....The Suspicions....

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 9:16 PM

She smiled a wide smile, her teeth were shockingly white on her black skin. "Okay, look now." She flipped the glasses off. Now it was a meadow, a meadow, blossoming with flowers, that when you picked them, picked anything, it turned to ACTUAL chocolate you could ACTUALLY eat in your hands.

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 9:17 PM

@luvduv I dunno, I mean.... This is icicle's rp, did you ask if this kind of thing is okay...?

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 16 September 2011 at 9:18 PM

.... Yes.

I HAVE TO GO NOW. ☹️

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 9:18 PM

@luvduv I wonder if we are allowed to have powers like shapeshifting. : PP *stares at Tavros*

Tav looked into her eyes again. His mouth dropped and the ends of his lips curled up. He sat in the meadow and sniffed the flowers. Then he picked at least twenty of them and smiled.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 16 September 2011 at 9:43 PM

@icicle_9510 sorry, but I'm REALLY busy, and already have 2 rps that I'm barely posting in :/

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 9:51 PM

@redfire77 YEAH< SPEAKING OF THOSE RPS>>> >:[

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 16 September 2011 at 9:53 PM

@smilies D8 I'm sorry. but its the weekend soon.... *hint hint* I still need to do some stuff, though.

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 9:55 PM

@redfire77 But it's the weekend NOW for me and I demand you change your timetable to suit mine!!! JK JK X)

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 16 September 2011 at 9:56 PM

@smilies yeah, I'll just fast forward 24 hours and skip all my chores -____-;;

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 9:57 PM

@redfire77 that's ok^^ thanks anyway^^
@luvduv @smilies @venys it's really just spy stuff, like learn how to use a sword, killer kung Fu, and well, spy stuff ya know?😊 but we can like have some powerful strength if you want, or something like that😊
@lola662f of course, iv seen you around before, you're not that new^^ and your writing can't be bad unless you don't try;)

Lorin stood up out of bed in her pajama shorts and t shirt. 'Man, that sergeant and his wake up routines are really linking my neck,' she thought glumly, cracking her neck. 'Wonder where those teens Tanvros and Ruse are, oh and Kirsten and Vanir are....I saw them around and heard their names called when the sergeant took a 'role call'......'

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 9:58 PM

@redfire77 You take 24 hours to do chores X) I play Eggcave WHILE I do chores B) But if you haven't noticed, we are like spamming this topic X)

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 16 September 2011 at 9:58 PM

@smilies I take 24 hours to go to the weekend D; SPAM. owait. I might get a warning D8

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 10:00 PM

@icicle_9510 okay πŸ˜ƒ

Tav looked around to see if anyone else was there.

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 10:01 PM

@redfire77 No no, we won't get in trouble for dis X) it's just annoyingly offtopic X) MAIL ME if you wanna chat πŸ˜‰

@icicle_9510 I dunno, I mean, what @luvduv was writing was solid fantasy... Is this a realistic Rp or not? Because it looked like that was what you were going for and if so... That doesn't really work >_<

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 16 September 2011 at 10:02 PM

@smilies but I have to go now DX

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 10:04 PM

@smilies hmmm.....i guess more serious, but maybe we could make it like a scene that was imagined??? Something like that^^
@redfire77 don't worry, I won't report you;) I just didn't want like pages of random stuff xD

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 10:06 PM

@icicle_9510 good idea, because tavros is kinda spacey... and... i don't know.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 10:08 PM

@venys ^^
Lorin changed into her regular clothes of a shirt and shorts, and hurried off to join the sergeant. They all stood in line, and when Lorin dared to look to her right while the sergeant read names off a sheet of paper, she noticed Tavros standing right next to her.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 10:10 PM

@icicle_9510
Tav shifted uncomfortably. He could feel eyes on him, and he finally mustered the courage to look back at Lorin. He smiled weakly. "Hehe, uhh, hi." he murmured, hoping the sergeant would not notice.

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 10:11 PM

@icicle_9510 Okay 😊

Vanir stood in the line, eyes closed, still half asleep.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 10:12 PM

"QUIET." the sergeant growled. lorin looked at Tavors and mouthed,'Rawr.' and tried to avoid grinning.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 10:14 PM

Tav slunk back. He looked at Vanir, and then back at Lorin. "Uhh, I am sorry." he mouthed. Then he raised his hand, like in school.

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 10:17 PM

@venys @smilies gah, I g2g t bed ☹️ be back tomorrow?😊

Deleted • 16 September 2011 at 10:18 PM

@icicle_9510 aawww. okay, bye : ))

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 10:19 PM

@icicle_9510 You sure you got dat letter right? X) Cya...

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 9:06 AM

(( goooood morning ^^ ))

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 9:08 AM

I did ask @smilies. ☹️
(Okay, until this get cleared up, we can pretend Rue just had a dream about it...)
Suddenly Rue woke up, and looked around, she must be late, nobody was there. Quickly she ran and raced until she reached the line. She stood very still in the line, the safari blouse's poofy shoulders blowing with a slight breeze. She realized she had forgotten to braid her hair, her curls were too.... ah... glamour girl. She tried to mess them up a bit.... It didn't work, if anything, they looked more styled.
'Great,' she thought 'Now everyone will think I'm best friends with my CURLER.' She was pretty annoyed, but realized nobody would notice her hair, what with what was going on.... 'Would they still bully her? The Mountain? The Bookworm? Curses?' The questions raced through her mind, but she managed to choke out a very quiet almost inaudible "here" for role call.
@venys

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 3:51 PM

@luvduv its ok, i mailed u back^^

Lorin stared wide eyed at the girl that had just snuck into the room beside them. "Wow your hair is C-URLY!" she whispered to the girl. Then she grinned again. 'IT looks nice, mine's so flat, and so is sergeant meathead's!"
"QUIET!"
Growled the sergeant again.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 17 September 2011 at 3:53 PM

She looked at the girl, and then at the sergeant, her big chance to make a friend, and it lies in GIRL TALK? The root of her problems! She said "Thanks." Really quietly then had an idea. She followed behind the sergeant, mimicking his large strides and silly little arm movements. She saw the girl was holding back a laugh. Quickly she tiptoed back, and not a second too soon, as he spun around and yelled, "WHY ARE YOU ALL GRINNING LIKE THAT?!"

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 3:56 PM

"Oh, no reason." Lorin said, stifling a laugh. As he was walking away from them, Lorin stuck her tongue out at him and whispered, "Meathead." Once the sergeant was done with his rolecall, he once again barked,
"ATTEN----TION! Everybody, single file! Busy schedule ahead of us! Very busy indeed!"