The Wolf Pack against the Fox Clan (ROLE PLAY THREAD)

in Roleplaying

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 16 June 2017 at 3:42 PM

This is my first role play so tell me if I am doing anything wrong....

HISTORY
Wolves and foxes once lived peacefully... until the foxes found out that they were being mistreated and only used as slaves to bring back food for the wolves. The foxes immediately wanted to stop it, but when wolves carried on still using the foxes as slaves they made a threat toward the wolves and they swore to kill all of them. Still, they wouldn't listen and it wasn't until foxes had killed some grown wolves and a couple of pups. That the wolves were uncontrollably angry, and they also swore to kill all of the foxes.

THE FOX CLAN
The Fox Clan live in the forest where it is thick with trees their camp is in a big hollowed out tree with stumps and holes around it. There is also a creek just a little ways outside of the camp where they fish and the rest of the forest is where they hunt. They have to watch out for wolves, bears, owls/hawks, and herds of deer if you are a fox kit.

The Fox Clan works like a normal clan there is warriors, apprentices, kits, medic, elders, the deputy, and the leader

THE WOLF PACK
The Wolf Pack lives in the field where the deer come in and graze. Their camp is a little ways into the woods in a cave. They have to keep watch over their pups to make sure they don't wander off into the woods or the field where they can be stepped on by deer. They face threats from foxes, (they can be tough to fight in large groups) bears, and of coarse deer if you are a pup.

The Wolf Pack works like a normal pack with a Alpha, a Beta, Hunters, Patrollers, Pups, and a Omega (the wolf that does all of the dirty work and is last to eat and least wanted.)

BELIEFS
For some odd reason Wolves believe that if they kill all of the foxes a new kind of species of fox will arise and will restore peace among the land.

Foxes believe that if they can restore peace or kill all of the wolves then they will be honored among the fox gods when they die.

FORM
Wolf or Fox:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Kin:
Mate/Crush:
Other:

You can be a loner, or you could set up a group of wolves and foxes that want to bring peace to the land i don't know what ever you come up with.

Rules
No vulgar language
No excessively bloody things
Don't cause extra drama, and no excessive exclamatory marks.
Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Please do third person.
You can only have about 10 wolves/foxes
Don't kill anyone (only if you have their permission)

I will kick anyone out if you don't follow these rules so please cooperate

My Forms

Wolf or Fox: Wolf
Name: Alpha
Personality: When she wants it done. She wants it done. She can also be kind at times.
Looks: is light brown with blue eyes and she has tall legs with bulging muscles
Kin: none
Mate/Crush: none
Other: Foxes killed her pups and now she will show no mercy.

Wolf or Fox: Fox
Name: Ashtail
Personality: can be jumpy, and he can also be kind but vicious.
Looks: is light red with black in it
Other: he only has one eye, he lost it in battle

Wolf or Fox: Wolf
Name: Thorn
Personality: is stubborn yet can be kind
Looks: is Light gray with brown in his coat
Other:

THE WOLF PACK
by order of rank

Alpha- @wolfkit

Beta- @neonstarr

Hunters:
Night- @togepi360
Ria- @neonstarr
Gray- @panda9983
Lupas- @neonstarr

Patrollers:
Lash- @lightningpaws
Lily- @togepi360
Thorn- @wolkit
Dream- @panda9983

Pups:
Stone -@togepi360
Pebble- @panda9983
Spirt- @panda9983

Omega- @izz

Loners:

Rouges:

THE FOX CLAN
By order of rank

Leader- Leafstar -@iris1929578

Deputy- Nightshadow- @panda9983

Medic- Hummingpool -@togepi360

Medic Apprentice-

Warriors:
Voltstorm -@togepi360
Ashtail- @wolfkit
Lashtail- @wolfkit

Apprentices:
Bubblepaw -@togepi360

Kits: Zonekit @togepi360

Elders:

Queens:
Goldenshine- @togepi360
Dawnheart- @panda9983
Morningheart- @panda9983
Loners:

Rouges:

If you are thinking about making up your own clan in this role play please contact me first.

I also have to thank @doyoueverwonder because I used part of her role play as guidelines

(pings)
@izz
@panda9983
@iris1929578

please contact me if you have any questions about pack life or the roleplay.

@togepi360
Goldenshine- Queen (fox)
Zonekit- Kit (fox)
Bubblepaw- Apprentice (fox)
Voltstorm- Warrior (fox)
Hummingpool- Medic (fox)
Night- Hunter (wolf)
Stone- Pup (wolf)
Lily- Patroller (wolf)

@panda9983
Morningheart- Queen (fox)
Dawnheart- Queen (fox)
Nightshadow- Deputy (fox)
Gray- Hunter (wolf)
Pebble- Pup (wolf)
Spirt- Pup (wolf)
Dream- Patroller (wolf)

@iris1929578
Leafstar- Leader (fox)

@wolfkit
Ashtail- Warrior (fox)
Alpha- Alpha (wolf)
Lashtail- Warrior (fox)

@izz
Omega- Omega (wolf)

@lightningpaws
Lash- Patroller (wolf)

@neonstarr
Ria- Hunter (wolf)
Starrykit- Kit (fox)
Lupas- Hunter (wolf)
Beta- Beta (wolf)

TOTAL WOLVES 13

TOTAL FOXES 11

I may not accept foxes or wolves anymore in the future if the number of foxes/wolves is greater then the number of Wolves/Foxes by a lot.
Thank you for reading this.

