In search of Dragon RP

in Roleplaying

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 15 August 2017 at 1:21 PM

Please respond if you have or know of one, I m looking for a dragon roleplay, and even better, if you know of a WOF (Wings of Fire) RP tell me about it! Just any dragon RP. Thank You!

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 15 August 2017 at 2:58 PM

@eggslover

Sadly, most RPs are Warriors RPs. It's pretty hard find a dragon one. Even harder to find Wings of Fire, which I also like O.o you can try asking around or making your own dragon RP. If you do I'll join 😊

~ Iris ;P

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 15 August 2017 at 3:26 PM

@eggslover Sadly most RPs that are still joinable are what you see on the first page. That being said, I am working on a dragon RP although I might take a day or two to post. I think it might be close to Wings of Fire? But to be honest I have never been able to read those books due to lack of ways to procure them.

Other than that the best way to join one is to make your own thread, or collab with others to make one. The latter of which guarantees at least one other person involved in the RP.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 15 August 2017 at 4:39 PM

@iris1929578

Thank you I will do that!

@thebrokenvibe Thank you too! I will check out yours whenever it is posted and probably join it, please ping me when you do post it and I will happily come and join, still being in control of my own. 😃 Thank you both.

Deleted • 15 August 2017 at 6:18 PM

@eggslover

I don't see many dragon RPs, but want to co-op and make one? I make RPs about anything. Too bad my old dragon one is out and inactive. Mine's a dead RP.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 15 August 2017 at 9:22 PM

@eggslover
@neko-sama

I used to have a dragon RP, and I know how it turns out. Dragon RPs are way less popular then Warrior RPs, and literally only one or two people joined after me. It died.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 16 August 2017 at 4:04 PM

Ok, then every one who as posted here can join one I make and then we can have a successful RP

@neko-sama
@iris1929578
@thebrokenvibe
ok.. so thts only four people, then just aask your friends!

Deleted • 16 August 2017 at 4:23 PM

@eggslover

No matter, I once did a 3 person RP. Yay! Can't wait for it!

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 16 August 2017 at 4:53 PM

Yay!! @neko-sama just posted main forum! I still need the ign ups though

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 17 August 2017 at 2:51 AM

I am pretty much finished with my RP, so whenever y'all feel up to it I can post the thread and ping or link everyone here.
@eggslover

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 17 August 2017 at 11:26 AM

@thebrokenvibe

Sounds good to me! I posted a WOF one yesterday so please, I could use the members.

@neko-sama
@iris1929578