[Bird] creature suggestion: the Capcorno

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

is this a bird?

Female
129 posts

wavypavy • 20 May 2017 at 3:06 AM

I'm not sure if it counts as a bird since it doesn't have a beak, so if enough people don't think it should be part of the bird competition, I'll remove that part from the title. I also hope it isn't to similar to the Whirlz, but if it is there isn't anything I can do about it since I don't want to change the premise of the creature.

drawing: https://postimg.org/image/o3d50k3hb/
(the order they go in is top row, left to right, then bottom row, left to right)

About Capcorno Eggs:
The "cap" worn by these eggs appears to be a biological part of the egg, despite being made of a material very similar to manufactured plastic, and despite many attempts, one has never been removed.

About Capcorno Creatures:
Capcornos love to fly amongst thunder clouds, but aren't resistant to lightning on any part of their bodies other than their caps. They use their horns to draw any lightning and the cap itself to absorb the shock. Due to the role of their horns, it is highly advised not to let young Capcorns fly during a storm incase their long tails attract electricity more than their growing horns.

Deleted • 20 May 2017 at 5:59 AM

It's great!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 20 May 2017 at 11:20 AM

@wavypavy

This reminds me about the Pokemon yveltal as it also has a hand-like formation on it's tail. 😱
Maybe whatever inspired you was the same for yveltal. XD

Female
129 posts

wavypavy • 20 May 2017 at 10:13 PM

@prairie
The inspiration was actually just a scribble I found on a desk at school, which I adapted into a creature XD

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 20 May 2017 at 11:10 PM

@wavypavy

Oh neat! XD I do that time to time too. XD
Go back and see what I can make with my old drawings from when I was a kid. 😃