[STILL OPEN!!!!] AIW~ Descendant's Destiny

in Roleplaying

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 11 August 2017 at 11:59 PM

Hi everyone! Welcome to the RPG! For those of you who want to know, A.I.W. means Alice in Wonderland! This is the descendants of Alice in Wonderland’s story!

Looking for the RPG? CLICK HERE!!!

Storyline:
What if Alice decided to come back to Wonderland with her husband, would apparently had the same thing happen to him, and live there for the rest of their lives? And if they had children?
Well, that’s what happened. All the Alice in Wonderland characters had children who are now living in this amazing and mysterious world!
But eventually, something starts terrorizing Wonderland, destroying all the wonder-tastical stuff that this land had to offer. Will the descendants of Alice and her friends be able to save the land that they loved so much?

Rules:
~ There can be romance, just no… you know… scenes.
~Your character must be between the 1-18 age limit
~NO POWERPLAYING!
~No cursing. Saying words like, fudge, or making up some weird Wonderland version of cursing is ok. (Ex: Oh fudgecakes! Or Don’t be such a sandslug! IDK XD)
~No Mary or Gary Sues. You’re character can’t be perfect!
~Try to keep an even amount of boys and girls.
~Max of 5 characters per person.
~Only a max of five children per original AIW character. If someone before you claimed the last slot for the character you want, you might need to change the parent.
~Put a 😊 in your Code section to show you have read all the rules

The Form:
Username:
Name:
History(optional):
Personality(optional):
Outfit:
Looks:
OC Parent:
Crush (optional):
Siblings (optional):
Code:
Other:

Parents (these are only some of the OC’s. If there are OC’s I missed and you want your character to be their child, just put the OC you want. EX: I missed the Dodo. You can still put Dodo in the Parent section.)

Alice
White Rabbit
Cheshire Cat
Duchess
Queen of Hearts
Mad Hatter
March Hare
Cards
Caterpillar
White Knight
Other Chess Pieces
Tweedledum
Tweedledee

Characters:

@Starlight123
~Crystal, Age 14, White Knight

@Stagfire
~Victoria, Age 16, Queen of Hearts
~Alexis, Age 15, Mad Hatter

@Wolfkit
~Twinkle, Age 12, Cheshire Cat
~Lucky, Age 12, Cheshire Cat

@Appleblizzard
~Rosaline, Age 16, Alice
~Karmen, Age 16, Mad Hatter
~Cain, Age 18, White Knight

@Lightningpaws
~Lex, Age 16, White Rabbit

Hope you enjoy this RPG!!!!

The Form:
Username: starlight123
Name: Crystal
History(optional): (Will write later. In a rush now)
Personality(optional): (Will write later. In a rush now)
Outfit: Darling Charming’s outfit from Ever After High
Looks: Long dark brown hair and blue eyes.
OC Parent: White Knight
Crush (optional): OPEN! Will develope too...
Siblings (optional): OPEN!
Code: 😊
Other:

Pings (sorry if you don’t like them)

@neko-sama
@stagfire
@cherrychesire (I kinda got the AIW idea from you)

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 12 August 2017 at 3:50 PM

@starlight123

I WILL JOIN XD Question though, what's the limit of chars?

Username: @stagfire
Name: Victoria
History(optional): She was the often called, The Queen of Heart's mistake, so she pushed herself to be like her mother, or better and she wants to prove herself by defeating whatever is terrorizing Wonderland.
Personality(optional): Angry, snappy, aggressive, firm, tenacious, honest,
Outfit: Red dress with a black trench coat and black flats.
Looks: Straight, black hair with green eyes and a little red in the middle, thin(ish).
OC Parent: Queen of Hearts
Crush (optional): Open
Siblings (optional): A single child.
Other: Doesn't like people. She does have a soft spot for her dog, Snowy.

Username: @stagfire
Name: Alexis
History(optional): She was always considered the smart one of her classes with others and she mostly kept to herself and helped her father get through some things. She decided to go out into the world to save Wonderland one day and to protect her family.
Personality(optional): Sweet, altruistic, kind, sympathetic, decisive, adept, quiet, shy, adventurous
Outfit: White-green, flowy shirt with jean-shorts and a brown necklace with an opal inside.
Looks: White/really-blond hair and dark skin.
OC Parent: The Mad Hatter
Crush (optional): Open!
Siblings (optional): Open! (1 more?)
Other: She's never really adventured out in the world because her father worries too much.

Female
442 posts

wolfkit • 12 August 2017 at 5:02 PM

@starlight123 is it ok if Cheshire's Children are also cats too?

Username: Wolfkit

Name: Twinkle

History: She was her daddy's girl and she learned all of his tricks from him, but she paid a lot of attention to the first trick that he had taught her: don't pay attention to anyone who's speaking to you.

