FreaK

in Roleplaying

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 4 October 2011 at 9:20 PM

"Take a seat, Cara, we're going to have a little chat,"the principle said.
"Whatever," she said and sat down.
"Now I know it's hard adjusting to a new school," he flexed his fingers, signaling this'll be a long chat, "but there's one thing you need to understand about this school. If you misbehave, there are consequences, and you have violated some of the rules we have here," he said.
"Well what rule did I break your majesty?" she said sarcastically. She looked up though, almost scared of his reaction.
"Oh, I think you know, you spit soup on the floor, we will not tolerate messiness here!" he began, "Now you will suffer the consequences. Suddenly, the principle darted out of his chair with a large needle filled with dark green liquid. He forced it in her arm and it felt almost relaxing for a moment -but only a moment- she felt fire running through her veins, spreading from her arms, and when the burning reached her head, she screamed, and blacked out.

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 4 October 2011 at 9:33 PM

I can see she has someone so I wait outside.
Suddenly I hear a scream I call out
"Are you ok?" She replies that someone had strangly colapsed and that I should return at another time.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 4 October 2011 at 9:37 PM

I awoke in my dorm room, feeling week. That principle better watch out, or I'll just sneak up behind him and he'll be sorry. Gosh I'm so angry! She spotted a cockroach on the ground. "Ew! This school needs an upgrade!" She stared at it. Using all her strength, it died in about 2 minutes, usually for a small bug it would take only about a minute of pain for it to finally give up living.
Then it hit her, all the events fell in line. What was that shot? I need to get some kind of help.

(do they have classes here)

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 4 October 2011 at 10:12 PM

I returned to the princible "There you Nath I need you to take a shot."she handed over a needle filled with dark green liquid. "Can I take it in my room?" I asked "Yes you can you can take it werever you like." she replied. I walked back into my room got the box put in the needle and pulled out a diffrent one that looked the same knowing they have cameras everywere I made a show of me injecting the dark green liquid, screaming out and then pretending to collapse on the bed.
I quickly gathered my thoughts I needed to find out who was on my side and who was on the princibles side.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 4 October 2011 at 10:15 PM

Cara heard a scream come from her neighboring room, she rushed in, "Are you alright?" she inquired, seeing a girl sprawled out on the floor.

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 4 October 2011 at 10:21 PM

@leopardclaws Nath is a boy....

I saw a girl in my room she asked if i was ok
i retended to thrash about and sneakily picked up a piece of paper and a pen, and quickly wrote down on the paper that i was ok and that there were cameras everywere.
I let the paper slip out of my hands near her.

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 4 October 2011 at 10:26 PM

@technowolf (oh Nath as in Nathaniel, or just Nath I guess, but I was thinking as in Nathalie... ok so boy got it!)

Dropping a pencil she happened to be carrying her hand on the floor.
"Whoops," she bent over to pick it up. She read the paper, coming to realization. She walked out of the room, closed the door, then wrote on the paper, "meet me in the dining hall in 15 minutes," she slipped under the door and walked back to her dorm.

(gotta log off, we can continue some other time.)

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 4 October 2011 at 10:27 PM

(sure)

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 5 October 2011 at 4:15 PM

Sorry I wasn't here. I was at camp... AWESOME! So fun! Using a wierd name for one of my charecters now... HAHAHA!!!

Okay. Back to the game.

Cassandra herd some screams annd new that there were new Freaks here. She went to explore but found no one new. She slipped a note under the occupied sells saying " Meet up at the Maple Tree at 12 tomorrow. " It was getting late so she decided to go to bed.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 October 2011 at 4:37 PM

I was still in mouse form., and I was still in his room. Seeing Nath going out and in, and after that he was on the ground. Knowing that he was acting, I thought he was really strange for a newbie. I changed back although I bet he'll freak out if he saw me...

@technowolf

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 5 October 2011 at 7:25 PM

I just stared at a mouse who changed into a girl, I got up slowly acting like I was just waking up Then I asked the girl about her powers saying mine were illusions so i was used to wierd images.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 5 October 2011 at 7:30 PM

"Well, I don't know if mine are illusions but I can transform.", I said," So.. you're an illusionist?". Having someone who can make things appear by writing them is powerful but an illusionist is more powerful.

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 6 October 2011 at 1:31 AM

"I am not very good," i replied "i can only do animals and only on my body." I hoped that she would catch on that i was lying.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 6 October 2011 at 1:23 PM

I nodded. So.. he was lying.