Wolves of the mist (SIGN UPS) (ACCEPTING!!!)

in Roleplaying

Should the wolves get powers?

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 6 July 2017 at 11:03 PM

@keesa

Whoa, u committed the confrontation already? How'd it go? Well, you don't have to say if you don't wish to. πŸ˜‹

105 posts

keesa • 7 July 2017 at 10:02 AM

@0xid3li
Heh, well I haven't done it yet! ug why do I feel guilty about approaching them and asking them to give me credit? I'm such a wimp! But I will go talk to them! :< Hopefully, maybe today. Don't worry, I'll keep you guys posted on what they do!

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 7 July 2017 at 6:52 PM

@keesa Can she still keep the RPG up if she gives you credit? She told us that someone told her to delete the RPG because she stole it. So now she's going to delete it.

Female
8 posts

startail • 7 July 2017 at 10:59 PM

@keesa

Name: AutumnRuby
Image:[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH2mX3OSNZFrVf3Gxe-1SQqCPI-VccDi-fhMnOPC0NUmflhvDP[/img]
Nicknames(optional): She likes Ruby, but loves Autumn
Previous Pack: dusk
Rank wanted: alpha female/queen
Personality: very witty and somewhat brutal. She's has a temper and yet a very sweet side. She's not a very forgiving wolf, so life is harder for her. She is really annoyed with the mist, mostly because she has to live with the dawn pack now. She's quite ambitious, but she was the lowest in her family. She got the least food, attention, and love. She grew up like any ordinary wolf. She wishes she was more special, but she has a lot to learn. She pitties the dawn wolves, almosyt in a mocking way. They get on her nervers quite ofen. She pretends that they don't exist. Though her heart is a loveing one once you earn her trust. She really just wants peace in the world, and she to be in charge of it..
History:
She was the neglected child, though she wants to be someone bigger and more set out. She grew up in the dusk pack, always following the other small wolves around. She never had a say in anything. Grew up like that, but she's changed. She tries to forget her childhood.
Family: mother and father died of old age.
Mate: none
Crush: Rook
Pups: none
Theme song(optional): none right now
Other:

hey! Keesa is it ok to have the same characters in two rps?
😊 so glad i found this!

Deleted • 7 July 2017 at 11:03 PM

@keesa

I didn't tell her. I don't go on Magistream. Not yet anyways.
I have an account...

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 7 July 2017 at 11:05 PM

@togepi360 I think keesa already told her. On Magistream, she told me that someone, and I quote (I'm just going to copy over what she wrote),"Guys, i've been messaged that apperently i stole this topic from another site and to delete this. I will make a different wolf rp. Sorry...."

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 8 July 2017 at 12:15 AM

@keesa You should be getting the credit!
Name: Salamander (I know it's a weird name)
Image: She has a greyish, blackish coat and piercing yellow eyes.
Nicknames: Sally
Previous pack: None, I guess.
Rank wanted: Hunter
Personality: Salamander is very sly and mischievous. Very energetic and loves playing with other pups. She's very curious and explores in places that she's not allowed to go to.
History: Found next to a river. The pack decided to bring her in but her parents were nowhere to be found.
Family: Rumoured to have drowned
Mate: None
Crush: None (Yet..)
Pups: None
Theme song (optional):
Other: Absolutely loves swimming

105 posts

keesa • 8 July 2017 at 6:03 PM

All accepted!

@startail
Aahhh! Mah bro! I’m so happy you found this too! It’ll be fun having you in the pack! Of course you can use to characters in the same rp! I plan on having this one have a lot of major changes from the other one so their not really the same at all! I’m not going to be so much of a story stickler in this one and plan on taking it easy and seeing where it takes us, the cs one is more in keeping with the book.

@starlight123
Actually I still haven't said anything to her directly, all I did was write a thing on the other role play about how upset I was that someone stole my rp but I never called them out on it, I guess they just decided to take things into their own hands?
And I didn't mean for her to delete it! I just wanted credit for something I wrote and for them to stop using my characters! I'll be telling them as soon as possible they are more than welcome to keep the roleplay up and running!

