Roleplay ~ DV

in Roleplaying

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 14 June 2017 at 12:52 AM

The plot

You and some of your friends are off school sick, You dont know why it seems like their is a Very bad virus or something going on, You sneeze and blood comes out. You have to be taken to hospital twice a day but your parents dont like you staying their. After a while your parents get it and a career has to come in. Now 1/3 of the world has it. It is up to you and your friends to fiquere out what it is!

Rules

-No more than 2 characters each.
- No swearing.
- Lets keep this PG
-No blood except for the coughing it up

Setting

We are in new Zealand so the virus spreads faster than in big country's.

Form

Name:
Looks:
Extras:

Name: Lucy
Personality:Caring, Worrying And kind
Looks: Very pretty. Blonde hair and blue eyes
Extras: Can convince any boy to do anything when she is smiling at them.

Name: Ben
Personality: GOOFY!
Looks: Very Handsome. Black hair and blue eyes
Extras: Twin of Lucy (even though she is embarrassed about him)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 June 2017 at 1:12 AM

@dappne6 I don't role play really, but I'll try to keep up
Name: Faith
Looks: slim, always wears a hoodie and shades, brown hair and eyes, pretty but not much people know that
Extras: once in action, she's very smart, agile and good with parkour and stuff like that. Her weakness is having strangers or enemies know how she looks like and spilling her secret(soon to come)

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 14 June 2017 at 1:15 AM

@wigglytuff Accepted

Female
895 posts

murfijs • 14 June 2017 at 4:09 AM

@dappne6
name Tina
gender female
looks is tall long brown hair yellow eyes
extra has a brother Tim
age 12

name Tim
gender male
looks is slim black short hair brown eyes
extra has sister Tina
age 14

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 14 June 2017 at 4:20 AM

@murfijs accepted

We can start 😊

Female
895 posts

murfijs • 14 June 2017 at 5:47 AM

@dappne6 Tim was in his house with Tina and were worried ."i hope the virus will not infect us." sayd Tim.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 15 June 2017 at 12:55 AM

Name: Daphne
Personality: She's smart and is always carrying around a book. She can be very outgoing, but she can also be very shy.
Looks: Height-5'3. Black hair. Blue eyes. Wears glasses. Not to skinny, not even close to being fat (if that makes sense). She likes to carry around her books in an old-fashioned messenger bag. Her clothes change depending on her situation.
Extras: Her secret- She's actually pretty athletic. She's a super fast runner and has quick reflexes. Her only problem is she doesn't really like to show this side of her so she sticks to reading in the corner.

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 15 June 2017 at 12:59 AM

@starlight123 Accepted

Lucy and ben sat on the top of the bunk bed with a bowl. She coughed again and some blood came out. So much for better she thought as her mobile rang. It was Daphne one of the kids she looked after. She answered scared that Daphne had got the virus.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 June 2017 at 1:10 AM

Faith missed her parents; her mother had passed away from a disease and her father was in the military, so she lived in a tiny little house by herself. Not many friends, bit most of them had some sort of virus going on.

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 15 June 2017 at 4:11 AM

Ben asked if Faith had the virility didn't know so they called her.

Deleted • 15 June 2017 at 7:47 AM

@dappne6

This is the first roleplay I've been in so..
Name: Bella
Personality: Weird and outgoing sometimes in a creepy way
Looks: brunette hair, freckles, tall, green eyes
Extra: collects moths (dead or alive) and would do anything to add another one to her collection

Female
895 posts

murfijs • 15 June 2017 at 9:09 AM

Tina and Tim went to school.after school they went home.whenthey opened Tims houses door Tims mum were dead on the ground.Tim looked at her and sayd"mum?"
Tina sayd"the virus must have infected her."Tim cryed and then sayd" lets warn dad"

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 16 June 2017 at 11:25 PM

Daphne
Daphne had spent hours researching the possible diseases the virus could be, the symptoms, and the cure. However, nothing made sense. (Incomplete because I GTG. I'll update and complete this story later.)

Deleted • 18 June 2017 at 12:13 AM

Did @dappne6 accept mine? it's a bit upwards 😉