Cove Lists Suggestion & Cave Bug

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Do you like this suggestion?

Female
1,130 posts

valorieviolet • 8 May 2017 at 10:54 PM

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, sorry if it has ^^

BUT, when editing our cove lists, I think it would be useful to have one main save button instead of multiple.

When I was changing the order of my creatures on one of my lists, I wasn't sure which save box I should click at first, since I changed the order number of multiple creatures at the same time. It was a little confusing at first, but I did discover that it didn't matter which save button I choose, all mass changes I made were updated.

So, again, my suggestion is that instead of one green save button under every creature, there could just be one at the bottom of the screen, on top of the "Delete Cove List & Data" button. I do find it kind of redundant to have a save button under every single creature when they all do the exact same thing for all the creatures on the list.

@ian

Update:
Also, when adopting creatures from the Cave, when you hover over the little black-circled question mark next to the "Star: Yes/No" thing, there is a typo. Currently, it reads "...experienced slowed hunger..." when it should say experience since it is not in past tense.