I honestly don't mind at all if for whatever reason you guys or anyone wants to borrow this rp and make your own on another site just remember to say who originally wrote it and please don't use my characters!

@little_moose
Haha, thanks man! Salamander is an adorable name!

Female
8 posts

startail • 9 July 2017 at 3:05 PM

@keesa
more of me characters😊
@togepi360
He has a crush on Berry ❀️

Name: Molten Sky
[img]http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1379789838i/528148.png[/img]
Nicknames(optional): Sky
Previous Pack: dusk
Rank wanted: Beta
Personality:
Sweet, kind, shy, and timid. He is much smaller than most wolfs which makes him scared. He is very scared of anybody from the dawn pack. They killed his family. He looks up to his uncle but is still very reserved around him. he's kind of keep everything to himself and likes to be alone. He kind of mysterious...
History:
born into the dusk he was a happy little pup, at a young age his mother and father died in a territory fight. He had brothers and sisters but was not very close to them. he is a very fortunate wolf, he survived many fights while his brothers and sisters diminished. He has lived in the clan, he goes unnoticed very often.
Family: dead, open for brothers and sisters
Crush: Berry
Theme song(optional): none
Other:

Name: LarenSpirit
Description: http://i.imgur.com/yVgcroB.png
Nicknames(optional): Laren, by closer friends Lor. Some times addressed as The Sea Wolf.
Previous Pack: none
Rank wanted: Hunter
Personality: She is very mysterious in some ways, enjoys other wolves company. Very bold at some times, and also shy too, but not in a timid way. She likes being tidy and clean and does not really like messy wolfs. Very precise in her doing, at least she tries to be precise. She's this kind of personality, ''I don't care when I win, but I hate when I loose''. She admires many other wolves in their brave ways. She likes being independent, she also loves pups. She also keeps a feather as a precious item. She is also a great climber, in her childhood days she spends most of her time learning how to climb trees. She also is the kind of wolf that always feels sorry for the bad guy, she can't stand them being so unloved. She is a very loving wolf when it comes to pack members. If you're a mysterious loner that wanders in she is quite protective. Though she very considerate. She is also hurt easily but does not show it. She loves her family and friends. Even the ones she hates, deep down she loves them. She has mood swings and can be a grumpy soul sometimes though she tries to stay happy.
History:
She washed up on the shore as a older pup. Nobody knew where she came from. She herself dosn't know. She was raised by an elder wolf, who soon passed away after she grew older.
Family: none
Crush: none (open)
Theme song(optional): none
Other:

105 posts

keesa • 9 July 2017 at 4:30 PM

@startail
Both accepted!

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 10 July 2017 at 12:35 AM

@keesa

Name: Maroon Flame
Description: A black-ish gray-ish wolf.
Nicknames(optional): Flame
Previous Pack: Dawn
Rank wanted: (If he does get back into the pack) Omega or Beta
Personality: He's kinda aloof, but all he really wants is someone who'll look past his coldness and see his true self. Due to what happened when he was little, he acts cold because he wants someone who genuinely loves him. He only plans to have one mate, and only one.
History: He used to have a happy life before the (top secret, will be revealed later).
Family: Moondust (long lost step sister), Violet Light (sister), parents are deceased.
Mate: Open
Crush: Open
Pups: Not any yet...
Theme song(optional): Welcome To My Life-Simple Plan
Other: (You'll find out why he's from the Dawn pack but he's a loner later.)

Name: Violet Light
Description: She has a white coat with a black little diamond shape between her eyes.
Nicknames(optional): Vi (rhymes with dye), Violet
Rank wanted: (If she does get back into the pack) Hunter, Beta, or Alpha
Personality: She's outgoing and friendly. She acts really childish sometimes and loves to joke around!
History: She did have a happy life before (top secret, will be revealed later). But she does try to make the best of every day. She's trying to help her brother find their way back to the pack.
Family: Moondust (long lost step sister), Maroon Flame (brother), parents are deceased.
Mate: Open!
Crush: Open!
Pups: None yet...
Theme song(optional): n/a
Other:

105 posts

keesa • 10 July 2017 at 10:09 AM

Both Accepted!

