Strongroom Sort Suggestion

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 6 July 2017 at 12:02 AM

I put a lot of the stuff in my inventory into my strongroom because I have infinite storage there, and in the V3 update, it's a little easier to see what I have. The only thing I wish it had was a way to sort Travels from Items. I can order things based on when i got them, rarity, and quantity but not by type. I don't think there needs to be a sort for each shop, but I'd find a travel sort (so to speak) would be useful. Thank you ❤️

Female
223 posts

bluestar1313 • 24 August 2017 at 5:49 PM

@sodabearjess
This is such a good idea, I have wanted something like this for the longest time, it would make strongroom usage so much more efficient. 😊

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 24 August 2017 at 6:11 PM

@bluestar1313
Thanks 😊 I usually just have to keep most of my travels in my inventory, but then it fills up :/ I hope this is a feature one day.

Female
223 posts

bluestar1313 • 24 August 2017 at 6:30 PM

@sodabearjess
Yeah definitely. It's even harder when you are trying to collect and you have to go through EVERY kind of item to figure out what you do and don't have. Would be a major improvement to EC. 😉

Androgynous
985 posts

vampire666 • 15 October 2017 at 10:36 PM

@sodabearjess - I was just thinking about this. I was looking through my literal 3000+ items and was thinking, jeez, you know what would be great? Sorting by item type. Like, food from toys from travels. Glad someone else thinks this needs to be a thing too. 😃

Deleted • 28 December 2017 at 5:51 AM

How much can the inventory hold before it wears out?