The S.O.W.I (RP)

in Roleplaying

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 12 July 2017 at 10:47 PM

Allora (@little_moose @togepi360)
"Nope, I have Mind first,"Allora answered. She dashed off to her Mind class.

Miss Jara
Miss Jara waited and watched as her students filed in, mentally shipping them/pairing up who she thought would be cute together.

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 12 July 2017 at 10:52 PM

"Ok, Starlight (@starlight123) lets go to..-" Claudia glanced at her schedule, "Mind!". She stood up and marched to the Mind classroom, glancing at Starlight. "To Mind we march!" Claudia shouted.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 12 July 2017 at 10:53 PM

Lulu and katie walked into Contain, Looks like Miss Jara is the teacher this year, oh no! Isnt that the one that tries to set people up, This is gonna be a looong year, She thought to herself as she took her seat at the back on the end beside Katie. If she had learned anything last year it was sit at the end with your friend beside you or you will never know who you will be stuck with for the rest of the year!

Lucy walked with shelby into mind and took her seat in the middle seat of the middle row beside shelby, She wasnt sure who else was gonna sit by her but she was nervous. At her old school you got put in seats. What if no one wanted to sit by her! What if she was rejected by everyone??!!! She could be the laughing stook of the school! Not like at her old school where she was the most popular person ever.... She as kind though not mean, thats how she got to the top and she was sure it would be ok as long as she was nice to everyone no matter what.

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 12 July 2017 at 10:59 PM

Claudia marched into the Mind classroom and took an empty seat at the front. Lots of people looked nervous. She wondered why.

Deleted • 12 July 2017 at 11:55 PM

@dappne6
Kori walked into Contain with her claws behind her back. If she knew anything she knew not to show abnormal features before anything else. She sat in the back corner, for her information was not to be too close to others.

@iris1929578
Z slashed around and sat smack in the middle of class. He hoped the Regular Teacher was one of those Don't Care Teachers who let kids play games in class. Probably no hope though.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 13 July 2017 at 12:03 AM

Lucy noticed lots of people walking in and no one sitting beside her. She was a bit of a drama queen so was starting to panic, Her fears where coming true. What if no one sat by her at all! At least she would still have shelby but what if she turned on her too! Her head started spinning with horrible possibilitys

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 13 July 2017 at 12:13 AM

Claudia turned around and saw a mermaid sitting by herself. If she had eavesdropped on the group correctly, her name was Lucy (@dappne6). Lucy looked like she was about to have a panic attack. Claudia got out of the seat she was in and sat next to Lucy.

Deleted • 13 July 2017 at 12:19 AM

@dappne6

Kori scratched her pencil and looked up. It was almost time for class too start.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 13 July 2017 at 12:23 AM

@little_moose Lucy was absolutely relived she relaxed then said "Hi, I am Lucy, Whats your name?"

Plz dont ping me I am subscribed ^^

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 13 July 2017 at 12:38 AM

"I'm Claudia." she replied. Claudia started to chew the end of her pencil.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 13 July 2017 at 12:41 AM

"Well nice to meet you Claudia, Did you come here last year?" Lucy asked wondering when class was going to start and weather it would be easy or hard

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 13 July 2017 at 12:44 AM

Mrs. Geode

She looked up at the clock in her room. "Class is starting, you can sit down anywhere you like. And no sneaking off like that!" She turned to Alexander. "What do you think you're doing?" She watched as Alex returned to his seat. "We can start by learning each other's names, which you probably already know by now."

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 13 July 2017 at 12:45 AM

"Uh.. Nope. I am a very fresh freshman. Well, freshwoman." Claudia said to Lucy. She wondered if the teacher was very strict.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 13 July 2017 at 12:53 AM

"Me to!" Lucy said "Well no, I am new to this school but im not a freshman, I am 13" Just then she heard the teacher saying class was about to start, She wanted to get on the teachers good side so she whispered to Claudia 'Class is about to start" Then sat up and looked at the teacher expectantly

Freshman is like the first grade / year right? Or is it when your new? IDK because in NZ we dont have Freshman

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 13 July 2017 at 1:02 AM

Claudia kept her back straight and looked at Mrs. Geode. She said we had to introduce ourselves.

(Probably, but at my school freshman is a person that is new. It's might just be our school that does that)

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 13 July 2017 at 1:10 AM

The teacher said we had to introduce yourself by saying our name, age and something you like doing so she got up and said 'Hi everyone I am Lucy I am 13 and I like singing" She wondered what Claudia was going to say.

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 13 July 2017 at 1:18 AM

She applauded Lucy.
"Hellooo, fellow people of the Mind classroom! I'm Claudia. Claudia means "lame" in Latin. I'm 14 and I like... to catch bugs. Especially beetles." Claudia said, following Lucy's lead.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 13 July 2017 at 1:22 AM

Lucy clapped for Claudia.

Who else in on in the mind class and is the teacher online???

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 13 July 2017 at 1:27 AM

Claudia looked around to see how other people would introduce themselves. She sarted to fiddle with her tail.

(I think it's just us XD )

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 13 July 2017 at 1:32 AM

As everyone finished intruding themselves the teacher said, We will now have time for you to chat and get to know each other, Lucy turned to Claudia and asked what her schedual was so they oud see if they had any other classes together.

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 13 July 2017 at 2:00 AM

"Oh. I have Mind first, then Regular, Lunch, then Contain, after that I have Regular again and the last thing is Dinner. What your schedule?" Claudia said.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 13 July 2017 at 2:23 AM

First: Mind
Next: Regular
Then: Lunch
Soon: Contain
After: Mind
Last: Dinner

"We are in the same for everything except the 'after' period!" Lucy said relived she wasn't by herself for heaps.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 13 July 2017 at 3:06 PM

"Hi, I'm Allora..."Allora said, introducing herself. She sat back down and hid her face in her hair.
(@little_moose I changed Starlight’s name to Allora, I forgot to tell you. Sorry!)

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 13 July 2017 at 3:39 PM

Mrs. Geode

She rolled her eyes. "Fine, or do you want to start math?"

Alexander fiddled with his pencil.

Alexandra started reading a book.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 14 July 2017 at 4:00 PM

Ms. Jara (To Containing Class)
“Attention! Class is now in session! I am Ms. Jara. Nice to meet you all.” Ms.Jara flipped her red hair behind her shoulder. “Since it’s the first day of school, I’m going to do a mini Q and A game with all the students. Here’s how you play. You stand up and introduce yourself, and the class will ask you three questions, which you have to answer honestly. If the question is to personal, you and whisper the answer to the person who asked the question. I’m putting a truth spell on everyone in the class so you’re all telling the truth no matter what. Now let’s begin.”
“I’m Ms. Jara, as you all know. Your Containing Teacher, ” Miss Jara said, waiting for the class to ask her the questions.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 14 July 2017 at 6:04 PM

Lucy got up and asked ms Jara. "Do you enjoy teaching at SOWI?"

Deleted • 14 July 2017 at 6:09 PM

@starlight123

Kori tilted her head, confused. "How long have you been teaching?" she farted. oops!

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 14 July 2017 at 6:14 PM

Ms. Jara (@dappne6 @togepi360)
“I do enjoy teaching at SOWI. It’s so much fun meeting amazing students with amazing powers.”
She turned to Kori. Suddenly the sound of a fart was heard. Ms.Jara tried not to laugh. “I’ve been teaching for about 8 years.”

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 14 July 2017 at 6:16 PM

Please don't ping Me I am subscribed

Lucy tried to hold in her laugh but she couldn't completely she let out a little giggle