Since I've only got a couple seconds right now I've got a question for everyone.
Do you want the wolves to get powers?
As of right now all the wolves, excluding spirits, are just normal wolves and have no special abilitys, should we keep it that way or not? If you do want to give the wolves magic, say what powers you want to give your characters on this thread and wait for my approval. If that is the rout we dissident to take I have a special scene planned were they will receive these gifts!
PLEASE DONT RP WITH POWERS UNTIL I GIVE THE GO AHEAD.

Also if anyone wants to plan any special events to happen in the rp like a big storm, sickness, big waves destroy camp, etc, please contact me! I would loooove to hear any ideas and suggestions!

@panda9983
@togepi360
@0xid3li
@galaxywolf_
@starlight123
@startail
@wolfkit
@darkmirage04
@little_moose

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 16 July 2017 at 8:42 PM

@keesa, so far it seems like not a lot of ppl are active. I also don't think theres as many who signed up participating. :/ I think maybe we should wait, since we barely just started and to also see if any more would participate.

I'm also looking for other people's opinions on this. I might just be thinking it over too much. 😊

I actually do have some good events for the rp! I'm just going to organize my thoughts on them and send it out to you through pm.

105 posts

keesa • 18 July 2017 at 9:14 PM

@0xid3li
I totally understand were you are coming from and agree with you! We defenity won't be using the magic event till a bit later. Sorry I'm late in replying and I won't be able to post on the role play for a bit, I haven't been feeling very good and have a lot of stuff going on but I'll be on tomorrow hopefully!

Yay! I can't wait to here your ideas!

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 18 July 2017 at 11:16 PM

@keesa I agree, the wolves should get super powers when more people are active. 😊

Female
157 posts

avsilly • 25 July 2017 at 5:54 PM

Name: Ruza

Description: A large wolf with bright yellow eyes. Her face and body are covered in scars from claws and burns, yet she has a bit of beauty to her despite this. If she had no scars she'd be the perfect specimen of a female wolf.... But instead her felt is roughed and battle-worn. Her fur is a mix of gray and black

Nicknames: The Thief, Dark Mist

Previous Pack: N/A

Rank: Loner, often seen but rarely heard.... Causes no trouble but could be dangerous

Rank wanted: N/A

Personality: Quiet, Menacing, Incredibly loyal, good morals

History: Ruza was born to a single wolf and to brothers in the same litter. Her father is unknown. Her and her brothers learned everything they know from their mother or "Uncle Tona" Which was their mother's brother. They learned to hunt and fight together... But one day while training with Tona they heard a yelp from their mother. One of her brothers was sick and staying with mother in the den. Ruza and her brother started back before Tona cut them off, yelling at them to run away. So they did, but along the way they were split up, forcing Ruza and her brother Xenan to grow up very differently.... Ruza stayed alone and continued teaching herself.... She has incredible fighting abilities but no communication skills. She saw Uncle Tona once more after a year... He simply said her mother and brother were dead before leaving. She couldn't move.... Just stared at him as he left. Ever since she's been forced closer to the packs

Family:
Xenan- Brother, Lost
Nalena- Mother, Dead
Tona- Uncle, Lost
Taron- Brother, Dead

Mate: N/A

Crush: N/A

Pups: N/A

Theme song:
-Joji, Old Yeller (Explicit)
-Vylet Pony, Fall of the Empire

Other: Rumors have been spread (Which you can claim as one of your character's creations)
-Scavenger, feasting on fallen pack wolves and the bones of old rotting pray.
-Puppy cannibal, feeding off of puppies who stray too far from the pack (Likely a Queen rumor to keep pups in line)
-Not a wolf, rumors she's brought down a bear single pawed and only eats the healthiest and strongest bucks/bulls in herds.
-Something goes wrong? Some blame the black mist

Name: Xenan

Description: A handsome silver and white wolf. He has beautiful blue eyes and a great muscular build. Almost no scars on him at all

Nicknames: Xenny (Disliked)

Previous Pack: Dawn Pack

Rank wanted: Alpha Male

Personality: Easy to like, charming, oblivious when a female flirts with him, incredibly laid back though takes serious matters seriously, sometimes doesn't know when to shut up, awkward around females.

