Fireclan, the Hidden Clan (RP)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 31 August 2017 at 9:34 PM

@lightningpaws

Echosong

She hissed at Emberpelt. "You need to come back to the clan and rest." Glaring at the rogues, she said,"No funny business. And I'll help heal you." Looking at the injured rogue, she mummered, "You look familiar."

Deleted • 31 August 2017 at 10:17 PM

@panda9983

Emberpelt:

Emberpelt sighed. "Fine, I'll rest once we get back." She looked at Echosong and nodded.

Lashtail:

Lashtail stiffened slightly and gave a slight smile. "I doubt you know me. I don't know many people." Acting as if he was the most innocent cat, he played it off. Being polite, not attacking, not taking what he wants and vanishing. But in order for this to work he needs to be in the clan.

Deleted • 1 September 2017 at 6:36 PM

@panda9983

Cinder shamed his self as he watched Weedclaw's body. He groaned as he heaved it up and came into Fireclan's territory. He yowled to the moon and sat on a log.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 1 September 2017 at 7:00 PM

@iris1929578

Amberpelt grabbed a small vole and went to find Oakwood.

"Hey, Oakwood, wanna' share this vole?" She asked. "Then maybe we can ask Leafswirl if we can go hunting."

Deleted • 3 September 2017 at 8:46 AM

Emberpelt:

Emberpelt quietly walked back to the clan not in the mood to check if the rogues were following.

Lashtail:

Lashtail felt weary of that medicine cat. If she would be a problem then he needs to stop her before something happens. But, for now he'd lay low and act normal.

11 posts

panda99830 • 3 September 2017 at 11:11 AM

@lightnigpaws
@neko-sama Can you change Echosong to be killed by Littlekit? He'll be Littlestorm later, but yes, he will kill her after a while. And he'll become a traitor when he's an apprentice.

Echosong kept glancing at the injured rogue. She felt as if he would be trouble, but for now she would keep an eye on him. After all, she wasn't too helpless, she could still fight.After she helped treat the rogue she drifted to uneasy sleep.Sofwing was there, telling her to look into the shadows and see the light. She look at the scene. Blood. Death. And Darkness. She was deeply shaken but she still wasn't awake. Softwing whispered again, softer than she normally would. "Even the littlest storms can drown the strong echo of a song." Echosong shivered, having a feeling that this wasn't good. The the scene changed to a peaceful one. Waking up she decided to pad to the fresh kill pile and took a small mouse. After eating, she looked for Blazingstar. She would discuss the prophecy with him, and it'll help take off her mind of her fate. A dark one she thought darkly.

Deleted • 3 September 2017 at 6:20 PM

Emberpelt:

Emberpelt watched Echosong fall asleep and hesitated on leaving or not. If she did she'd just get chastised again. Not worth it. She laid down and licked her wounds before resting her head on her paws. Carefully watching the Rogue she seemed puzzled. Was it even smart to leave him unattended? "Hey, you, go find Blazingstar and let him no you're here." Emberpelt felt that giving the rogue a task might keep him occupied.

Lashtail:

Lashtail hissed slightly. "I'm Lashtail. Not you. You is not a name." Rolling his eyes he walked out and looked around. Not for the leader but something a bit more satisfying.

Emberpelt:

Emberpelt was already fast asleep before hearing his remark. Not like she'd care in the first place.

Ashkit:

Ashkit watched cats pass by the nursery. He tried to leave a few times but nothing seemed to work. He wanted so desperately to find Emberpelt. He heard she was fighting rogues, and that she was injured prior to the fight. Growing more impatient he now knew she wasn't coming to check up on him. She had to heal and knowing the medicine cats she wouldn't be leaving. He then spotted a cat he's never seen before. Ashkit got ecstatic and called the cat over to him. "I need you to take me to a cat named Emberpelt." Fascinated with how this cat looked he pondered on who he might be.

Lashtail:

Lashtail glared at the kit. "I don't have time." Picking up Ashkit by the neck he threw him outside the nursery. He watched the kit skid across the dirt and began walking off again. Hissing he felt the presence of the kit following him.

Deleted • 4 September 2017 at 12:11 AM

@panda99830
Okay. Tomorrow, okay?

Canarypaw went out of the camp. It was late, but he couldn't sleep. He went up and saw a rouge on the territory. 'What are you doing here?" He snarled at the rouge. The rouge pointed at something in the dirt. "I'm here to tell you that your friend is dead."

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 4 September 2017 at 12:12 AM

@lightningpaws Ahh, wrote on the wrong account. -_-

Softkit

As curious as she was adventurous, she follow a strange cat and Ashkit when they passed by the nursery. And she dragged her trusty assistant Whisperkit to keep her company. "Who are you?" she asked the strange cat with a strange scent. It was very different from the one she was comfortable with, andshe soon caught up to Ashkit. She could feel Whisperkit trailing behind.

Deleted • 4 September 2017 at 12:23 AM

Haha its ok!