People in this roleplay
@neonstarr
@lightningpaws
@izz
@iris1929578
@togepi360
@panda9983
@wolfkit

SETTING

FOXES
It is an early spring day the warriors are out on a patrol while hunting along the way if they can their small group has Voltstorm, Lashtail, and Bubblepaw.

WOLVES
Alpha has just sent out a hunting patrol with Beta, Night and Ria.

Following their routine (as shone below) The patroller Lily Is off on a patrol along the border

Lash- Night (Guarding camp)
Lily- Dawn
Thorn- Evening
Dream- Night (patrolling the border)

and Alpha is making sure everything is running smoothly.

THORN

Thorn yawned sleepily as the sun blazed into the patrollers den. He got up and started stretching, watching Lily as she walked out of camp. He then rolled onto his back it would be a while until his shift would start.

ALPHA

Alpha padded outside her den. she kept thinking whether or not to attack those mangy foxes or not. She knew that she had to kill them, but she could see that her pack was still sore from the last battle. She then quickly decided that it could wait another day as she sat down watching the camp.

ASHTAIL

Ashtail's paw still ached from where a wolf bit down on it. He watched wistfully as his sister, Lashtail led Bubblepaw and Voltstorm away from the camp on a border patrol. His sister was always the favored one she even got her own apprentice! while he had to stay here and watch Hummingpool work her magic,as he liked to call it.

LASHTAIL

Lashtail didn't feel guilty at all for leaving her brother. She actually felt that was what he deserved to be there. After all he was the one who ran right into a wolf while chasing prey. As a matter of fact he probably would be dead right now if it wasn't for Bubblepaw who ran back to the camp for help. She flicked her tail angrily as she walked toward the border making Voltstorm and Bubblepaw follow.

Deleted • 16 June 2017 at 4:36 PM

Hummingpool
Hummingpool got to work healing Ashtail's paw. It wasn't easy alone. "[i]Maybe I should get an apprentice if all this fighting keeps up. I can't heal everyone here alone.[i]"

Goldenshine
(Her pup will come in less than a day)
She winced as she felt her pup. It was going to come out soon. She took a nap to wait for it.

Lily
Everything looked okay to her so far. Better check again, just in case.

Voltstorm and Bubblepaw
Bubblepaw looked over at Ashtail. They said she helped, but she felt guilty for not helping more. Voltstorm pushed her along until they caught up with Lashtail.

Deleted • 16 June 2017 at 4:53 PM

Lash stretched and made a low grunt as he sat up and gently shook his fur. He looked outside his den at the rising wolves and waited for any further instruction to get busy. Until then he relaxed. Licking a wound on his left leg he shook his head. "Dumb foxes. Running into wolves like me." Lash stood and started to walk out of his den.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 16 June 2017 at 5:58 PM

Dawnheart

Dawnheart saw Goldenshine wince and then take a nap. It'll be soon for her, she thought by the way it was looking. Her pup was moving around. She smiled at Morningheart when she got up and stretched. Their pups would be due soon, about a week by the look of things. Nightshadow had stopped to say hi.

Nightshadow

He dropped by the queen's den to say hi to his mate. Then he licked the scar near his nose and some smaller ones along in his fur. He was tired after theirs last battle with the wolves.

Morningheart

Morningheart stretched. It was going to be a long day. She couldn't wait to go back to the warriors den.

Gray

Gray was waiting for further instructions from the Alpha. For now he visited Pebble. Before he did that though, he concealed a long scar on his foot. He didn't want the day old to worry.

Pebble

Pebble was racing around the den for pups, unaware of the last battle. Then he saw his dad. "Dad," he cried out in glee. He raced around the wolf, pure joy in his eyes.

Deleted • 17 June 2017 at 12:35 AM

Slowly walking towards a small stream he sat and refreshed himself. Lash then sat there and watched the sun glisten off the water. He enjoyed the quiet since he knew it wouldn't be long until he ran into a fox or until they went to battle once more.

Deleted • 18 June 2017 at 11:51 PM

@lightningpaws
If you say so. It ws odvious what I'll do now.

Goldenshine let out a gasp. Her pup was coming out! Hummingpool went over and helped out. A cute little pup came out. There was supposed to be a second one, but it was already dead. Goldenshine snuggled her only pup. I think I'll name this Zonekit.