Personality: Is mischievous, yet she doesn't pay any attention to what she's doing, and often gives away herself or makes a huge mistake, she also likes to laugh, like laughing for no reason, you would be talking to her then all of a sudden she would laugh a very loud laugh, and when she laughs for real her laugh is almost hollow, like a hick-up.

Outfit: she has a purple leprechaun like hat on her left ear, and a pink bow on her tail.

Looks: Has a purple spot of her right ear, with pink paws, and a white fluffy coat, with a wide smile.

OC Parent: Cheshire Cat

Crush: none yet...

Siblings: Lucky, and maybe more coming soon!

Other: She has developed the ability to appear out of nowhere from her father, and she is a cat in case you haven't noticed. She also has the life-span of a human.

Username: Wolfkit

Name: Lucky

History: He was always the unlucky one and no one wanted to be around him, so his mother gave him the name lucky to remind everyone how unlucky he really was.

Personality: He is tricky just like his sister, but unlike her, he pays attention to almost anything and never gets lost, he always knows what he's doing as long as it has something to do with trickery.

Outfit: He has pink, and purple Mirror shards stuck in his tail.

Looks: He is pitch black with a white muzzle, and a purple nose.

OC Parent: Cheshire cat

Crush: None yet...

Siblings: Twinkle, more may come later!

Other: when he was little he accidentally broke a pink and purple mirror, He seemed to be unlucky ever since then. He also has the life-span of a human.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 12 August 2017 at 5:42 PM

@stagfire @wolfkit
Accepted!

(@wolfkit It's ok if they are cats as well. c: Just remember that if anyone else joins the RPG and the children are cat and human hybrids, there will be a LOT of family jokes. )
(@stagfire Oh! Right, almost forgot. Limit is 5 characters per person.)

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 12 August 2017 at 9:30 PM

@starlight123

Yay! I can't wait to start! Okay, thanks for answering ❤️

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 13 August 2017 at 11:06 AM

@starlight123 can I join in? ^-^

Username: appleblizzard
Name: Rosaline
History(optional): When she was born, Alice's husband gifted Alice a bouquet of roses and so they decided to call their baby Rosaline, or Rose for short.
Personality(optional): Rosaline is very curious, asks a lot of questions and is very energetic. She is always positive and hardly ever is negative but sometimes can have a little mental breakdown when she is overloaded with negativity from people sourounding her. She has a strange habit of climbing trees.
Outfit: She wears dark blue high-kneck top with no sleeves, a short black skirt which is folded in pleats and reaches just above her knees, black see-through tights with chequered lines and black boots. On her hands she wears gloves with open fingers.
Looks: Her hair is platinum blonde and usually done up in a messy bun on her head with two long strands out and curling down to her shoulders. Her skin is quite pale and she has green eyes.
OC Parent: Alice
Crush (optional): None yet (OPEN)
Siblings (optional): None yet (OPEN)
Other: Rosaline hates school and learning in general, prefering to walk around Wonderland and meet new people. She has a knack of getting into trouble.

Name: Karmen
History(optional): Karmen has been a crazy child since her birth, and very mischechious. She wasn't allowed to go outside because of her over-protective father but she secretly went out every night and explored, then came home to tell her younger sister about her adventures. She was often caught and told off.
Personality(optional): Karmen is crazy, super-active and energetic. She can't sit still for one moment and is really loud and explosive. She can't contain her happiness and is always wild and positive.
Outfit: She wears a white short-sleeved top, netted gloves up to her elbows, a brown belt and ripped jeans as they are more practical. On her feet are black boots.
Looks: She has wild, very curly red hair which reaches just above her shoulders and is untameable. She is quite tall, with sandy skin and blue eyes.
OC Parent: Mad Hatter
Crush (optional): None yet (OPEN)
Siblings (optional): @stagfire is it okay? ^-^
Other: She is either hated, or loved. Some hate her for her hyper-activity, some love and aspire to her positivity and enthusiasm.

Name: Cain
History(optional): Cain has always enjoyed locking himself up in a library and burring his nose in a book.
Personality(optional): Can is calm, intelligent, independant, quiet and mostly a loner. He hates interracting with people and finds it difficult to explain himself. He feels as though it's his duty to protect everybody in Wonderland.
Outfit: He wears a plain white top, jeans, dark grey sneakers and a dark grey hoodie.
Looks: He has light brown hair, tanned skin, is quite tall and has brown eyes.
OC Parent: The White Knight
Crush (optional): None yet
Siblings (optional): Crystal
Other: None really.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 11:10 AM

@appleblizzard

Yeah, it's fine 😊

Gender Fluid
2,100 posts

appleblizzard • 13 August 2017 at 11:14 AM

@stagfire Thank you! ^-^

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 11:18 AM

@appleblizzard

Now to wait for @starlight123 to accept you and for the roleplay to start! AHAHAHHA, I can't wait XD I love AIW

EDIT:

I also really wanted to join because I'm reading this comic
http://www.aliceandthenightmare.com/comic/chapter-one-cover

Deleted • 13 August 2017 at 12:16 PM

@starlight123

Is it too late to join o3o?

