~Cats of a Clan~

in Forum Games

Female
31 posts

hedgehog • 18 May 2017 at 8:25 PM

This is based off of the warrior cat series. This is a role play so you can make up some cats and play along, or use some of the cats in the series. Only use the 1st or 2nd series though cuz some people have not read them all. This is a character form and my characters.

Name: Flowerstar
Fur color: a deep hazel brown with gold spots
Position: thunderclan leader
Eye color: hazel with an odd flower pattern
Warrior name: Flowereyes
Apprentice name: Flowerpaw
Kit name: Flowerkit
Mate: Goldenfur
Personality: nice, but is known to "blow up" if anyone provokes her. She loves squirrels but hates birds. She has no kits, but they ar sure to be coming soon.

You only put Warrior name, Apprentice name, and Kit name if your cat has achieved that stage.

Now for my second cat

Name: Goldenfur
Fur color: golden with a hint or brown and orange
Position: thunderclan deputy
Eye color: blue-brown
Apprentice name: Goldenpaw
Kit name: Goldenkit
Mate: Flowerstar
Personality: overprotective of Flowerstar and willing to fight to the death for her. He has a soft heart and is a good deputy.

Pings:@iris1929578
Pings:@bunnylover101

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 May 2017 at 11:50 PM

@hedgehog

Since this is in the wrong section, let's make it a club, you and me! And everyone else! With our cats, we can do fun games and have contests, since this is not in the RP section!

Ideas:

Limit: 2 cats
No cheating
No stealing cats
You have to fill a form
New club!!!
Hey, our own Clans!
Has to be one Female cat and one Male cat

Name: Leafswirl
Fur color: white with a gray spot on left eye and gray spots scattered across back
Position: Warrior of ThunderClan (if we have our own then LeafClan)
Eye Color: Sky Blue. There seems to be a twinkle in them.
Apprentice name: Leafpaw
Kit name: Leaf
Crush/Mate: Owleye (I'll do him later)
Personality: half bouncy and joyful, half quiet and sensitive.
Other: likes water, used to be a rouge

Female
31 posts

hedgehog • 30 May 2017 at 9:38 PM

@iris1929578 I think you should be allowed 3 cats cuz imma make a kit!

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 31 May 2017 at 4:12 PM

@hedgehog

I made another topic.

For me, I'll only allow 2 cats. For me only. Or maybe we could make 3 cats... no, I'll do 2.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 4 June 2017 at 8:23 PM

Hi! can I join the topic!

(Also maybe we sould say the gender and a bit of back story? x3)

Name: Foxfire
Fur color: Russet fur with black socks and ears, she also has a white under belly and tail tip
Position: Warrior but, an ideal deputy if she was apointed
Eye color: Redish amber around the outer parts of the iris lightening to a gold near the pupil like flames dancing outward
Apprentice name: Foxpaw
Kit name: Foxkit
Mate: None as of now
Personalty: Foxfire has always been a loyal and loving cat with a sense of adventure and determination to concur her fears, but she has become a good lier having spent so much time on the streets fending for her self, but this has made her distance her self form other and needs a lot of time to trust another cat again, but she never forgot her roots, the warrior code. She is very selfless and would fight a battle anyway to defend those who can't defend them selves (ok maybe she is not the brightest she may even have an unrealised death wish) and longs to join a clan and make her mother in star clan proud, to have a purpose (she feels lost wandering alone both literally and metaphorically) or somewhere to belong.

Back Story: Foxfire's mother once lived in a clan that was driven out their territory and separated (Not say the name of the clan in case of spoilers). Her mother always told her story of the clans and all about the warrior code given to them by star clan, and even mentored her with the proper apprentice name before she proved her self as a true warrior. Her mother passed away 7 moons later and Foxfire has to find her place in the world on her own.