Secret Easter Bunny (Secret Santa, the Easter version.)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 April 2017 at 9:17 PM

Hi everyone!

On the 20th of April around 11:30-12:00 EST, I will be announcing the Secret Easter Bunny pairs! Be sure to stick around and see who your friends were gifting!

Happy Easter with lots of hugs,

Leafstar

Female
2,417 posts

ida92 • 17 April 2017 at 3:31 AM

@doyoueverwonder thank you 😊

@murfijs gift

Deleted • 17 April 2017 at 6:43 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

Yay! I'll be excited to find out.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 17 April 2017 at 9:00 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
I think we should all announce what gifts we got as well when you announce the gift pairings 😊 it would be so cool to see what everyone got for their Secret Bunnies!

Deleted • 20 April 2017 at 6:44 PM

Merp.

I haven't gotten my gift yet, I don't think.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 20 April 2017 at 6:59 PM

@doyoueverwonder
The day's not over yet! I haven't gotten mine yet either, but there's still time 😊 Plus the pairings are supposed to be announced today as well 😊

Deleted • 21 April 2017 at 9:20 AM

@icedmagma

Have you gotten yours yet?

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 21 April 2017 at 9:39 AM

@doyoueverwonder
No I haven't, how about you? I'm sure the pairings will be announced soon

Deleted • 21 April 2017 at 9:49 AM

@icedmagma

I haven't been gifted.

Female
743 posts

sugarsprig • 21 April 2017 at 10:36 AM

I created a lot, but my partner seems like they're not offering? And I haven't been gifted as well. 😊

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 21 April 2017 at 3:45 PM

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and Spring Break! I really appreciate that all of you have joined and taken part in this exchange. It wouldn't of happened without you.

<------ Interested in seasonal exchanges? Follow that little arrow to my profile to post on my wall!

I also want to thanks Leafstar for giving us all our trading partners and doing all that awesome bunny mod stuff! And a big thanks to Flower for making sure everyone's gifts were fair!

I also want to thank everyone who gave me ideas for the exchange, we read and consider every idea that everyone sends our way.

Haven't recieved/sent your gift yet? Don't worry. I made the deadline the 20th but you can give your anytime! (Preferably during this month or during May)

Got a birthday/egg cave anniversary/special event coming up? PM me and I'll get something sorted for you!

Thanks for participating everyone!

Hugs from,
Emerald ❤️

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 21 April 2017 at 10:52 PM

Hey, I never got a gift. What do i do? .-.