I.S.A.N.E.

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 5:49 PM

This is a roleplay in memory of the one @merlin7576 created. It died out awhile ago after a very long story....So I thought we might restart it, cuz it was SO much fun❀️😊 I'd like to ask merlin herself, but she quit☹️ So, this is how she described it:

Welcome to I.S.A.N.E. The government facility built specially for teenagers like you. You have been deemed driven insane by your exceptionally high IQ. You are considered a menace to society and therefore we cannot have you on our streets. This is a school for the insane.

Rules:
No god-modding
follow terms of service
all charecters mut have an IQ of 140 or higher but no higher than 300 to prevent character "gods"

Name: Lulu
IQ: 199
Description:Tall,lengthy, blonde hair, brown eyes.Height makes her pro at B-Ball. Nothing gets past her. Was tried after police were tipped by an anonymous person of her writings. The mysteries she wrote seemed too real to not be true. Was found innocent. High IQ baffles police. Became an outcast after losing what little friends she had after being on tried. Desperate, her parents enrolled her in I.S.A.N.E. boarding school. She insists she is sane.

Starter Pings!!!!😊
@taffy789
@icymuffin
@smilies

Original RP:
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/1138/

Female
610 posts

unebra • 13 September 2011 at 5:53 PM

may i join iv never done roleplay before πŸ˜ƒ so this is new to me πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 5:55 PM

@icicle_9510 Joining. I did last time but It was to fast! D8 XD

Name: Abby Scuito
IQ: 300. Oh yeah.
Description:Tall, carmle brown hair, sweet blue eyes. She is easy to become friends with. Along with her freindship, you get protection. Not only is she smart, but she is a 5th degree black belt in Ju-jitsu. She wears dark clothing, although is really a happy goth. Her love is to Forensic Anthropology. NCIS had hired her to do a case to find her abilities. After that case, they were stunned and had her shiped away to I.S.A.N.E where she worked on a few cases there.

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 6:10 PM

@unebra
@bluegirl80 ok, sure^^ and it doesn't have to be on Abby Scuito, it'd be cool if you just make it yourself or so^^

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 6:11 PM

@icicle_9510 XDD Cant do mai self. Tell you what. Thats what I look like. πŸ˜‰

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 13 September 2011 at 6:18 PM

I shall join!

Name: Angel
IQ: 200
Description: Long wavy brown hair with blue highlights. She has bark brown eyes and looks a lot like Marilyn Monroe. Her parents knew at the beginning that they had a genius. After age 12 they enrolled her here. I.N.S.A.N.E. Boarding school. She is perfectly sane but has a ridiculously high I.Q. number.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 13 September 2011 at 6:36 PM

well... it died cuz lots of people escaped πŸ˜‹ including me.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 13 September 2011 at 6:37 PM

@icicle_9510
Ahahaha~~ ;3
I still remember this story... Man, it was fun. Was the first RPing I joined. ^^

Sorry though. I'm not going to join anymore Rps.
But enjoy yourselves C:

Deleted • 13 September 2011 at 6:38 PM

@icymuffin Yeah. TT_TT I miss merlin. It was a fun RP. Oh well.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 28 September 2011 at 7:36 PM

hey guys

Deleted • 13 October 2011 at 6:38 AM

@icicle_9510
Joining! This RP sounds like loads of fun!

Name: Raven Mathis
IQ: 236
Description:Tall,lengthy,long long straight black hair that rests just a little below the knee (she usually has it in a triple ponytail) with deep sea blue eyes.Raven was in the wrong place at the wrong time.She was accused of murder and she was proven innocent but latter on she was proven guilty just because of her high IQ.When she got out of juveie her parents enrolled her in I.N.S.A.N.E boarding school.