Disney Theories

in Entertainment

Deleted • 28 April 2017 at 10:30 PM

Hey guys! So I am totally obsessed with Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Harry Potter (basically any movie) theories. One of my favorite Disney theories is...
Tarzan is Anna and Elsa's brother/ Anna and Elsa are related to Rapunzel/ The sunken ship in The Little Mermaid is Anna and Elsa's parents' ship. Explanation: It has been confirmed that Anna and Elsa's parents were on their way to a wedding. This could have been Rapunzel and Flynn's wedding since the King and Queen of Arendelle died about three years before the main part of Frozen. Tangled was released three years before Frozen. This would mean that they could have been going to Rapunzel and Flynn's wedding. Arendelle most likely takes place in Norway, and Tangled most likely takes place in Germany. This means that it would have been logical to travel to a neighboring kingdom. Also, Rapunzel is found going into Elsa's coronation. The Little Mermaid probably took place somewhere in the ocean between Germany and Norway, maybe off the coast of Denmark. Ariel looked for "thingamabobs" in a sunken ship. What if that was Anna and Elsa's parents' ship (That was a lot of "s"s)? Now the Tarzan part. It has also been confirmed that they did not die right away. According to Chris Buck, they were shipwrecked on an island, had a baby boy, and were eaten by a leopard. Which is exactly what happened to Tarzan's parents!

BTW: I did NOT come up with this theory. Most of this came from SuperCarlinBrothers' video on Youtube.
Here's a link if you want to watch the full video. I highly recommend their channel if you want to learn about more theories like this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkJXZM8h-5w

Post your thoughts!

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 April 2017 at 11:30 PM

Wow! I agree @bubblystar

Female
225 posts

izz • 10 May 2017 at 9:45 AM

I agree, except for the little mermaid idea. The ship in Frozen seemed to be pretty well wrecked, but the Little Mermaid's had only a big hole in the side. More like it hit an iceberg than a bad storm.