The Forest of Stars (Revived RP Thread)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 April 2017 at 7:00 PM

Alix watched and frowned slightly. "Poor Mina..." She said, stunned at what Arys had said. "Although she is rude, shouldn't we at least try to brighten her up? We don't have to make her try to save every single universe, just make it so she has some happy spirit." Alix stood up and brushed her hair back.

@nightmaremoon12 Working on another Character ❤️ @thebrokenvibe

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 5 April 2017 at 1:33 AM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Mina isn't rude," Arys said. "She is incapable of showing compassion and understanding. It isn't programmed into her automatically. You know how robots work, right?"
She spoke after pausing. "Mina's given purpose is to work, work, and work. She's trying her best. She doesn't stop at her job until it is finished, and her job is to save her friends."
"All that Mina wants to do is help her fellow magicians be freed from the rules. That's what I can tell." Arys concluded.

@thebrokenvibe
@emeraldstar
@panda9983

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 5 April 2017 at 6:27 AM

Blayze had followed them to this place. He was a ball of light. He watched the ice girl with a smirk in his mind. He had a plan to throw fire at her, only a little, to scare her.

He conjured a fire ball within himself and threw it. It hit the girl in the back of her dress

~~~~~~~~

Alix nodded. "My apolo-" she said, cut off by something warm hitting her back. She winced horribly and extinguished it. "Who did that?" She demanded, looking at Arys. "Fire hurts me bad, worse than anything else."

@nightmaremoon12

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 5 April 2017 at 4:51 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"Why do you ask me?" Arys said. "Why don't you ask the ball of light behind your back? It looks like it's willing to trick you."
Arys then made the temperature colder, until nearby trees began to slowly die to the cold.
"Let's hope that ice can be a natutal fire repellent."

@thebrokenvibe @panda9983 @emeraldstar

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 5 April 2017 at 6:01 PM

Alix rolled her eyes. She turned to the ball of light. "Show yourself." she said in a demanding tone. She was not in the mood to deal with people like this.

~~

Blayze shifted into his human form. "Hey!" he said, smirking. "I'm Blayze. Nice to meet you Ice Girl."

@nightmaremoon12

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 6 April 2017 at 1:27 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @thebrokenvibe @emeraldstar @panda9983

"Why must you bother us?" Arys softly said. "It is quite rude to sneak up on people." She reached for her scythe, the size towering Arys herself. "I'm not in the mood to slice someone's head off, but if you persist, then I shall do such a thing."
~~
Mina looked back to Acro. "Stay here. I'm going to check out how those two are doing." While she was still next to the novakid, she dispelled her spinning light blades and created a ball of light.

"Aren't you going to freeze?" Acro asked.

"I do not care if I freeze. My friends over myself." She concluded, before running off towards the direction Arys and Alyx headed off.
Mina was shocked as she managed to see a new face, as well as her temperature regulators not being affected. The temperature was in balance.
"What do we have here?" She demanded, before she placed the ball of light on the ground, creating a temporary light source for the time being as the moon began to rise. If the moon is up, she'll be able to cast spells in the dark.
Mina then casted various spinning blades of light, her direction was towards Blayze. "I need answers from you, fire."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 6 April 2017 at 1:28 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87 @emeraldstar @panda9983 [I will provid Lethe and Eon's speech translation at the bottom of my posts in italics, whenever one of them used the dragon tongue.]

Eon

I scarcely had time to defend Lethe before the girl brandishing a knife at him ran off. I glanced over to him, hissing at him, "Klyt wry yuwrcai. Et oneaa uiyrux kfwuyat." before I hurried after Mina.

I paused as light radiated from a ball she had placed down. I paused for a second, hating how the travel had split me and Lethe before I fumbled on my back for the bow that always remained there. Gratefully I gripped it in my hand, not yet drawing it as I looked at what appeared to be a neutral point standoff.

Lethe

I pulled a face at Eon as he ran off leaving me with the child of stars. I couldn't exactly speak with her of course. Dragons, or at least the ones in me and Eon's universe, use a different tongue from humans. But perhaps, I could convey some other meaning to them.

I turned to her, giving a sort if bow and hoped that she wouldn't be too angry.

Statement 1: Stay out of trouble. I will return shortly.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 6 April 2017 at 5:25 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Acro wasn't too fond of the dragon, nor this person, but even so, it was nice to have someone who wouldn't harm them.
"Who's that dragon fellow? They look tough." She put her guns aside, confused at the situation.
~~~
Mina was startled as she saw the same dragon from earlier. Out of reflexes, the spinning blades of light flew towards Blayze without any warning.
"Why are you following me?" She mumbled, trying to get a sense into this dragon.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 7 April 2017 at 2:52 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87 @emeraldstar @panda9983