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 13 August 2017 at 12:21 PM

@lightningpaws

(I'm totally starlight! XD) I don't think so, it opened 2 days ago, so...I wouldn't assume so 😊

Deleted • 13 August 2017 at 12:47 PM

@stagfire
XD lol ok I'll put meh character up but if anything changes let me know haha
@starlight123
If its not too late I'd love to join ^^

Username: @lightningpaws
Name: Lex
History(optional): Almost nothing like his father, Lex tends to mess around. Has a very curious mind that likes to roam around into trouble. Except Lex has one trait from his father, always be on time. His father worries about Lex too much, or that's what Lex thinks. He loves his father and wants him to just be proud instead of worried all the time.
Personality(optional): Curious, impatient, has to be on time 24/7, has a laid back tone except when time is limited.
Outfit: Has a red bowtie around his neck and a tiny clock in his black vest(suit like vest) pocket.
Looks: Is a white rabbit like his father with red speckles on his ears and tail.
OC Parent: White Rabbit
Crush (optional): None Yet (Open)
Siblings (optional): None Yet (Open)
Other: Loves his ears scratched and tends to relax him when time is limited or he's stressed.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 21 August 2017 at 11:05 PM

@appleblizzard @lightningpaws Sorry for the late reply. I was on vacation and there was no (good) WiFi. All Characters Accepted!

@lightningpaws It wasn't to late to join, don't worry. 😊

@appleblizzard Of course you can join! You were just accepted! 😊

@stagfire Thanks for covering for me! ❤️

Deleted • 21 August 2017 at 11:08 PM

@starlight123

Yay thanks! Can't wait!

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 22 August 2017 at 12:05 PM

@starlight123

Yay! Can't wait to start.

You're very welcome! XD Sometimes I do that, I'm glad you weren't annoyed.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 22 August 2017 at 9:48 PM

@Stagfire @Wolfkit @Appleblizzard @Lightningpaws The RPG is OPEN!! YAY!!! CLICK HERE!!!

BTW, if you already joined this RPG and was accepted, you can make new characters without using the form. You just have to tell me your character's name, age, gender, and OC parent.
You might also need to ask other users is your character is going to be related to one of theirs.

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 22 August 2017 at 9:56 PM

@starlight123

YESSSS

Deleted • 23 August 2017 at 10:27 PM

@wolfkit @starlight123
Would it be okay with you if I make another one of the Cheshire cat's children/kits/whatever they are called?

Female
442 posts

wolfkit • 24 August 2017 at 4:14 PM

@neko_sama It's fine with me you don't have to ask me to have another sibling I don't control it but you may have to ask @starlight123

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 24 August 2017 at 5:49 PM

@neko-sama Sure. 😊 They don't have to be cats like wolfkit's charcters. They can be humans with Cheshire Cat blood or hybrids. Whatever you prefer.

Deleted • 24 August 2017 at 8:58 PM

@starlight123 @wolfkit
Username: Neko-sama
Name: Sunshine
History(optional): ???
Personality(optional): Sneaky, also silly and gets her paws mixed up.
Outfit: A pink little hat and a flower on her tail
Looks: A yellow cat with pink stripes and a pink nose
OC Parent: Cheshire cat
Crush (optional): None
Siblings (optional): Lucky, Twinkle
Other: Hates being rubbed, scratched, or patted

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 24 August 2017 at 9:12 PM

@neko-sama Accepted! Here's the link to the RPG!
(I know in the rules I put character should be a teen, but 12 is close enough. )

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 26 August 2017 at 11:30 PM

@starlight123

Could I make a few more? I'd like to do the full form if that's okay?

-

Username: Stagfire
Name: Alicia
History(optional): No one really knows the full extent of her history except she was abandoned as a baby with a long scar across her face. The caterpillar found her and raised her for most of her life but he sent her to live in the kingdom although she still visits him.
Personality(optional): Quiet, calm, odd, mysterious, she says odd things, solitary for the most part, timid, shy...
Outfit: Floofy purple dress and black flats.
Looks: She has a ruby behind her ear and a long scar going down the left side of her face. Brown hair and light skin with striking purple eyes.
OC Parent: Caterpillar
Crush (optional): Cain..kind of (@appleblizzard - Is that okay?)
Siblings (optional): A long lost sibling which will be revealed soon enough
Other: She pretty much just lives in the Heart Kingdom and helps the Queen, but the Queen is not her "parent". She also has occasional seizures at night about her past when she was a baby.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 27 August 2017 at 8:18 PM

Accepted! @stagfire