History: Xenan was born to a single wolf and to brothers in the same litter. Her father is unknown. Her and her brothers learned everything they know from their mother or "Uncle Tona" Which was their mother's brother. They learned to hunt and fight together... But one day while training with Tona they heard a yelp from their mother. One of her brothers was sick and staying with mother in the den. Xenan and his sister started back before Tona cut them off, yelling at them to run away. So they did, but along the way they were split up, forcing Xenan and his sister Ruza to grow up very differently.... Xenan was just a pup when he came to the pack, so innocent.... He was worried they wouldn't let them in. When they did he was a quick learner and would clearly be a helpful asset. He was strong, and great at focusing. Ever since he was a pup he's wanted to be an alpha and make a legacy for himself. He barely remembers his family if at all.

Family:
Ruza- Sister, Lost
Nalena- Mother, Dead
Tona- Uncle, Lost
Taron- Brother, Dead

Theme song: N/A

Other: When around females, he becomes a bit of a klutz and incredibly flustered... Unless he doesn't have the slightest bit of interest in.... .... He has a very open mind.

105 posts

keesa • 27 July 2017 at 6:12 PM

Yes! New person! Accepted! 😸 thank you for joining!
@avsilly

Other
13 posts

spoony4787 • 31 July 2017 at 7:59 AM

@keesa
Name: Orbit
Description: Orbit is a skinny wolf with yellow eyes. His coat is a mix of brown.
Nickname (optional): Orbs
Previous Pack: Dusk
Rank Wanted: Hunter
Personality: Tries to be friendly but that's very hard when you cant talk. Has a good heart and is very playful.
History: Orbit was born without a voice so his parents abandoned him as soon as they found out. He doesn't remember what his real name was so the pack named him Orbit.
Family: Disappeared
Crush: None yet (I'll make one when I get to know people..😊)
Theme Song (optional):
Other: Likes eating fish

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 1 August 2017 at 12:38 PM

@keesa

Could I join? Question: How many chars are we allowed to have?
Also, could someone inform me on what's happening right now in the RP(If I get accepted)?

Name: Chase
Description: Light gray wolf, dark gray streaks around eyes. Blue eyes and scarred left leg. Still completely mobile. Very handsome (XD) Strong fighter.
Nicknames(optional): N/A
Previous Pack: Dusk Pack
Rank wanted: N/A
Personality: Quiet, reserved, brave, not outspoken
History: Formally from the Dusk pack, after the Mist killed his mother and sister, he vowed to get back at him, the memory of the wolf creature who killed his mother and sister still lurks in his brain. After the packs joined together, Chase swore his loyalty to Rook and ??? to serve the conjoined pack until his death. After joining, he met a wolf he instantly fell in love with.
Family: All....dead. Wow, that sounds a bit dark
Crush: Lily! (Who he is deeply/massively in love with)
Theme song(optional):
Other: "LILY IS AWESOME" - Chase

~

Name: Lily
Description: Light brown wolf with yellow eyes and black ears and tail tip.
Nicknames(optional): N/A
Previous Pack: Dawn Pack
Rank wanted: Alpha Female (Chase will be heartbroken 😊)
Personality: Smart, funny, altruistic,
History: Formerly from the Dawn Pack, Lily had a sister, Shayra who disappeared. Lily wouldn't give up trying to find her but then there were signs of her death and Lily was heartbroken. Soon, when the packs banded together, she vowed to try to get to the top to destroy the Mist and help her new conjoined pack defeat them.
Family: Mother, ??, Shayra(x)
Theme song(optional):
Other: Not interested in mating at the moment, just protecting the pack

~

Name: Gillian
Description: Red wolf with brown spots and brown snout and ears. Green eyes.
Nicknames(optional):
Previous Pack: Unknown
Rank wanted: Hunter in the pack
Personality: Snappy, worried, sarcastic
History: ???
Family: ???
Theme song(optional):
Other: N/A

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 1 August 2017 at 4:17 PM

( @stagfire Random Question: You wouldn't happen to be Stagfire on Magistream, are you?