Eon

I frowned as another comment was made about Lethe. "His name is Lethe." I called out, not taking my eyes away from the standoff before me. "Honestly he won't hurt any of you."

Turning to Lethe I stated; "Et jwo fwoqi yfly twor oeweaa xwey izclulikk zi ex huwxy wuh yfiki qiwqai. Et vligi yfiz wru owuj."

He huffed, before laying down, resting his head on his large paws. "Towru ziyfuwkoj lui laoltk kwo cwirixiv." he grumbled, before reluctantly agreeing. "Crey, ugly lui uevfy. Et oeweaa feet zulsi lo kebixi."

Statement 1: I do hope you will not embarrass me in front of these people. I gave them my word.

Statement 2: Your methods are always so boring.

Statement 3: But, you are right. I will not make a scene.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 7 April 2017 at 8:59 PM

Blayze laughed. "You couldn't if you tried." He joked. He glanced at Alix and saw her beauty. He felt his face burn and he turned away.

When Mina came he smiled again. "What 'answers' do you need? I don't have any. I'm like you guys!" He said sarcastically. He found himself staring at Alix. He blinked. No. he told himself. You cannot love an ice. She is dangerous to you.

"What is your name?" He accidentally said, motioning towards Alix. "I'm blayze."
~~~

Alix saw Blayze looking at her and she frowned, puzzled. She had no idea who he was and where he came from, yet he was staring at her.

"Alix." She answered him briefly. She turned to the dragons and smiled. "Hello."

@thebrokenvibe @nightmaremoon12

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 7 April 2017 at 9:24 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @thebrokenvibe

This new stranger was getting into Arys's nerves.
"We'll see about that." Arys was hard to anger, but in situations like this, they had to do a thing.

"You are very pathetic. Why can't you just leave us alone? It is not like we need someone else to tear me apart." Mina scowled. "And if you are like us, you wouldn't hurt your group members."
She casted various spinning blades of light, before promptly throwing them to Blayze. "I do not regret cutting your limbs off."
~~
Acro ran off to Eon, and saw a fight emerging.
"Now what seems to be the darned problem around here? Did I miss a thing?" She reached for her rifle, hoping that the fight didn't start.

@panda9983 @emeraldstar

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 7 April 2017 at 11:12 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87 @panda9983 @emeraldstar

Eon

"I'm still not sure. When I showed up someone had just thrown fire at Alix, and then upon that discovery she threatened the new guy. After that there wasn't any fighting until Lethe showed up, and then things got bad." I explained. "I'm just hoping that things don't turn out too bad."

I turned to Lethe, "Filad cifexij yfi heui jizwox. Exnilqilneylyi fez rixyea yfexvak bolx owusij wry." I hissed, and watched as Lethe turned on a dime and ran into the forest.

Lethe

After hearing Eon's orders, I turned and ran into the forest. As I picked up speed I was able to discern the differences in the forest's make-up, and after a few seconds I was tearing through a rift, the way I came sealing up behind me. Lifting my head, I spotted the back of the fire demon.

Statement 1: Head behind the fire demon. Incapacitate him until things can be worked out.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 8 April 2017 at 6:24 AM

"EY!" Blayze said, turning into a pheonix. A blade his hit wing and he fell to the ground. He turned into a human. He muttered curse words and stood up, his arm bleeding.

~~

Alix went over to him. Despite his rudeness, she had to help. "Are you okay?"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 8 April 2017 at 7:26 AM

@thebrokenvibe @lailaluckyseal87

Mina felt no remorse in what she did. It was as if it didn't faze her any bit.
"I do not care if you begin to bleed on the grass. You are just in my way." Her mindset was on magicians, and not these people. She needed to save them, but she got dragged into this mess. It was making her lose her mind.

"Mina, what the heck happened?" Acro demanded. "Don't you think you went too far?" She was getting worried about her. Then again, being programmed to protect her allies and close friends is probably the reason why Mina did that. The next thing that Acro felt was a hand on her shoulder.

"We can't let Mina attack our new visitor, but we need to do something to stop her from harming any more bypassers." Arys said, unable to do anything about the fight.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 8 April 2017 at 7:33 AM

Alix bit her lip and picked up Blayze. He had fallen unconscious. She swiftly turned away and walked into the forest. She was mad at Mina, yet also mad at the newcomer.

After walking for a bit she sat down in a clearing. She formed a snowball and lay Blayze down on it. She summoned her cloak and ripped a piece of the black one. She wrapped it around Blayze's arm.

Then Alix went and sat near a tree. She formed a bubble around the clearing and froze the temperature far below zero. Comfortable, she lay down and fell asleep near a tree.

@nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 9 April 2017 at 1:50 AM

