Santelff [Christmas Creature Suggestion] :)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
341 posts

fainne_24 • 3 September 2017 at 11:04 AM

Here it is a new creature suggestion for Christmas 😊

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BhIkwqgOh20/WawXIGj7WVI/AAAAAAAADUc/fuii9fJ4y5A_TfKL01c77jMWbWRAxTkrwCLcBGAs/s1600/image1.JPG

I hope you like it!

About the Santelff

Egg Description

The Santelffs are funny creatures that come around at Christmas time. Their eggs are colorful and famous by their holly leaves. If you touch them you can feel the warmth inside, and you feel immediately happy. They have little stars on them that shine a bit, so people can always find them and find comfort standing by their side whenever they need.

Hatched Creature Description

These little creatures love to spread joy and presents around Christmas. They are very friendful and love to chat. They are very proud of their holly leaves, that grow up at the same time they do, turning bigger and brighter. Their stars also change, but they always shine through hard times so those who need them can find them and feel comforted. While growing up, they start to collect presents to distribute on Christmas eve. They evolve for their last stage at the 24th of December, when they carry around their sleights full of presents to spread joy all over eggcave!

#creaturesuggestion

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 3 September 2017 at 11:03 PM

hehe! 😋 it's cute! 😃 nothing like it in the whole cave! 😃 it could be great to see it in christmas, and it might be time for me to revive my old santa froggy! 😃

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 September 2017 at 11:27 AM

@fainne_24 aww how cute! i love the pile of presents that it has 😃. The creature description works really well with it! the very best of luck with this!

Female
341 posts

fainne_24 • 4 September 2017 at 11:58 AM

@rashka & @thedarkarcher thank you so much for the positive feedback 😃 ❤️