Several site problems I'm encountering

in Problems & Bugs

Female
145 posts

vongola_no_honou • 29 May 2017 at 2:17 AM

I can't seem to open the drop down menus on the upper most menu bar, my notifications won't load, nor can I open the sub-forums in my Google Chrome browser. I switched to IE and I was able to do more, but I still can't see creatures when I try to trade/auction them off/feed in food shop and almost all are dying. I tried manually feeding them but I can't because the feed button only loads so I resorted to abandoning and un-abandoning them, but it cost me more or less 100k EC and a period of anxiety because someone might adopt them before I can click unabandon.

Is this a website problem or is it my computer?

Bigender
5 posts

eliza • 3 June 2017 at 6:14 AM

hey im getting this problem too, i cant open drop down menus, click my new notifications, and none of my creatures have feed buttons. i cant even get to the trades/auctions to see if theres anything up with them. its completely inhibiting my ability to do anything on the site??

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 7 June 2017 at 4:39 PM

@vongola_no_honou @eliza can you both please go to whatismybrowser.com and post your browser type and version here? Thanks. Ping back. 😊

Female
145 posts

vongola_no_honou • 9 June 2017 at 2:33 PM

@ian sorry I just saw this now, and here: Chrome 59 on Windows 8.1

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 9 June 2017 at 5:07 PM

@vongola_no_honou

Instead of abandoning your creatures, book them into tim's for a day.

https://eggcave.com/arkcity/tims

Brings them up to full happiness.

Female
145 posts

vongola_no_honou • 10 June 2017 at 4:24 AM

@raccoon even if I go to the page, I can't see any of my creatures there so I can't book a day

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 10 June 2017 at 9:16 PM

@vongola_no_honou

There's a select all button, does that show for you?

Female
145 posts

vongola_no_honou • 11 June 2017 at 8:39 AM

@raccoon nope, here's a picture of the things I can see: http://secretsofsayuri.ucoz.org/_ph/1/687181618.png

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 11 June 2017 at 2:24 PM

@vongola_no_honou

Yikes.

If your creatures start dying just let me know. I'll send over my Leaf to get them up to 100% and you can just send it back. 😊