ooc: New to Egg Cave roleplays

in Roleplaying

Female
23 posts

gingersnapped • 18 March 2017 at 5:46 AM

Hey there (:

I've been on Neopets since about 2001 and I've roleplayed there, and other places, for almost as long. But this is my first time trying to roleplay around here. (Actually, I'm brand spankin' new to this site, so there ya go, forgive all my ignorance xD)

So, I'm curious about how the whole roleplaying thing works around here. Do you do 1x1s, or only groups? (I love both.) I have a few genres in mind I've been craving x)

I'd love to hear whatever info you guys have for navigating the roleplay section of this site =D

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 18 March 2017 at 5:58 AM

@gingersnapped

We do both on the forums, but usually the roleplays posted are open for everybody. Most of the roleplays here range from fantasy, sci-fi and animal ones, with a recent being an EggCave roleplay.
I'm obsessed with fantasy and sci-fi, but maybe you can roleplay with others who have the same genre interests.

Female
23 posts

gingersnapped • 18 March 2017 at 6:11 AM

@nightmaremoon12

I love fantasy and sci-fi. Actually, I've been dying for a roleplay along the lines of Witcher 3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition. And I've been curious about some sort of "finding life in space" roleplay, although I have no specific plots for that... Just a general craving x)

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 18 March 2017 at 6:18 AM

@gingersnapped

My sci-fi roleplays are usually intergalactic adventures between different species, but I can't help but add in a teeny bit of fantasy.

One of my (current) sci-fi/fantasy roleplays is Enigmisphere, but this one lacks any space travel.

Perhaps I should be creating a roleplay about life on the moon...

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 18 March 2017 at 11:24 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @gingersnapped I'd love to rp with both of you.

Female
23 posts

gingersnapped • 18 March 2017 at 4:41 PM

@emeraldstar

It'd be awesome to try and get something going (:

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 6 April 2017 at 11:29 PM

Yeah, hi, I'd love to start a new roleplay! 😉 @gingersnapped @emeraldstar @nightmaremoon12

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 April 2017 at 11:37 PM

@gingersnapped @emeraldstar @nightmaremoon12
I'd be more than happy to do a 1x1 with anyone.