Down With Second Sunday!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Which is better for Double/Triple Feed day?

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 13 August 2017 at 9:44 PM

Earlier this summer, Egg Cave transitioned the Bonus Feed Day from the 15th of every month to the second Sunday of every month. This can cause some complications for people, like if you work weekends or some other stuff. The 15th of the month is usually on a different day every month, so everyone who missed it can usually feed next month (and btw months aren't really that long) so...

#DownWithSecondSunday!

242 posts

peachycupcake525 • 13 August 2017 at 10:12 PM

I agree. I'm never free all day on Sundays unless I'm sick, and if I'm sick I should be resting in bed. If it's on the 15th, pretty much everyone will be able to feed on a double/triple feed day at least once.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 14 August 2017 at 10:31 AM

I stand with you! I have not been able to feed on a D/T Sunday, yet! Nor will I be able to. I am usually never home and starting after Labor Day, I'm back working every Sunday. ☹️

At least the 15th falls on a different day each month, so it's fair for everyone! Sundays are a NO for me, always ☹️ ...

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 14 August 2017 at 11:00 AM

It doesn't matter to me either way because during the school year I have no time for Eggcave anyways and during summer I'm free everyday of the week.

156 posts

warghost141 • 14 August 2017 at 11:34 AM

i alwayse work sundays which makes it kinda hard

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 6 September 2017 at 9:31 PM

#DownWithSecondSunday!

A lot of people are doing something like working or going out to play. 15th of the month was super easy.

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 22 September 2017 at 3:23 AM

Yeah. Since it was wired into my brain, I kept telling myself, feed on the 15th, feed on the 15th. Then, near the end of the second sunday, I randomly clicked on the Site Blog (i don't check it too often unless its the beginning of the month) and then saw that it was feed day.. So I scrambled at the last hour trying to feed. XD Hard to get used to. o;

1,075 posts

possiegal • 26 September 2017 at 5:31 PM

I agree