creature suggestion the Emblem

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

whats your thought

Female
20 posts

eskimomo • 5 July 2017 at 5:54 PM

here is my creature suggestion

I apologize as i grew a bit tired while drawing the final stage

http://destiano.deviantart.com/art/egg-cave-creature-suggestion-THE-EMBLEM-690685841

EGG DESCRIPTION
this egg has a soft bright glow to it and a shimmering emblem on the outside, but be careful the egg can get incredably hot to the touch if not handled with care.

CREATURE DESCRIPTION

Emblems are very proud and passion filled creatures, from the very day they hatch emblems have a sense that they were born for a Devine purpose and will stop at nothing till they find what that may be. the stone you see on emblems is said to be contain their soul emotions, shimmering brighter and brighter the more intense there feelings are .... to be continued/ edited 😊

#creaturesuggestion

Male
39 posts

ambivalent • 8 July 2017 at 7:49 AM

Imho, I quite like it. I like how the tail and wings change colour as it progresses through its stages. However, I don't quite get why the emblem shifts from the forehead to its tail. I'd prefer if it remained at the forehead throughout, while growing bigger and/or growing brighter, just like your description mentioned.

Other than a few spelling and grammatical mistakes the description is fine too. Maybe you can elaborate on this divine purpose, like perhaps they have clerical powers or spiritual foresight, which they continue to hone till they grow old.