not getting clicks from click exchange

in Problems & Bugs

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 25 May 2017 at 10:51 PM

Hello,

I have noticed this for maybe the past month or so. The creatures I have put in the click exchange are registering lots of feeds, but not nearly as many clicks.

Example: My creature Almuredin has received 347 clicks according to the click exchange; however, the creature's profile only shows +3 for clicks.

Is the creature profile supposed to register how many clicks are received daily, monthly, or otherwise? Because it does not seem to be registering clicks from the way I am looking at it.

Please, I would appreciate any help on this. Thank you!

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 7 June 2017 at 5:11 PM

@thursdays_dove sorry for the delayed response on this. Is this still occurring for you? Please ping me back. 😊

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 7 June 2017 at 6:37 PM

@Ian - Hey, Ian! Thanks for the response. Yes, it looks like it is still happening. I have three creatures in the click exchange right now, one of them is Livewire, which is showing +8 clicks and +189 feeds on my creature's profile, but the click exchange says it has received 140 clicks.

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 8 June 2017 at 2:33 PM

@thursdays_dove the Click Exchange displays the total cumulative clicks that a creature has received for the time that the creature has been in the Exchange. For example Livewire (in the Exchange since 2017-06-01 1:26:39 PM) may have amassed 140 clicks (as displayed in the Exchange) over its ~7 days, whereas the +8 clicks you see on its profile is the daily count of new clicks (resets each day at midnight).

Does that make sense? 😊 Let me know.

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 8 June 2017 at 4:48 PM

@Ian - Yeah that makes sense, it just looked like the numbers never change. I'll keep an eye on it. THanks for the info!