Best Click Exchange for Clicks/Views

in General

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 1 September 2017 at 6:33 PM

Hello, I use EC exchange, Yarolds, but Yarolds is barely used by anyone and the only way you get clicks is via dynasty these days, and EC exchange is limited to 1 or 2 creatures for a high click output.

Any better exchanges? Considering I've seen users build up 3000+ views or 1000+ clicks per day on some exchanges, I'd bet there's something better than what I'm using.

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 3 September 2017 at 7:05 PM

@ethereality i use yarolds as well! i used to get a lot of clicks/level ups, but no i can't see any eggcave links there at all :/

if there is another exchange, i'd totally use it.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 5 September 2017 at 10:54 AM

@honeybearbee yup! I wanna know how some people can get 1,000s of clicks everyday! >.<

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 5 September 2017 at 2:46 PM

@ethereality i know! it's like magic or something, lol

Female
144 posts

alityria • 10 September 2017 at 1:09 PM

For the past month(s) there has been a huge cross-site scripting error on Yarolds which has led that you could reach Yarolds, but you couldn't a thing on there. My laptop was not pleased with this error >.>
Maybe because of this error it would have seemed like that Yarolds has died out.
This issue has been resolved only a few days ago which you can read at this topic on the forum site: https://www.yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7736

For the people who still have problems with it I'll try to get through with some steps that maybe can help you out with Yarolds. Most of the time I use Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I don't use any other browser than these two, but maybe these steps can also help you out with other browsers.

Google Chrome

1.] Update Google Chrome manually

2.] Update Extensions

3.] Delete History
After step 1 and 2 didn't work for me I started to do the most basic step: Delete history. I had over 10.000 items stored and maybe the old script of Yarolds was still floating somewhere in there xD So deleting history helped me out to get Yarolds back running.

Microsoft Edge
For Microsoft Edge I only deleted the history and works totally fine again for me c:

Sorry for pinging you guys over as I read your problems with Yarolds and if you already have fixed it I'm so sorry for the bother and sorry for reading your walls... :c
@Jeanne, @Vos

Female
137 posts

vos • 10 September 2017 at 4:38 PM

@ethereality

I really appreciate your help. Jeanne said that her problem has been fixed but I think she's in a dynasty. I don't like being in a dynasty and I can access the site but not my profile. I can't even click the links I can see.

Will try all the steps above. Ty so much 😊

Edit - Removing my 12k + browsing data did the trick! lol Ty ❤️

Female
208 posts

sunfire103 • 10 September 2017 at 4:53 PM

I don't know, they said they fixed a couple of days ago, but I wasn't able to load yarolds until today. I'd say clear history/ restart computer, keep trying to see if it loads.

Some people have blogs they use for to get views.

Dynasties aren't bad, you just have to keep asking to join if you go inactive for so many days since it auto kicks people out (not sure exact days). Clink and I always accepting new users on the Egg Cave dynasty. I think a lot of click/feed sites are dying out, hence why not as many people using yarolds as they use to.

Female
144 posts

alityria • 10 September 2017 at 11:41 PM

@vos
Sorry, but I think you are confusing me with some one else because of the same adoptable since the post is from me not ethereality xD Glad to help out though c: I'm in a dynasty as well, but I couldn't do anything... Somehow Yarolds got instant stuck at the main page and couldn't click anything after trying to load it said couldn't load the page. Even they said that it has been resolved I still had the same problem not being able to go anywhere until I deleted my history.

@sunfire103
I believe it's after 30 days until you'll get kicked when being inactive. Correct me if I'm being wrong though 😋 The only ones I use are Yarolds (Eggcave, Magistream, Tales of Ostlea and Valley of Unicorns), Valley Sherwood and Silvi's Lair (DragCave use only). Before Valley Sherwood and Silvi's Lair I used Hydra System, but it went down a long time ago. To be honest Yarolds is outdated too... Old layout, some of the game partners and Affiliates are not running anymore and like EggCave there are more Click Exchanges on the adoptable websites. Since after the update on Virtuadopt the links don't work anymore as they used to be and makes Yarolds being useless and unused. People rather use the Click Exchange to make sure they get the levels they want. It is never sure if your adoptables get the feeds that you want on Yarolds. So why use Yarolds when there is a actual Click Exchange on the website itself and being ensured getting a guaranteed level like ClickCritters/Virtuadopt or do you want to waste your time and being unsure for maybe a feed/level on Yarolds? On EggCave it is also a question to get a feed in the CE since it is a choice and therefor doesn't matter if you go on here for feeds/clicks/views or on Yarolds. You will get a Credit even without feeding the adoptable and that same goes for Yarolds. It's already counted when you open up the link and nothing more.
If you look at Magistream the only thing needs to be done is open up the link and the stage progress is going up. You don't have to actually feed it, but a single click is only what is needed and Yarolds is perfect for that kind of adoptable websites.