Arys floated nearby the bubble. Since she can (technically) manipulate the temperature, the cold didn't affect her much.
"You know," They began, "she's doing this for her protection. She is simply programmed to defend. That's all she did - defended herself. That fire male caused her to react. Haven't you seen how Mina reacts in a battle?" She asked. "It is a flight or fight response."
~~
Mina just wants to be back where she belonged. Despite the fact a friend was just a backstabber, her mentor was killed by a blast of light, and the ban of magic in her world, it seemed less chaotic. She didn't think this through.
Eventually, her mind was set on leaving this universe. Mina walked towards the willow tree once more, and began to head back into the forest.

Acro then saw what Mina was doing, and began to lunge towards her, smashing her into the dirt.
"What makes you think you're going to run away from us like that? We're friends, y'know! Friends don't ditch each othe-"

"And friends don't leave me behind so I can get killed, backstabbed, and left all alone with nothing to defend myself." Mina interrupted, before pushing Acro aside and standing up. "Which side are you on? It is such an easy choice. Besides, don't you have your universe to go back to?" She was a bit annoyed at Acro.

Acro sighed. "I don't want to go back! I don't have a home anymore! The Earth is the only thing I can remember, and I don't know where to call home! My spaceship is the only thing I have, you know!"
She continued once more. "I want to see what your world is like. Take me there."

Mina couldn't even reason with Acro. "And get killed? Sure, let us die together, since we are really close friends." She said in a sarcastic tone, depending on how sarcastic a robot can be.
"But I don't want to return."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 9 April 2017 at 3:39 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87

Lethe

I stopped abruptly in my running. Jerking to a stop and sitting down as the ice demon hauled away the fire demon. I tipped my head watching their path before I turned to Eon.

"Jwo twer oekef hwu zi yw hwaawo yfiz?" I inquired, walking over to Eon.

He shook his head. "Xewy bruuixyat. Et laz owuueij hwu Mina, kylt qry hwu xwo."

I nodded, sitting down once again.

Eon

I watched as a scuffle followed by argument broke out between Mina and Acro. I sighed before I turned away, not wanting to interrupt their discussion.

"Ey kiizzk oi lui wux wru wox hwu xwo." I told Lethe. "Fwo zirbif awxviu cihwui oi blix uidwex?"

"Lix fiwru wu kwe." Lethe answered shrewdly. He hated being separate nearly as much as I did.

Statement 1: Do you wish for me to follow them?
Statement 2: Not currently. I am worried for Mina, stay put for now.
Statement 3: It seems we are on our own for now.
Statement 4: How much longer before we can rejoin?
[I]Statement 5: An hour or so.[/i)

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 9 April 2017 at 10:49 AM

Alix laughed. "I know. Still, I feel bad for them both." She touched Blayze's arm to check on it and jumped back, grabbing her hand. "I think he's waking up." she said.

~~

Blayze woke up and reached for his arm. He noticed it was wrapped in a soft material. He opened his eyes and saw the two standing above him. He groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"Hey. What did I miss?"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 9 April 2017 at 10:33 PM

@thebrokenvibe @lailaluckyseal87

"Hang on..." Arys said. "The willow's lights are glowing nearby. Is Mina going to just leave after this?" She said, before she floated off to the willow.
"Follow me, you two, whether you like her or not."
~~
"After all," Mina continued, "your friends miss you. You are the captain of a ship, correct? I got nothing left." She sighed, before her hand latched on to the light. "There's no point returning."

Acro was upset, but she followed after Mina. As soon as she touched the light, she headed into the Forest.
~~
Mina was already heading to the light that was her home, but a certain Acro lept behind her and knocked her down.
"Get off of me, Novakid!" She pushed Acro off her and began to cast a spell. "You are just like a persistent moth!"

"Moths are killed by me instantly," Acro replied. "I'm a star, remember?" She reached from her back the rifle she always carries. "Your shiny magic isn't going to be useful against me. Space captain, remember?"

"You aren't as bright as a star," Mina remarked. She then casted a gust of small sharp dusts of light towards Acro. "It's not right to assume that magic will be useless against a dullminded birdbrain like you."

Acro got a bit upset at what Mina had said. She grabbed a shield from a nearby willow tree's roots and tried to protect herself from the dust. "I was the sun before it was cool!" She blurted out, until the shield broke.
Her left arm began to break its physical form, until what was left are floating gasses. "How do you expect to defeat a gasbag, anyways?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 10 April 2017 at 6:08 AM

Alix jumped up: "Okay." She said, grabbing Blayze by his arm despite the pain. "Let's go." She said, yanking on his arm. She let go and followed after Arys.