Deleted • 19 June 2017 at 1:14 PM

@togepi360
XD

Lash laid down next to the stream and let the sun hit his back. His ears moved side to side listening for any movement.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 20 June 2017 at 5:33 PM

Spirit felt as if everything was dark. But it was comforting. Dream awoke and nursed her. Then she left to relax at a nearby stream.

~

Nightshadow walked toward their border to make sure those mangy wolves didn't cross their border. After checking, he went back.

~

Gray licked Pebble and sat on a gray rock. He would be waiting for further instructions when their leader said so.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 20 June 2017 at 7:34 PM

@izz

ALPHA

Seeing that the other hunting patrol has not yet came back, she sat up and walked toward Gray "Go get Lupas, and go out and see if you can get some prey back" she instructed Gray. She then walked back toward her den before he could reply, when she saw that her bedding was old she sat and looked around for Omega finally spotting her, "Omega," she barked not caring if she would answer or not, "Go out, and change out the bedding" she nodded toward the thick wad of moss, mud, and twigs. "And could you please make it extra soft" even though she said please she demanded it.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 20 June 2017 at 7:52 PM

@neonstarr

Gray nodded. He leaped off the rock and went to find Lupas. A few seconds later, he found him. "Come with me to hunt, as Alpha instruced." Gray said in a stern tone.

Deleted • 20 June 2017 at 9:12 PM

@wolfkit

Lash got up and glanced around. He still had multiple hours until it was his shift. Walking back to the pack he noticed the Alpha. 'Maybe a quick run wouldn't hurt?' He thought to himself. Walking towards the Alpha's den he stopped. "Alpha?" He sat at the foot of her den not entering. "I was wondering if I could take a wolf with me to make a quick run outside our border? We won't enter the foxes border however. I can see how far they travel out." He lowered his head after he was done.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 22 June 2017 at 11:38 AM

@lightningpaws

Hearing paw-steps walking up to her den, Alpha lifted her head, upon seeing Lash she growled under her breath "what do you want?" After hearing his reply she glared at him. She wanted to say "no" right on the spot, but after considering the ideal, she could find nothing wrong with it. She nodded her head and with great distaste, as she said "Yes you may, but please take another patroller with you."

Deleted • 22 June 2017 at 1:01 PM

Nodding at her response he walked off looking for another patroller. Spotting Thorn he flicked his tail and walked up to him. "Thorn, either you or Dream need to come with me outside the border to do a quick run." Looking up at the sky Lash thought. "However, your shift will start soon. I'll be back before my shift but, probably during yours." Pondering this he looked around. "Its up to you. I can ask Lily once her shift is up? Or just go fetch Dream and begin the run." Lash looked back at Thorn.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 22 June 2017 at 1:35 PM

@lightningpaws

Thorn saw Lash walk toward him "what's up" he asked, he narrowed his eyes listening what he had to say, when lash was done speaking, Thorn looked at the sky lash was right it would be his time for his shift soon. "Why don't you take dream with you?" he said "I will just wait here for my shift to start." he added, as he laid down again.

Deleted • 11 July 2017 at 8:10 PM

@wolfkit
@neonstarr
@izz
@togepi360
@panda9983
@iris1929578
(Completely out of it the past few weeks. Sorry I disappeared. Shall we continue?)

Lash nodded, "Very well, I should be back before my shift starts." As he said that he walked off to find Dream. Looking around he spotted Dream and began walking her way. "Dream let's go your coming with me outside camp to make sure the foxes aren't travelling too close to our borders." Nodding, Lash began walking towards the woods.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 July 2017 at 12:28 AM

Leafstar

Leafstar woke up suddenly, stretched, and walked outside her den. She looked up at the sky. Ugh, she thought. I woke up late.

@togepi360

(Hey, Zonekit should be the Medic apprentice XD)

Deleted • 12 July 2017 at 12:44 AM

@iris1929578
Okay! But could someone else play Hummingpool? I don't like to play both Medic and it's apprentice.

Zonekit woke up. "What a awkwardly weird dream!" he stretched his paws.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 12 July 2017 at 6:34 PM

@lightingpaws

Dream nodded.Following him, she slowly made her way to the border.

Deleted • 12 July 2017 at 11:43 PM

@panda9983

Flicking his ears back and forth he sniffed the air to track any strong scent of fox. "The stronger the scent is, the closer the foxes have been travelling." Slightly growling he looked around the trees and shook out his fur.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 13 July 2017 at 3:46 PM

@togepi360

Heh, I could play Hummingpool.

She padded outside the camp, wanting to hunt. She found a mouse and killed it with a swift bite. Scraping earth over her catch, she went toward the border and bumped into the patrol.

Deleted • 13 July 2017 at 9:48 PM

@iris1929578

(Did Hummingpool run into the wolf patrol? Or your foxes patrol? I'll edit this post once I find out XD that way I don't mess up lol)