Creature Suggestion: The Jaala

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like and/want this made?

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 2 September 2017 at 8:15 PM

#Creaturesuggestions

This is my first creature suggestion and I worked pretty hard on the art that I did for it so please, no rude criticisms, tips would be appreciated though!

So...

Here is the link to my art.
NOTE: There is more then one image so please scroll down to see the rest.

https://imgur.com/a/mzglM

Name: Jaala

Needs to evolve: Feeds
Egg stage (stage one): 0 feeds
First stage: 125 feeds
Second stage: 300 feeds

Date: ?
Habitat: Forest
Height: 1.6 meters
Weight: 50 lbs.
Obtained from: ?

Descriptions:

About the egg: by @eggslover:

The Jaala egg has been a mystery to all humans ever since the beginning of time, its egg has ivy wrapping around it, as if its protecting it from predators, this is what most people assume, no one knows if the ivy is there from the start, or if it gradually wraps around it. It is very hard to spot a Jaala egg, because of its brown shell and the ivy wrapping around it.

About the creature: by @eggslover

The Jaala is rarely alone, they usually live in groups. A Jaala always has Ivy wrapping around it, its almost like its not ivy, just green fur disguised as ivy, although that was proven wrong by the SAR, a lot of people still believe it. It is very hard to spot a Jaala, because of its brown fur and the ivy wrapping around it, but a group that's hunting, or on the move, is easier to spot then a group of resting ones.

Jaala's are very kind and gentle, although they avoid humans, if you get to know them enough, they'll become your best friend for life, they enjoy playing around and are very active, and some suggest that they're nocturnal, but this is not yet proven.

Pings:

@iris1929578
@neko-sama
@thebrokenvibe
@nochicken
@monsteraz
@allie117
@jaysoul
@rededition