Fun story game!

in Forum Games

Your Humble Opinion (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
225 posts

izz • 18 May 2017 at 10:50 PM

Alright everybody!

This is simple, I start with a three sentences that start a story. The next person continues the story with another three sentences, and so on.

Rules: Be nice, have fun, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

Once upon a time, there was a lowly plumber named Thomas Plank III. He had a dog named Skippy. One day, he got a phone call.

Deleted • 19 May 2017 at 1:10 PM

The person on the phone informed him that his friend was kidnapped and he had to pay a lot of money to get his friend back. Thomas had very little money, so he rushed out to try to save his friend. On the way, he met a man and his horse.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 May 2017 at 1:18 PM

The man asked him why he was in such a hurry and Thomas informed him that his friend had been kidnapped. After thinking for a moment, the man offered him a ride on his horse to where ever he needed to go. Thomas was about climb on, when he realized he didn't know where his friend was.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 19 May 2017 at 5:44 PM

"I will just walk" he said sadly as he begun to get off and walk towards the mountains. He did not leave a single stone upturned, and he never gave up walking he was determined to find his friend. When all of a sudden he came to two roads one led to a deep dark cave and the other one to a beautiful valley.

Female
225 posts

izz • 19 May 2017 at 11:09 PM

He had his dog Skippy with him. "Which way smells most like my friend, boy?" he said, as the dog ran his nose over the ground. The dog pointed his nose at the deep dark cave. Thomas sighed, "Not much of a hope that its just a cave in a website that lets people adopt interesting creatures is there, Skippy?"

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 21 May 2017 at 3:42 PM

Skippy licked his hand as if to say "no" as the two walked regretfully toward the cave. Once they were inside they shook with fear at the roaring sound of a deadly animal echoed off of the cave walls. Thomas took a stone and held it up ready to throw it if there was any signs of danger.

Female
225 posts

izz • 21 May 2017 at 11:25 PM

The roaring turned into a ominous growling. Two yellow eyes glowed in the darkness. "Wh-who's there," Thomas asked, shaking.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 22 May 2017 at 2:46 PM

"Don't come any closer," said a silky voice that made Thomas shiver. "Why not?" Thomas said shakily getting more and more scared by the second. "You dare ask such a stupid question in front of my queen!?" said a voice that belonged to a fox-like creature who had black paws but instead of a bushy tail there was a long skinny tail that was high in the air.

Female
225 posts

izz • 28 May 2017 at 2:44 PM

Thomas froze. All around him were the strange creatures, directly in front of him was a larger one, pure white. Her head was encircled by a golden crown.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 28 May 2017 at 5:26 PM

"why are you trespassing in our home?" she asked calmly but there was a hint of anger in her voice. "I am l-looking f-for my f-friend" he stammered. "I see..." she whispered, and just as suddenly she roared "guards take him away to The Place!"

Female
225 posts

izz • 28 May 2017 at 5:35 PM

"Well that's vague," Thomas muttered. "Wait, where's Skippy?" Loyal Skippy, meanwhile, raced out of the cave to get help.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 28 May 2017 at 5:42 PM

Thomas had no time to go after him though because, four, larger, stronger looking, fox-like creatures walked toward him and wrapped their tails around him to pick him up. Thomas who was not used to this at all, threw-up on the spot as they carried him in the air. He whimpered as he looked down, they were carrying him quite high and he was afraid of heights.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 May 2017 at 8:16 PM

He landed on the ground with a thump. Then, he realized it wasn't ground. It seemed to be thick and bubbly.

Female
225 posts

izz • 28 May 2017 at 8:29 PM

His feet quickly penetrated the soft surface, and he sunk slowly down. The fox-like creatures watched with big eyes as his knees started to get swallowed. Then, suddenly, the ground hardened, leaving him stuck.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 May 2017 at 11:00 PM

He struggled with all his might. Finally, when he was about to give up, the ground opened below him. But he saw Skippy running towards him, with some people behind him.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 29 May 2017 at 7:51 AM

As soon as they saw the creatures though, they had ran away to their own protected houses. "COWARDS!!!!!!!" he yelled after them. He then smiled as he saw Skippy actually trying to fight off the fox-like creatures snarling and barking at them.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 May 2017 at 7:57 PM

Rick's blood turned to ice as one fox-like creature hit Skippy. "Skippy, I'm about to fall!" He screamed, the ground still opening up. Skpiiy obeyed him as soon as possible, with... things that looked like walking potatoes. 😃

Female
225 posts

izz • 5 June 2017 at 8:47 PM

The potato-things leaped forward, linking their root like arms to form a human, or at least living, chain to reach Thomas. He reached and grabbed one of them and slowly was able to pull himself out. The fox creatures squalled with anger and leapt on the strange beings.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 6 June 2017 at 8:50 AM

The battle was bloody. Thomas did not know what to do so, he hid behind a rock. Only to be found by the fox-like creatures.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 6 June 2017 at 10:01 PM

He scrabbled back and felt something behind his back move. It was a door! We closed the door behind him and let out a sigh of relief.

(Hey, you wanted potatoes, so I gave you some!)

Female
225 posts

izz • 6 June 2017 at 10:07 PM

(I guess I asked for it 😋)

He stumbled backwards into a new room. It was large, but only lit by a single lantern. Suddenly he heard a voice behind him.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 7 June 2017 at 12:48 PM

The voice was a different creature much more smaller it was locked up in a cage, it also had a huggable appearance. "who are you?" he asked as he picked up a stick ready to hit it. "please help" it croaked.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 8 June 2017 at 7:59 PM

"Wait... you're a TEDDY BEAR!?!" Thomas shouted. "Why are you... AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" He realized that one eye had fallen off.

Female
225 posts

izz • 22 June 2017 at 2:26 PM

The teddy bear clamped a hand down across Thomas's mouth. "Shhhhh, they'll hear you. I think you should know more about who you have offended."

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 22 June 2017 at 6:20 PM

Tomas looked at the teddy bear. "Well, what's your name, then? Mine's Rick," he lied.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 28 June 2017 at 2:08 PM

"My name, Thomas is also Thomas." Thomas replied calmly. "how did you know my name" the human Thomas jumped back in alarm.