Lashtail:

Lashtail muttered a few words and looked at the kits behind him. "The name's Lashtail. I'm not from the clan. Just came here for healing..." He shook his head. "Run along now." Pushing the kits with his paw and head he continued walking.

Ashkit:

Ashkit smiled seeing the other kits join in on this curious adventure with a strange cat. "Hey guys." He said while following this particular cat again.

Deleted • 5 September 2017 at 8:11 PM

@panda9983
@iris1929578
Canarypaw stumbled into Weedclaw's body. "Wha-" Suddenly a strange loner appeared. "Your friend died." Canarypaw dragged his body back to camp. "Leafswirl, Blazingstar!" he called.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 5 September 2017 at 9:30 PM

@neko-sama

"Canarypaw! What happened to Weedclaw?" Leafswirl's voice raised in terror. "Look at him! He has scratch and bite marks over him that could only be done by a cat!"

@eggslover

"Sure." Oakwood went to sit beside Amberpelt. "I-" He was interrupted by Canarypaw dragging Weedclaw's body into camp.

Deleted • 6 September 2017 at 9:34 PM

@iris1929578
"He was attacked by a loner!" Canarypaw wailed as Blazingstar came over. Blazingstar went over to the Highlog (a large half cut tree that the leader uses like the Highrock). "Clan meeting!" (this is how we do it in real life, scream 'clan meeting') Dawnpaw staggered out and stared at Blazingstar. What could be going on?

Deleted • 6 September 2017 at 9:50 PM

@neko-sama

Emberpelt:

Emberpelt awoke to a loud commotion and heard a clan meeting being called. Wincing as she stood, Emberpelt went to where the meeting was being held. She glanced around the other cats looking for Ashkit, but couldn't find him.

Lashtail:

Lashtail seen cats running towards the...leader he assumed? He never knew how these clan things worked. Apparently a meeting with how the whispers explained it. "Ok kits, run along to your leader." Finally trying to push them away he got an evil look from one of the kits.
"You have to come to. It's a clan meeting!" The kit said. Not wanting to be figured out he somewhat growled under his breath and followed the kits.
--
Emberpelt finally spotted Ashkit...who was with...the rogue!? She told that cat to find the leader and he just so happens to come upon some kits? No. No way was she letting that filthy rogue near her kit. 'Well...not my kit' she thought while going over to the rogue and Ashkit. "Ashkit I want you over there." Giving a stern look meaning 'I'll tell you later' let Ashkit know immediately to go with no questions. Now she glared at the rogue. "You stay away from that kit. Do you hear me? Don't go near that kit or I will rip you to shreds!" Half yelling and whispering at the same time she hissed and limped over to where she originally was.
--
Lashtail observed this cat. She went by Emberpelt that much he knew. A warrior, tough..however stressed. If he could find out what she was worrying about, he could break her easier then his last clan cat.

Deleted • 6 September 2017 at 10:44 PM

@iris1929578
Blazingstar announced he was dead. Blah blah blah. Canarypaw whimpered during the whole thing

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 7 September 2017 at 3:14 PM

everyone Ack oh my goodness, this is horrible, I've been so busy and havent been getting on because of tfhat and now im behind on roleplay AND my cretures are starving! 😱 ;(
@iris1929573

After the announcement, Amberpelt mourned a bit, then went back to find Oakwood.

"Oakwood, you were saying something before you were interrupted. Do you wanna' tell me now?"

Deleted • 8 September 2017 at 10:53 PM

Pinepaw

Pinepaw sat and listened to everybody mourn. He'd never known Weedclaw very well but mourned him anyway. After a while he stood up to find Forestwing.

(Sorry this is short..)

Deleted • 9 September 2017 at 10:59 AM

Emberpelt:

Emberpelt looked at the ground. If she wasn't weak...she should've stayed with weedclaw. Asked him what happened and just maybe he'd still be alive. A pain strikes her heart as this reminds her of her best friend she killed. Luckily no one knows this but her; however, the stress of holding it in hurts more.

Ashkit:

Ashkit never really knew Weedclaw. He seem him walk by the nursery once but, that's it. He noticed the look on Emberpelt's face and sat in between her paws rubbing his head against her arm. "It's ok." Ashkit looked up at her. Watching Emberpelt nod quietly, he smiled. Maybe he really did soothe her because her nose stopped twitching.

Lashtail:

Lashtail escaped the other cats before anyone noticed. Not like they cared that an "injured" rogue was wondering around. He flicked his tail as he walked away.

Deleted • 9 September 2017 at 3:39 PM

@lightningpaws
Fogwing stared around uneasily. He knew exactly the real reason Weedclaw was dead. He had been to the dark forest. He leaned over to Oakwood. "No matter what, don't tell them he was in the dark forest!" he whispered.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 9 September 2017 at 5:42 PM

@neko-sama
@lightningpaws

Echosong got over to see what the loud commotion was all about. She finally saw Weedclaw dead. Frowning, she sniffed him to see who killed him. She scented an ordinary cat, nothing different. Echosong was puzzled why Weedclaw was outside the camp when killed, but she went to mourn for him. Then she left to find Blazingstar to discuss about her prophecy and Weedclaw's death.