~~~~~~

Blayze yelped in pain. He has a blue hand mark on his wrist. He rubbed it and then followed after everyone else.

@nightmaremoon12

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 10 April 2017 at 8:37 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @thebrokenvibe @panda9983 @emeraldstar
(I created an AU Cymoline Vespon - the one who made me cry in my dreams. They use first person.)

Arys began to head into the Forest once more, the blinding sensation vanishing with every trip until the travelling felt shorter. They began to rapidly spin their scythe as they floated between Acro and Mina, trying to stop the battle.
~~~
I opened up my eyes to the sounds of battle cries and fighting. I didn't know what to expect as I got here, but this was too much. It should've been obvious - I get into a mess, but I'll never leave. They all needed help.
I hid from the battle. hoping none of them would be able to see me as I was trying to find out what was going on. There were two female-identified, one who is clearly not human, and one who looks like they were made out of gasses. The center was the mediator, and it appears as if they got into the fray recently, a scratch barely on them.
I contemplated whether or not I should stop them before one more person dies and their grasp on this fragile world slips from their hands. I didn't want to lose another person anymore. She was the only one who complimented me, and now she is gone.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 10 April 2017 at 8:00 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87 @panda9983 @emeraldstar

Eon

I turned to Lethe as the others started filtering through the light. "Awwisk aesi oe lui aigexv." I said, before I moved towards the willow tree.

"Ufiui ciyyiu ci li uilikwix oi aihy kwo kwwix lhyiu luuegexv." Lethe muttered in reponse, as he reluctantly stood up and followed me into the light.

Statement 1: looks like we are leaving.

statement 2: There better be a reason we left so soon after arriving.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 11 April 2017 at 8:23 PM

@emeraldstar @panda9983 - I patiently wait for your responses.
RPing as Cymoline will be seperated with its own border. When I switch to them it'll start and end with hyphenated borders.
~~~
Mina looked in anger as the sharp dusts of light were being destroyed by Arys and their scythe attack.
"Is it really hard for you two to let me go?" She asked, before creating a sword out of light. "I am already tired of this, so just die already!"
---
I sat behind a fallen tree stump, hoping those people didn't see me. I tried to figure out how to stop the fight peacefully, but seeing how it's already going now, there's clearly no way I'm going to force a diplomatic action on them without a disagreement.
Clearly, one needed to take someone out. I was going for that option.
---
Acro sighed. "Arys, there's no way we're going to convince her to stop unless we take her down!" Her arm slowly began to reform, but she could still feel the pain. "I'm already losing more of my physical form, so we need to hurry up now!" Unfortunately, she didn't bring any of her pistols. It would have been nice to bring at least one, in case she lost an arm.

