Warrior Roleplay Sign Up Sheet and Disscusion (OPEN)

in Roleplaying

Which warrior cat do you like best?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 26 April 2017 at 6:09 PM

Wow. Accepted! @togepi360
@lucie1677 accepted 😊 thanks

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 27 April 2017 at 5:55 AM

@iris1929578 is there a separate topic for rp?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 27 April 2017 at 6:06 PM

@lucie1677 sadly, no. We need more cats until we have our real roleplay.

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 27 April 2017 at 8:21 PM

@iris1929578 oh, i could make a medicine cat for dawnclan..?

Female
31 posts

hedgehog • 27 April 2017 at 9:12 PM

Can I join? If so I'm making a cat
Name: Iceclaw

Apperence: spikey white fur

Eye color: frosty blue

Personality: can be mean at times but has a warm heart

History: abandoned as a kit, she is very cold and will lash out if tempted. Her first mate died in a war so she became even colder. She has a good heart and will only be mean if tempted.

Mate/crush: dead

Clan: moonclan

Kin: none (so far)

Other: none

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 27 April 2017 at 10:33 PM

@hedgehog hi, accepted! I'll add either today or tomorrow.
@lucie1677 yes!

So, to everyone:

I CANNOT REMEMBER ANY CATS AND IF I PUT THEM ON OR NOT!!! Please help by putting all your cats that you made in a post, or if I still can't do it, the rankings are gone. ☚ī¸ sorry guys

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 10 May 2017 at 8:32 PM

@iris1929578
( I'm pretty sure @doyoueverwonder put eaglestar for dawnclan, but if they aren't going to continue this then i guess mythtail/star will be leader )
Name: Mythstar ( tail )
Appearance: a Silver tabby shecat with gleaming azure eyes
Eye Color: gleaming Azure
Personality: Unlike her appearance she is a bright, happy cat, but can and will take matters seriously even if it doesn't look like it on the surface
History: born in the clan, became deputy when the past one died, and became leader when the past leader died ( short version )
Mate/Crush: N/A
Clan: Dawnclan
Kin: N/A
Other: particularly likes the taste of field mice, best friends with Fallenflight

Name: Rainwhisper
Appearance: a tom with dark grey tabby with lighter markings and shining, watery blue eyes
Eye Color: shining, watery blue
Personality: Joyful, clumsy at times, and loves a good chat
History: a normal warriors history XD
Crush: Mythstar ( tail )
Other: Likes the taste of Squirrels

Name: Fallenflight
Appearance: a She-cat with a autumn leaf coloured pelt with gleaming fern green eyes
Eye Color: Gleaming, fern green
Personality: Stern but warm
History: a normal warriors history, then the previous medicine cat had a autumn leaf in the middle of spring appear at the doorway of the medicine cats den, and wanted Fallenflight to be her apprentice, soon after Fallenflight became a full fledged med cat her mentor died due to a greencouch outbreak, luckily no one else died XD
Crush: N/A
Other: Sometimes eats poppy seeds if she's exhausted after healing cats, also is best friends with Mythtail, ( star? ) and friends with Rainwhisper as they were playmates in kithood

Deleted • 10 May 2017 at 8:43 PM

@lucie1677

Eaglestar, Nettlesting, Wolf, and Cloud.

Female
225 posts

izz • 10 May 2017 at 9:06 PM

Name: Darkeye (formerly Stareye)
Appearance: a She-cat with dark irregular patterns on her grey back.
Eye Color: Used to be a bright blue, but now the only one open is a milky white.
Personality: Fiercely loyal to her clan and protective of the kits. Loves to watch the moon in all its phases.
History: Was a good kit and a strong warrior until she lost a life and was blinded by a monster. Now she only performs minimal warrior duties, because of her eyes.
Crush: None, but is lonely.
Clan: Moonclan
Other: Can somehow sense who is coming, before others can smell or hear.

Anyone not in dawnclan? And when is this going to start? I'm exited!

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 11 May 2017 at 8:43 AM

@iris1929578 I noticed theirs no chart for DuskClan, opps lol! U might wanna fix that.

Name: Finchberry (She-cat)
Appearance: Yellow she-cat with a bright pink nose
Eye Color: Bright blue
Personality: Sweet, outgoing, kind and bubbly. She is very soft and kind hearted
History: She was born in SunClan but noticed that MoonClan lacked a medicine cat, so once she was trained enough as a medicine cat she went to MoonClan and became their medicine cat.
Mate/Crush: None
Clan: MoonClan
Kin: Lilytwist
Other: Is sometimes thoughtless about the emotions of others, figuring if shes not mean she won't hurt them. She has trouble understanding more complex things such as jelously and things like her sister loving her and hating her at the same time.