~

Nightpaw woke up and blah blah blah. He mourned, then went to find Fogwing.

~

Whisperkit, Littlekit, and Softkit went to mourn for Weedclaw, though they didn't really know him at all. After, they went to the nursery to play. Whisperkit and Softkit forgot all about the death of Weedclaw, but not Littlekit.

~

Silverflower went to mourn for her dead clanmate. Then she went hunting with Runningwind, who decided to go with her after they mourned.

Deleted • 9 September 2017 at 7:59 PM

@neko-sama
@panda9983

Lashtail:

Lashtail looked around cautiously before heading to a small tree. He unburied a small metallic box and pawed at it trying to open the tiny lid. When he finally got it open he bit down on the lever and clawed the circular part. Taking a few tries it finally ignited. Lashtail lit the small tree on fire. "Perfect distraction." He quickly ran behind the cats still mourning and waited.

Deleted • 9 September 2017 at 11:20 PM

Fogwing smirked. A fire. He picked up the just-born Greenkit and Perched on the next tree. "If you don't give up, the kit dies!" Greenkit dangled above the fire helplessly, the flames scorching his belly. Canarypaw grabbed some moss and threw it over and over again on the fire.

Deleted • 10 September 2017 at 12:37 AM

@neko-sama

Emberpelt:

Emberpelt yelled for Ashkit to hide while she helped, but as she ran she noticed him slowly following. Hissing she stared at Fogwing. "Fogwing!? How could you?" Glaring she tried keeping his attention on her. "Hey now you don't want to hurt this kit." Maybe soothing would work...? She'd try anything.

Lashtail:

Lashtail started laughing seeing the traitor amongst the clan cats. What a coincidence. As cats ran here and there he scrummaged through some of the food and casually buried it near his tree.

Deleted • 10 September 2017 at 4:47 PM

@lightningpaws
Fogwing sneered, the fur blocking what he was saying. He went and let Greenkit go. Canarypaw wailed as the poor kit was covered by fire. "Why would you do this?"

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 10 September 2017 at 5:53 PM

@neko-sama

Echoson smelt fire. Running out, she saw Fogwing and the kit. Her eyes widened when Greenkit dropped into the fire. "No," she yelled as she rushed over with some wet moss.

~

Windschaser looked at the chaos. Clan cats were rather pathetic, if you asked her. She didn't even flinch when Greenkit dropped into the fire. To her,Froglily should've taken better care of her kits. Her belly was swollen, and the kits were to come soon. She smile, she will take the best care of them.

~

Softkit and her littermates hid. She saw Fogwing with Greenkit, then Greenkit fell. She ran over to help, but no one followed. She tried to stamp out the fire, only to be burned. Yelping, she withdrew, but used more moss to try and help.

Deleted • 10 September 2017 at 6:32 PM

@panda9983
Canarypaw helped put out the fire, but Greenkit was already dead. Canarypaw dragged Greenkit's body out for burial. He saw a shiny stick-like thingy on the ground. "Come over here!" he yowled to the other cats.

Deleted • 10 September 2017 at 9:04 PM

@neko-sama
@panda9983

Lashtail:

Lashtail walked slowly towards the fire and the clan cats. "What'd I miss?'" He questioned as he flicked his tail. He calmly watched the kit get dragged, its body limp. 'Well that wasn't part of the plan' shrugging as he thought this Lashtail glanced at the clan cat traitor. He probably should thank him for adding some more distraction. Hearing the new commotion Lashtail paused. His one mistake. He didn't get rid of the flame igniter. Great. Pawing at it and biting it he looked around. "I will dispose of this monstrous thing immediately. It's probably what started the fire!" Ignoring the pain in his mouth from the hot metal he flicked his head and threw it.

Deleted • 11 September 2017 at 8:27 PM

@lightningpaws
Canarypaw unsheathed his claws. "Now one more matter to deal with..." he leaped on Fogwing and clawed at him. Blazingstar banned Fogwing from the clan, and he just sat on theur territory more

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 12 September 2017 at 8:09 PM

@iris1929578 CanOakwood please die soon? I want him to come back as a good cat and i want to have kits with him, so then he has to die soon.... OH! I just had a brilliant idea! So... here's how it goes, we become mates, I will then be expecting kits, you will become evil/die then you come back to life, as a good cat because I asked Starclan to give you another chance and then they tell you I said that I still think your good and then you want to go back to good and then they bring you back to life and then Voila! everything is good!! (For us! 😋) But he still needs to die soon.

Amberpelt cried for thee kit, even though it wasn't her kit, she hoped to have kits of her own someday, hopefully with Oakwood, and she couldn't imagine how Froglily felt.

Deleted • 12 September 2017 at 11:45 PM

@eggslover
Froglily had no pity. She just sat in the den, pretending to be sad. Blazingstar moaned and checked with Dawnpaw. She always known he now had 4 lives left.