FreaK

in Roleplaying

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 1 October 2011 at 8:45 PM

"Oh. Why don't we asked her?", I asked pointing at the girl who said she stayed here for a long time.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 1 October 2011 at 8:48 PM

Ummm alright. i said. yo! Hey do you have a plan? " I asked. @luvduv

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 1 October 2011 at 8:52 PM

"We can try to escape when its nighttime", I said

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 1 October 2011 at 8:58 PM

" Well yeah... " I said.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 1 October 2011 at 9:04 PM

The door creaked open... And there stood the school 'nurse'. Holding a shot in her hand, she said," I thought I saw you here. Time to get your nutrients..." Frozen in fear, I just watched....

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 2 October 2011 at 9:25 PM

(just going to get my charrie started)
Cara plopped down on her bed.
"Why in the world am I here?" she wondered aloud," I don't want to be here, I want to be at home with my cat...," Cara shed a tear at the thought of her cat.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 2 October 2011 at 9:28 PM

Cass thought she herd someone crying.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 2 October 2011 at 9:39 PM

Cara took out her camera, looking at pictures of Lemon, remembering the beautiful blonde fur she had.

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 3 October 2011 at 12:05 AM

Hi
Can i join
Name: Nath
IQ: i dont know...
Personality: quiet smart
Looks: brown hair always wears black jacket with hoodie on and black trousers.
Your Ability: transform parts of body into animals(wears off, not fully controlled),can talk to animals. (lied to test said he could do illusions.)
Other: His family was killed when he accidentally turned fully into a tiger and killed them.
Why you are here: found him in animal form tried to run away but they hit him with a sleep-shot.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 4:31 PM

Aack nevermind my other post.

Kirsten changed into a cat and decided to explore. She didn't usually like cats because she got hit with a special paralizing shot thing from the staff here(for them to capture her).

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 3 October 2011 at 9:03 PM

Cara brushed away her tears and decided to take a look around. "Now where is the cafeteria, that's what I'd like to know!" She turned around too many corners to count but to her dismay, she couldn't find any food.
"I'm going to starve to death before I find my way out of this prison," she groaned. Observing her surroundings, she noticed a chip in the paint. Interested, she walked over and picked at it. In a matter of moments, a section of the wall came off, big enough to crouch down in and hide, but that wouldn't work. Turns out there's a ladder leading down into darkness.
"Now this is something interesting!" She decided she better investigate later. Too dangerous now, she thought, I wouldn't dream of going down there alone. She placed the wall square back in, taking some black nail polish out of her pocket to mark the spot.
"Now, about the cafeteria..."

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 9:07 PM

I saw a unsual wall with nail polish on it. Seeing a girl painting on it I looked at her curiously.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 3 October 2011 at 9:14 PM

Cara turned around to come face to face with another girl. She nonchalantly placed the nail polish in her pocket.
"Uh, hi, who are you?" she asked.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 9:17 PM

@leopardclaws my character is in cat form.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 3 October 2011 at 9:21 PM

@lola622f oh sorry, just ignore that post.

She turned around to see a cat.
"Awww," seeing a cat reminded her of Lemon, same adorable little face,"What are you doing her kitty?" She nudged towards the cat, trying to pic it up.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 9:22 PM

I hissed. I know it was rude but I hated people picking me up.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 3 October 2011 at 9:28 PM

Cara dropped the cat. Ok then... Unusual, she usually has a special bond with cats, well I guess this one's just shy.
"See you around kitty," she said and continued on her search for the cafeteria. She walked back down the hallway and took a left.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 9:35 PM

I changed back and went to the forest. I passed the cafeteria and went out.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 3 October 2011 at 9:42 PM

Cara finally found the cafeteria after about 5 minutes of searching.
She sat down at a table with a can of soup from a bin she found.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 9:45 PM

As I turned into a sheep, I ate some grass and turned back.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 3 October 2011 at 9:52 PM

"This soup is gross!" She spit it on the ground.
"Cara to the principals office!" a loud speaker announced
"WELL I WOULD COME IF I KNEW WHERE TO GO!"
"Walk out the hallway first door on the left," a kid with a mustache told her.
"What ever," she said but went there anyway.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 3 October 2011 at 9:54 PM

I saw her going into the principal's office. Uh-oh, I thought. The principal is going to give her that shot...

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 3 October 2011 at 10:00 PM

(sorry what shot?)

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 3 October 2011 at 10:15 PM

I wake up in a room that's white and empty i look around then i realize i must be at freak, i heard of this place from people who have escaped before i knew about the "nutrient" shot that made your abilities harder to use. well that wasn't going to happen to me i peeled a way a tile i had heard about and sure enough there was a box labeled nutrient shots i smiled.
now a way of escape they didn't have the time to me how they escaped, i guess i will have to figure it out on my own.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 4 October 2011 at 4:38 PM

@leopardclaws it's the shot that makes your charracter normal (if given too much)

I changed into a mouse and explored the tunnel that I found in my room. It led to a white room with a boy in it. @technowolf

Deleted • 4 October 2011 at 4:59 PM

@icicle_9510 Let me guess this one got off topic also?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 4 October 2011 at 5:36 PM

@bluegirl80 how is it off topic?

Deleted • 4 October 2011 at 5:37 PM

@Lola622f I was asking Icicle :/

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 4 October 2011 at 5:37 PM

@bluegirl80 sorry.

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 4 October 2011 at 8:43 PM

I noticed a mouse going through a tunnel, but that wasnt important I neeedeed to find a way out. Suddenly I hear
"NATH PLEASE GO TO THE PRINCIBLES OFFICE" bieng shouted out of the loudspeakers, I sigh and aimlessly walk around until i find the princibles office.