Name: Lilytwist (She-cat)
Appearance: Silver and pale light brown tabby
Eye Color: Pale baby blue
Personality: Can be soft and shy, but also has an angry side. She wants to be well known and the best. She also has a slight dark side. Is quick to prove themself and jump into battle.
History: She has always felt like she lived in the shadow of her sister Finchberry, she always felt like everyone approved of Finchberry always more then they approved of her. Then when Finchberry left, Lilytwist was crushed, wondering why her sister had left her all alone. She envys how everyone talks all good about Finchberry, and she has grown quiet ambious.
Mate/Crush: None
Clan: SunClan
Kin: Finchberry
Other: She is visited by a Dark Forest cat who help train her in her dreams

Name: Moonfall (She-Cat)
Appearance: Pretty dark grey tabby
Eye Color: dark blue
Personality: Can seem sweet, is very smart and cunning.
History: Was the daughter of Jaystar who treated his clanmates like slaves, and she killed him and then did the same, however she never got her nine lives from StarClan. She was killed by her clan when she had unborn kits inside her. She now lives in the dark forest, and because her tale is still told around the clans, she tells cats that she wants to train in the dark forest that they hold the spirit of her unborn kit, even though it is truely impossiable.
Mate/Crush: Dead
Clan: DuskClan (Former) Dark Forest
Kin: None
Other: (Are we allowed to add Dark forest cats?)

Name: Bonefur (Tom)
Appearance: Large well muscled tom, all white except for black linning around his eyes
Eye Color: Dark blue
Personality: Likes to keep to self, aggresive and blunt.
History: Was born to Darkpelt and Duskfrost along with his sister Whitefrost. However, he was to large a kit and giving birth to him killed his mother. Darkepelt blamed bonekit and abused him, and named him Bonekit because he meant nothing more then a bone to him. Bonefur was not given his fathers last name because his father had disowned him. Bonefur was also trained by Moonfall, and when he was nine moons old he had enough and killed his father. No cat ever knew, they all figured that Darkpelt ran away after the death of his mate.
Mate/Crush: none
Clan: DuskClan
Kin: Whitefrost
Other: None

Name: Whitefrost (She-cat)
Appearance: Pure white she-cat
Eye Color: Bright green
Personality: sweet and kind to most, but feels awkward around her brother Bonefur and does not talk to him much
History: Her mother died while giving birth to her brother, as a result, her father Darkpelt rejected Bonefur but was always over-protective of Whitefrost. She never got to know her brother because he father kept them apart. She grew close to her father and was crushed after his death, however, life does go on.
Mate/Crush: None yet (Please ask, I'd like for her to have a mate)
Clan: DuskClan
Kin: Bonefur
Other: None

Name: Tala (She-Cat)
Appearance: Orange she-cat with black stripes, almost like a tiger
Eye Color: Bright green
Personality: Slick, smart, cunning, playful is a mischivous way. Violent and hates DawnClan
History: Used to be a kittypet but she was abandoned by her owners when she became pregenat with kits. She went to her mate's housefolk, hoping to be welcomed, however, they took her to an animal shelther. She hated being trapped in a cage and she knew in a place like this that she would be seperated from her kits, and so she dug a hole underneath the fence of the outside play place for cats and escaped. She wanted what was best for her kits, and she found DawnClan, joining right away for her kits. She became a queen and was known as Tigerlily. She had four kits, three toms, Cloudkit, Stormkit, and Branchkit, and one she-cat Flykit. Branchkit died as a kit from sickness, and both Cloudpaw and Stormpaw drowned in the lake during apprentice trainning went their mentors let them get to close to the water. Only Flylily lived to become a warrior, but she was killed in a battle that she didn't want to fight, but was commanded to fight. At this point, She attacked the clan leader, but lost, but she did get in a few good scratches. She blamed the clan for the deaths of her kits, and she became a rouge, changing her name back to Tala.
Mate/Crush: Crush on Nettlesting
Clan: None
Kin: None
Other: Likes to steal from DawnClan

Female
225 posts

izz • 11 May 2017 at 9:22 AM

Awesome cats!

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 11 May 2017 at 8:02 PM

@iiroleplayii I know. Too busy doing other stuff, might have to delete their role play. Maybe go to my other one. I'll just delete the rankings.