Resurrection Stone

in Help & Questions

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 20 August 2017 at 2:12 PM

How far back does it see? If you don't resurrect will they disappear after a certain amount of time?

Does anyone know?

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 20 August 2017 at 2:17 PM

They're not supposed to disappear as far as I know. My Lyf died some 4 years ago and I still revived it.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 20 August 2017 at 2:51 PM

@nkiay
I believe if the critter died before like March 2012 then they don't have records of it and it cannot be revived and won't show up there.

You can wait as long as you'd like to revive them as no they are not supposed to disappear. So if you don't have enough now to or don't have room, etc then ya can wait 😸

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 20 August 2017 at 3:22 PM

Thanks!

@srx2002 @immortalraven
Either of you know how long mail messages are kept?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 20 August 2017 at 3:27 PM

@nkiay
Until you archive them / leave the conversation

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 20 August 2017 at 3:52 PM

@immortalraven

Is there any way to view archived conversations?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 20 August 2017 at 3:56 PM

@nkiay
No, not unless the other person messages you from that PM again.

Whereas if you leave a conversation and the person posts in that again you will not get it.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 20 August 2017 at 4:06 PM

@immortalraven

Well that's annoying. What's the point of archiving it then. It's basically gone. :/

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 20 August 2017 at 4:11 PM

@nkiay
I think most just use it to delete them and keep the others open if still active.
If it's about a trade and they're done trading then they can just archive it/leave the conversation. And then make a new one if they are interested in something else at a later date. If they are continually chatting and stuff usually people keep em open. I prefer making a new conversation if it's been awhile and about something else. Some don't and keep em open and such. I can see how some might not like it and maybe we can suggest a different way for PMs. Like another area for the archives ones. Like how the inventory and strongroom work.

Female
2,344 posts

nkiay • 20 August 2017 at 4:30 PM

@immortalraven

Yeah I think I might. I remember having certain eggs but can't remember what happened to them. And the convocation I have I didn't trade em, and they aren't in my dead creatures list. I'll have to check the conversations on my side I guess.