Hero School (RP)

in Roleplaying

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 14 August 2017 at 5:44 PM

@neko-sama
Angelica looked over her test and began to fill it out.

#1. How did the first person get magic?
The first person achieved magic through an obviously successful experiment.

#2. How many of the population now have powers?
About 75% of the population now have powers. There is predicted to be a 2.5% increase in the amount of "people with powers" within the next year.

#3. What was the name of the first person to get powers?
The name of the first person to get powers was anonymous to the public. He was given the codename "Reciever" in lab documents. However, the public like to refer to him as "The Man who has Powers" or "The First Man with Powers." People believed he had no name because it was never revealed to them. So my answer is he had no name (that the people knew).

Bryant looked at the test. He had forgotten to study, but he tried his best.

#1. How did the first person get magic?
Because he volunteered to be part of an experiment or something.

#2. How many of the population now have powers?
Well, everyone in this school has powers. Kids are about 50% of the population... sooo.... But not everyone has powers so it can't be 100% so about... 75% of people have powers??? (75 is in the middle of 50 and 100 sooo.... I guess that's right???)

#3. What was the name of the first person to get powers?
I Don't Know, did we ever learn this? I don't think anyone knows.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 14 August 2017 at 8:21 PM

@starlight123

Lucas looked at the other kids taking their tests and scooted towards them.
"Hey, guys!" he exclaimed and they both jumped slightly.

Deleted • 14 August 2017 at 9:07 PM

@starlight123
@stagfire

The teacher came up and graded the next students.

Angelica: 4/3 PASS (+ extra credit.)
Bryant: 3/3 PASS

Kiro came over and congratulated the new PASS kids.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 15 August 2017 at 4:07 PM

@neko-sama

Lucas clapped his hands.
"Good job, you guys!' he grinned and they smiled quietly at him. Lucas frowned to himself and folded his arms, looking down awkwardly.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 15 August 2017 at 11:50 PM

@neko-sama @stagfire (ISorry I'm not as active as I could be. Schools starting again so I have to finish a workload of stuff from summer school and prepare for school...)

Bryant nodded his head in thanks at the people who congratulated them. He guessed on most of the questions so passing was a surprise for him.

Angelica smiled politely. "Thank you! Congrats to all of you too, whether you passed or not! We all tried our best, that's all that should matter, right? Plus, we already survived nearly the whole first day of school!"

Angelica knew that the people who had failed were probably glaring at her right now, so she decided to just shut up and listen to all the other kids talk.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 16 August 2017 at 5:09 PM

@starlight123 (That's okay 😊)
@neko-sama

Lucas laughed.
"We survived, we did indeed," he replied, looking at the fail kids."I don't think they want to hear anything from us...for awhile," he whispered in her ear as the kids glared again, Eva's face a description of murder.

Deleted • 16 August 2017 at 7:36 PM

@stagfire

Kiro perked up. He listened, and heard someone coming in the classroom. "DUCK!" he yelled, and knocked them aside. Then, a kid barged right through the place they were right before and handed a tardy slip to the teacher. "Sorry I'm late!" she said.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 16 August 2017 at 9:17 PM

@neko-sama

Lucas looked at the new kid.
"At least he brought a tardy slip?" he asked, raising his eyebrows while the teacher glared at the student for a moment, snatching the slip out of his hands.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 21 August 2017 at 10:32 PM

Angelica examined the new kid. At least she brought a tardy slip and said "Sorry." It showed she was probably a nice person. Angelica waved at the new girl.
"You can sit here!" she said, patting the seat next to her.
(@neko-sama @stagfire)

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 22 August 2017 at 12:04 PM

@starlight123

Lucas waved his hand at the new girl.
"Hey!" he greeted her, inhaling.