10:13 AM

@loe_kee
I kinda forgot about the roleplay, too...
I'll respond when I can.

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 5 April 2017 at 1:09 PM

@loe_kee
@flowerlynx

I disappeared for about a week and came back knowing that I was still the last person to post, which is surprising haha. But aye, take your time, I don't mind.
Hope everyone's doing alright IRL!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 5 April 2017 at 1:10 PM

@sony
I hope you're doing fine, too. I've just been pretty busy, and not feeling great.

I'll post when I have more time.