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 1 August 2017 at 4:20 PM

@starlight123

(I am! I just joined yesterday, πŸ˜ƒ You wouldn't happen to be starlight123, would you...hmm, coincidental)

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 1 August 2017 at 4:28 PM

( @stagfire Yup! I am! Nice to meet you again! πŸ˜ƒ)

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 1 August 2017 at 4:45 PM

@starlight123
(Fantastic! Nice seeing you again as well 😊)

105 posts

keesa • 1 August 2017 at 9:50 PM

Accepted Thank You both for Joining! 😸
@stagfire @spoony4787

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you!

Ok, so currently it is winter, ScarletHart just through two loners out of camp who happen to be related to Moondust and left to investigate a call for assistance by Chestnut and Spring after they jumped a loner by the mists. MoutainAsh and Hera have left to investigate the foxes seem around camp which are a danger to the pups. Sorry, thats all I can recount right now, I'm very tired, if anyone eltse wants to add anything to the recap feel free! All and all not much has happened, we are still getting to know eachothers characters! 😸

So their isn't a character limit right now, just keep it to a reasonable amount, like no more than seven but if you want to have more just ask! I'm a pritty reasonable person most of the time! I just don't want the majority of the pack to be one person!

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 1 August 2017 at 9:53 PM

@keesa

Ah, it's alright.

K, thanks for the recap, (This will be hard to know where to start XD)

Other
13 posts

spoony4787 • 5 August 2017 at 1:17 AM

@keesa Yeah, thx for the recap. A lot is going on right now πŸ˜ƒ .

Name: Coyote
Description: Coyotes' coat looks exactly like a coyotes. Shades of red, brown and white. The tip of his tail is black.
Nickname (optional): Fox. Coyote hates that nickname though.
Rank Wanted: Beta
Personality: Doesn't speak unless spoken to.Coyote is a very mysterious wolf. He watches the pack from a distance. He has serious trust issues and sometimes attacks if he feels cornered.
History: Coyote was bullied a lot when he was a pup which is the reason for his trust issues. When he couldn't handle it anymore he ran away. He tries his hardest to forget his family.
Family: Family is lost.
Crush: VioletLight. Wouldn't admit it. (@starlight123 😸)
Theme Song(optional): None
Other: Likes squirrels

105 posts

keesa • 15 August 2017 at 9:22 AM

@neko-sama

Ok, here it goes!
So its winter and the pack is becoming increasingly worried about running low on food and the disappearance of prey as well as the increase of loner sightings in the packs territory, both of these things is causing Rook to become extremely short tempered. Rumor has it someone is smuggling their valuable prey out to loners and foxes have been sighted in camp and everyone is keeping a close eye on the pups because of it. Moondust's long lost loner siblings made a surprise entrance into camp but Rook throw them out since he doesn't know them and therefore doesn't trust them, hes willing to let them into the pack if they howl for permission and wait for an escort instead of trespassing. Chesnut and Summer were attacked by some loner by the mist but they fled when the patrol showed up. The patrol found a severely injured loner and Rook agreed to take her in until her wounds heal.
How's that?

Deleted • 15 August 2017 at 8:49 PM

@keesa

Amazing recap. I'm ready to come back in. Hope Blossom's ready XD

105 posts

keesa • 15 August 2017 at 11:07 PM

Blossom was born ready!
@neko-sama

Deleted • 16 August 2017 at 10:23 AM

@keesa

Sorry for not posting so much. I'm just waiting until many others will interact with my character.