Looking for some help from people who play neopets...

in Entertainment

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 4:36 PM

Right now, I only havelike 2k np. I spent the rest. But I also own a lot of expensive items....
SO I NEED HELP.
I'm looking for some people to help me get Neopoints, who might want to buy some things I have for trade, OR can give me tips on gaining NPquickly and without selling everything I own. Lol.
So if any Neopets users could help me with anything, please let me know by posting here and @Pinging me.

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 4:38 PM

@dreamer ditto, i gave away all the np i own X3 i cant give u np, but want a faeriempaint brush? If anything you could sell it or something^^

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 4:40 PM

@Icicle_9510 I blew like 2 million np on the Wheel Of Extravafance, Stock market, and Almost Abandoned Attic, so I'm looking for tips on gaining NP. xD But that would be amazing. 😃 Anythign you'd like for the pb? I'd wanna offer fairly, not just take something like that. 😱 I have:
Dreamy Pink Hearts Background
Delicate Ink Frame
AND
Xandra's Library Background 😉

If you like those. XD

Female
2,578 posts

sotheavey • 17 September 2011 at 4:40 PM

@dreamer
http://www.neopets.com/~JubbyJubJack

^ Dailies page

and
http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=148704160&next=1

use those neopoints you get from dailies to learn & restock ^-^

& make more nps!!

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 4:42 PM

@Sotheavey Wow, that's a nice page. 😃 *goes to open a bunch of tabs for Dailies*

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 17 September 2011 at 5:21 PM

Key Quest is a nice way to make Neopoints. Win or lose you always get something. Occasionally you get rare things like Paintbrushes which you can sell for a nice sum. You also get codestones from it.

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 5:25 PM

@Gvansta I fail at keyquest. xD I usually play with my bff, we let eachother win, 5 times each, in hopes that we win the paint brushes from getting first place. 😸

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 17 September 2011 at 5:28 PM

lawl I have like 2,000 😋

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 17 September 2011 at 5:34 PM

I have to agree that Keyquest is one of the best NP solutions. I would practice playing with others and eventually came up with a routine when playing. My friend and I would sometimes play together and let each other take turns on winning as long as we'd get a fair amount of NP for both players at the end of the game, we'd sometimes go around the board three or four more times. I managed to get a Snow Paint Brush from there.
I gained a loot full of Codestones and Maps. They were very useful.

Also, taking part in plots are helpful as well, just try to get as far as you can into the plot. For me, I just sell the plot prizes, but I keep some of the items that are Plushies.

I haven't been working on NP for a while, I was saving up for a Pirate Draik MP, at the moment I have 1.5 mill.

If you play KeyQuest daily and sell the items, you can get probably 500K each week. That's how much I'd earn from Keyquest.

😊

Deleted • 17 September 2011 at 5:41 PM

@dreamer nah, i don play np anymore anyway, so....😊

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 17 September 2011 at 5:44 PM

@dreamer

How do you only have 2K. I have like 250K xD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 5:48 PM

@Pizza5pizza5 I'm trying to save up np right now, but the other day I blew the last 100k I have on the Wheel of Extravagance... xD
It costs 100k to spin, but you could eithe get something amazing or something awful. http://www.neopets.com/desert/extravagance.phtml
But also because I spent most of my money on really expensive items, that I still own, which include things like lab ray, petpet lab ray, forgotten shore map, mps, pbs, wearables, battle items for Elisstreak, etc. xD

@Icicle_9510 Aw, okay. 😱 Well then, that would be amazing! 😊 Lemme put a random item in the tp... x3

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 17 September 2011 at 5:51 PM

@dreamer

LAB RAY O_O"

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 5:52 PM

@Pizza5pizza5 Right now I'm zapping a pet I rescued from the pound, her name is Laecyn if you wanna see her. xD

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 17 September 2011 at 5:52 PM

@dreamer I can help you do all your dailies and stuff. 😋

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 5:53 PM

@Trish I already did my dailies for today. xD I'm currently saving np and stalking the Almost Abandoned Atick... 😋

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 17 September 2011 at 5:55 PM

@dreamer I can raise some NP's from stock and games and give you half of what I earn today?

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 17 September 2011 at 5:55 PM

@dreamer
I have around 300k in my bank, and I am planning to stop playing Neopets for a while; want it? I can always get more...

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 17 September 2011 at 5:55 PM

@dreamer

Shes pink!! xD

But pretty.

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 5:57 PM

@Cqpkyyty That would be great too. 😊 But I don't wanna feel like I'm getting all this stuff for free or else I'd be guilty, so maybe I could offer an item that goes around 40k, it's a wocky dress, just so I don't feel like I'm doing something wrong? 😱

And @Trish, OMG speaking of stocks, how do stocks work? o.o I keep tryign them but I don't get it...

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 17 September 2011 at 5:57 PM

I also got a Lab Ray, I'm trying to zap my pet, Lent.
He's currently a Blue Lutari.

The ray is fired at Lent..
... and he gains 5 maximum hit points!!!!

All's I've been getting lately is losing points and gaining points.

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 6:00 PM

@Sky Yeah, when I play kq, I usually play just so we can let eachother win. X3

And, I've had lots of lucky zaps from the lab ray. Example, I zapped horsepelt, she started as a yellow wocky and ended as a pink xweetok, a dreamie of mine.
I also zapped my lupe into island, but then got an ffq and changed it to my #1 dreamie, halloween lupe. I also got a zombie chomby from the lab ray, named Zapsy. 😸

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 17 September 2011 at 6:03 PM

@dreamer Lolz. XD Can't explain it. 😋

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 6:06 PM

@Pizza5pizza5 If you want, I can zap one of yor pets for you after I finish with Laecyn. 😉

@Trish Dang xD I'll ask my mom. She said she used to pick stocks. X3

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 17 September 2011 at 6:07 PM

Lol for stocks I just bought a bunch, and hoped their worth went up, then sold them only if they gave me a profit. You get an avatar if you have a certain amount of NP in stocks.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 17 September 2011 at 6:07 PM

Stocks confuse me xD I have no idea what do do. lol

Pangender
2,149 posts

sky • 17 September 2011 at 6:07 PM

@Dreamer - That's always the best way to go. It's always aggravating when I play with someone else and they quit on me without an explanation, they mostly quit when I'm close to winning the game.

I've been trying to zap Lent into something other then a Lutari for quite a while. Used to be a girl.

I'm debating on what my Eyrie Struck should be painted.
Either morph her into a Draik, leave her in her current species, or morph into a different species.

o__o

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 17 September 2011 at 6:10 PM

@Sky Yeah, people always quit on me, plus, it's easier to win on purpouse or let someone else win than get mad when someone that I don't know is beating me. xD Speaking of which, you wanna play few rounds so we can let eachother win? X3 I feel like doing that now. xD

And yeah, Lutaris look kinda weird to me. I like the uc version, but the new ones look fat. XD

I think you should keep the eyrie species, I really like Eyries. 😃 They're pretty.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 17 September 2011 at 6:14 PM

@dreamer
sorry, didn't get your ping.
But no, just please offer some junk item. Whatever you give me will just go in my shop for 5np anyway. (or donated if it's junk)

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 17 September 2011 at 6:16 PM

@dreamer

If you want to earn lots, the stock market is the best way to go in the long run, I earned tons on there, but the key is to have a lot of patience, buy every day and check the progress every day I usually sold my stock when it was over 100, but I haven't been on in like forever... I'm kinda scared to check my accounts now O~O