"How do you expect to take a rapidly moving object with a knife taped into it?" Arys demanded, as they stopped spinning their scythe when the dust began to stop. "She's weak against large amounts of heat or ice, right? Maybe we can freeze the air around us."
Eventually, Arys began to freeze the water particles around the air. She could already feel the temperature slowly dropping. "It isn't enough, though. I need backup!"

"Hold on a moment!" Acro said. "Wouldn't this kill her?! We agreed on stopping her, not killing her!" She chided Arys.

Arys shook her head. "Not enough to kill her, only enough to make her stop fighting us..."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 13 April 2017 at 7:33 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12

Eon

I watched as the group began to form up around Mina.

What happened now? I thought distressed as I heard the words freeze the air. I jogged over towards the group before deciding to pitch in as well. Hopefully nothing too bad would happen.

I dug into my being, pulling forth the magic contained and summoning an ice spell.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 13 April 2017 at 8:18 PM

Alix followed behind them, watching closely. She glanced at Blayze who had his eyes focused on the battle. She bit her lip and watched silently. Then, she helped and cooled the air nearby.

~~~

Blayze stood up after a while. He was shivering and was having spasms in certain muscles. He needed to get out of the cold, fast, or he would be knocked unconscious or worse. "How about we all get somewhere warm?" He suggested.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 13 April 2017 at 8:38 PM

---
I rushed down to the fire person, shivering from the cold, as well.
"Let's go farther away. I think these people can handle it. Besides, they're used to the cold." I headed off further from the area, and I was preparing to go back to stop the temperature from freezing even more.
---
Mina already felt weakened from the cold. Words telling her that a malfunction is occuring flashed in front of her, but she tried to keep on remaining conscious.
"I thought we were... 'friends,' Acro..." Ice began to form around her, and she was already on the verge of collapsing. Her knees were already shaking from the sheer cold.
Eventually, Mina began to collapse from the cold, rendered unconscious.

Acro was a bit stung at what Mina had said before she collapsed. "Twistin' my words..." She knew that she had a compassionate side, but she was constantly focused on saving her friends at home. It felt like Mina didn't care about Acro until now.
Something about her made Acro cry out to stop.
"Stop freezing the area! Mina wanted to go back home, and I just prevented her. The friends she abandoned, the home she left aside, that's my fault." Acro felt guilty about not letting Mina return to her home. "She just wanted to save the only world she has. I have the entire galaxy to explore, but she has only one world to reside in. I'm a terrible friend and captain."
---
Something about that gas creature rang a bell with me. She didn't appear to want to hurt anybody, but had to for her own protection. It was just like her...
I stood up, and quietly approached the area, not wanting to make a scene or anything.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 April 2017 at 7:21 AM

Blayze nodded weakly. He tried to follow but halfway there he collapsed onto the ground. Little patches of frost were slowly appearing and getting larger every minute.

~~~~

Alix saw Blayze fall shortly after Mins. "Do you guys have her under control?" She asked. "Blayze just collapsed." She ran over to him and sat down in shock. She shook him and only made it worse. "Come on Blayze!" She shouted.

@nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 14 April 2017 at 10:46 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12

Eon

After the spell finished, I glanced over to where Alix ran off. Blayze had fallen, ice spreading over his body. I shook away the frost spell, before finding Lethon.

"Viw yw yfi heui jizwox, siiq fez oluz." I said, before I hurried over to Alix.

"You're serving to worsen his condition." I said, carefully laying a hand on her shoulders. "Let Lethe help him, he could die otherwise."

There was a risk in mentioning his own death, I knew that. But if it helped to get her away long enough for Lethe to help him, I was willing to take that chance.

Statement 1: Go to the fire demon, keep him warm.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 April 2017 at 11:06 PM

Alix jumped back in fear and nodded. She sat down away from Blayze, putting her temperature as high as she could. The highest she could go was 50 degrees. She sighed and closed her eyes.

~~~~

While he was unconscious, a spirit came to Blayze. It told him that Alix was slowly going blind. Not permanently, but enough to damage her for a few days. The spirits also warned him to be careful on his adventure. Then, everything was black again.