Birchwood Academy

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 25 July 2019 at 3:26 PM

Hira scribbled a few notes on Maeve, Gus and Fareeha down in a notebook titled: Society. In it, she underlined the word "mole". Staring at it with disdain in her eyes, she returned to reading, but listened to the conversations around her carefully.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 25 July 2019 at 9:04 PM

"Welcome to Birchwood Academy, Miss Ceres. It's truly a pleasure to have you here," said the man who was suppose to be the "headmaster" of this place.

'Who knows who he really is, or what he really does, ' thought Vestia, 'If the man wants a bunch of superhumans in one place, he must have some sort of evil secret agenda. There's no way this Academy was made for the well-being of us misfits.'

Vestia looked up at the "headmaster," plastering on the most fabricated smile she could manage. "Truly, the pleasure is all mine,"she replied, trying her best to hide her sarcasm.
The students were currently having lunch, according to the schedule. This was probably the worse way to meet everyone, since their first impressions of her would be that "lonely girl who has no friends and has made no attempts to have friends."

It wasn't like she minded not having any friends. She was always alone anyways. Plus, the last time she tried to make "friends," she ended up with a huge scar through her eye area. She sighed, suddenly remembering the torment she had gone through because of her bright purple eyes. Maybe her fellow students would understand her more then those "normal people" did.

'But for now, I should just avoid eye contact with anyone,' Vestia mumbled to herself as she pushed open the doors to the cafeteria.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 26 July 2019 at 12:09 AM

Fareeha chuckles. "Have my ways.."

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 July 2019 at 12:19 AM

Hira scribbled a little design in a different notebook for a pen.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 27 July 2019 at 8:21 PM

The cafeteria was about as wild as any other cafeteria. None of the other students seemed to notice her arrival. Vestia walked up to the cafeteria lady, who quickly scooped her some mashed potatoes and meatloaf. Vestia walked over to a nearby wall and sat down to eat, not really caring about how lonely it made her look.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 July 2019 at 8:41 PM

Spotting an unfamiliar person in the lunchroom, Hira squinted. The person was sitting alone, like her. Poking her food again, Hira continued to try her hand at sketching.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 28 July 2019 at 1:15 AM

Vestia looked down at her food, careful to make sure no one caught a glimpse of her eyes. She pulled her hood down her forehead, hoping the hide her eyes even more. No one seemed to notice her yet. That seemed good.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 July 2019 at 1:16 AM

@secreteggent I would like to join!
Name: Crescent Arines
Personality:
Crescent is a girl who's grown up being considered 'a freak', by her family. It wasn't a surprise that they disowned her after they found out that she had a gift. She barely talks and has grown her bangs so long to cover her eyes. She keeps to herself and depends on herself only.
Appearance: Darkish-navy blue hair which is usually messy and tangled with long bangs covering her golden eyes. Is seen with a long sleeve navy blue hoodie and a navy blue long skirt reaching her knees. Crescent also wears knee-high black socks. She has a gold four-point star necklace and multiple bruises all over her body.
Gift: Crescent can heal or injure depending on her thought process.
Weakness: Sometimes Crescent can't control her gift when feeling major emotions.
Other: Has only been in the Academy for a month.

93 posts

secreteggent • 29 July 2019 at 7:16 PM

@asriekdreemurr You are more than welcome to!

@thelaizywolf2019
"So what did you hear?" Gus asked. All this toeing around the point was getting a little tedious.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 30 July 2019 at 12:12 AM

"Not here. Too many people." Fareeha said.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 July 2019 at 2:11 AM

Crescent
Crescent runs to the lunchroom, panting. Looking around, she sits at the nearest table so she wouldn't look weird. And the other person sitting at the table was Vestia.

93 posts

secreteggent • 31 July 2019 at 12:34 PM

@thelaizywolf2019
"Well lunch is almost over, so Gus could always skip class and you two can talk about whatever it is you learned," Maeve suggested. "I mean only if you're willing to skip class, Fareeha."

Gus sputtered, "Hold on a second. Don't I get any say in this? If it's so important, why don't you skip?"

"Because," Maeve drew out, "the teachers would notice if I'm gone. You on the other hand..."

"Just because you're right doesn't make it any less rude, you know." Gus said. He looked to Fareeha, "We could also meet up after classes let out. It's up to you."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 31 July 2019 at 5:27 PM

@secreteggent (I just noticed. You spelled my username wrong. lol)
Crescent
Crescent catches her breath and looks up.

1,478 posts

arcana • 31 July 2019 at 9:26 PM

Oh? Perhaps the mysterious person sitting alone wasn't alone after all. Turning away for a moment, she glanced back to see Crescent, was it?, sitting there as well. Hira let her thoughts wander as she dumped the scraps of her lunch away.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 August 2019 at 5:12 AM

Crescent
There was a person here?! Great....

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 1 August 2019 at 10:21 PM

"We'll meet after class.. There's a limo that will be waiting for us." She said, giving them a stoic look.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 2 August 2019 at 12:30 AM

name jae
gender male
personality kind gentle and a bit cocky and flirtatious
appearance: blond messy hair and blue eyes he wears a white tee and jeans
gift: can control ice
weakness: fire
other has a pet cockatoo named desmond

93 posts

secreteggent • 3 August 2019 at 5:52 PM

@alicevamill Accepted!

@thelaizywolf2019
Gus blinked in surprise. "A limo?" he managed to get out, "Do you not live on campus like everyone else?" This was so surreal. Was it even worth it at this point? Screw knowing secrets, Gus didn't want to wind up dead in a ditch if Fareeha's mood turned sour. She already tried to fight them before they even talked to her!
Picking up on Gus' reluctance, Maeve started to dig her heels in. "No pays attention to what other people say in the cafeteria. They're all too busy talking amongst themselves to care about what other people are saying."

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 3 August 2019 at 6:03 PM

*jae walked in the cafeteria he got his lunch and sat alone to eat*

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 6:06 PM

Hira saw someone else walk in and sit alone.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 3 August 2019 at 6:13 PM

*he ate and shared his vegetables with his bird he looked at hira and waved*

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 6:15 PM

He had a bird. That was already a bit odd. Him waving at her was also quite odd.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 3 August 2019 at 6:24 PM

*he sat at hiras table when he finished eating his bird perched on his shoulder*

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 August 2019 at 6:30 PM

Crescent
Crescent stares at her. Was she new?

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 3 August 2019 at 6:32 PM

im a dude/

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 6:36 PM

Shocked that someone had actually sat next to her, she pretended to be absorbed in her book while she considered his possible motives.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 August 2019 at 6:36 PM

@alicevamill (I wasn't referring to your character)

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 3 August 2019 at 6:38 PM

so what book are you reading*he asked kindly*

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 6:46 PM

"Oh, um. Um. I'm reading Cinder. "

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 3 August 2019 at 6:48 PM

huh thats a good book i heard*he said*