ideas for a new big plot?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

What do you think of this plot?

Female
92 posts

skyindie • 16 May 2017 at 7:45 PM

so, the thing i noticed its that eggcave hasn't had a big plot like the asteroid plot for a long time. my idea for a plot is something with the thief shop, like you have to chose sides with the adoption center, or the thief shop, and help one side out. people who helped the thief shop will have higher chances of getting an egg at the thief shop, and the people who helped the adoption center will have higher chances of seeing a rare egg at the adoption center but this will be rarer than the thief shop, because in the thief shop you have to pay! Hope you like my idea!!!!! 😃

Female
835 posts

saturna • 18 May 2017 at 1:57 AM

@skyindie I agree with you that egg cave should have another plot event at some point (though considering it has been less than a year since the last one, it is a bit of a stretch to say that there hasn't been one in a long time). Regardless, I absolutely loved the asteroid plot and would love to see another plot like it again. The thief shop would make a lot of sense, as successful creatures from there are extremely rare and there is a lot of potential for a great storyline.

Female
92 posts

skyindie • 18 May 2017 at 8:05 AM

Thanks! i know the asteroid plot was not THAT long ago... But i wasn't playing when it happened!!!!!

Female
835 posts

saturna • 18 May 2017 at 6:13 PM

@skyindie the asteroid plot was my favorite thing so far on egg cave ^^ plus the battles reminded me of Pokemon while still being creative and fun

Female
92 posts

skyindie • 18 May 2017 at 6:34 PM

COOL!!!!!! Im so exited for the next big plot!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

Female
835 posts

saturna • 18 May 2017 at 6:40 PM

@skyindie ping me (@saturna) so I can get your messages o3o