PineClan {Role-Play Thread}

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 11 September 2017 at 11:28 PM

Introduction

PineClan has survived much longer than other Clans who have settled here, originally one of six Clans, PineClan now sits as the last remaining Clan out of FrostClan, CreekClan, TundraClan, SnowClan, and MudClan. They have adapted to be able to survive the harsh winters, cold summers, and usually have thick fur. They are agile and have very thick paw pads as a result of walking across pine needles constantly.

Allegiances

Gender Ratio
1:1
PineClan

Leader Blazeheart - Tom

Deputy Singinghawk - Molly

Seer Mistfeather - Molly

Seer Apprentice Ravenpaw - Molly

Warriors Open
Pigeonfeather - Tom - Senior Warrior
Dawnquill - Tom
Duskpool - Molly
Wolfwind - Molly
Silentfall - Tom
Lavastorm - Tom
Mosswing - Molly
Rabbitcloud - Molly
Dapplefur - Molly
Darkthistle - Tom
Fogwind - Tom
Forestfire - Molly
Thorncoil - Molly

Apprentices Open
Crowpaw - Tom
Twitchpaw - Tom
Nightpaw - Tom (14 moons, due warrior ceremony soon)
Fawnpaw - Molly
Doepaw - Molly
Deerpaw - Molly
Tornpaw - Molly
Shadowpaw - Tom
Bitterpaw - Tom
Brokenpaw - Tom
Finchpaw - Tom

Queens Open

Kits Open

Elders Open
Crackingice - Tom
Graypelt - Tom
Ripplesong - Tom

Cats Outside The Clan

Loners Open
Viperpad - Molly
Cavern - Molly
River - Molly
Snowy - Tom
Asha - Tom

Rogues Open
Hazel - Tom
Fox - Tom
Galaxy - Tom
Goldpaw - Molly
Brook - Molly
Bone - Molly
Ember - Tom
Cobra - Tom

Relationship Chart

Mentor - Apprentice

Singinghawk - Crowpaw
Wolfwind - Nightpaw
Dapplefur - Twitchpaw
Pigeonfeather - Fawnpaw
Dawnquill - Doepaw
Silentfall - Deerpaw
Forestfire - Shadowpaw
Darkthistle - Tornpaw
Thorncoil - Brokenpaw
Rabbitcloud - Bitterpaw
Lavastorm - Finchpaw

Crushes

Rabbitcloud => Dawnquill
Singinghawk => Blazeheart
Crowpaw => Twitchpaw
Wolfwind => Dapplefur
Duskpool => Mosswing
Forestfire => Dapplefur
Tornpaw => Fawnpaw

{We may now begin, it is roughly midmorning, the Dawn Patrol is returning, and the Dawn Patrol consisted of Duskpool, Lavastorm, and Rabbitcloud, it was led by Rabbitcloud. Blazeheart has asked that no other patrol be sent out yet. It is a halfmoon.}

Viperpad shifted restlessly on her nest, it had been weeks since she last slept properly. She had scarcely been exiled from the Clan a moon, and while she had always been a bit more distant among them, she greatly missed being around other cats. Viperpad stretched, knowing the best way to actually sleep was to be too exhausted to do anything else. She glanced towards the forest, already plotting out her hunting path. A few seconds later she headed out, carefully stepping to avoid making too much noise on the padded ground.

~~~~~

Blazeheart sat outside his den on an overturned rock, he had a few announcements to make and he had requested patrols be halted until they were done. He watched anxiously for the dawn patrol, knowing that a few of them would be interested in the news.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 12 September 2017 at 6:26 PM

~ Nightpaw & Forestfire ~

Nightpaw sat at the entrance of the healing den, his tail brushing against the lone pine tree in the camp. His three paws where tucked underneath him as he shivered slightly in the dappled shade. He looked up from his paws as Forestfire slid out of the warriors den, she talked with her mother and the older warrior pigeonfeather for a time before catching his eye and briskly trotting toward him. She lay down beside him mirroring, his cold resistant crouch.
“What the matter with you today, you seen to have more storm clouds hovering around you head then usually” Forestfire mused playfully
“I was just thinking Ravenpaw and Crowpaw are probably gonna become warriors before me and my miserable three legs” Nightpaw replied wistfully
“What don’t you like training with our beloved Aunty” retorted Forestfire trying to get a smile out of Nightpaw. Nightpaw exhaled through his nose and smiled, it was good enough for Her.
“Wolfwind is a great mentor but, I have learned every technique she knows” He sighed “I just can’t physically pull most of them off now”
“I know Blazeheart will make you a warrior soon, then you can finally move out of the healing den” She said in a smooth and understanding voice as she rested her head against his shoulder.
“ow Ow Shoulder SHOULDER” Nightpaw yowled. Forestfire pulled away and rested her head on his flank instead
“Sorry” she winced.

~ Singinghawk ~

Mottled sunshine shone on Singinghawk's fur, she was partly shaded by a large pinetree outside of the camp. She sat on a small rock near the back of camp several tail lengths from Blazeheart at his den, so there she sat washing herself and waiting for the dawn patrol to return and relay the morning's news.

~ Crackingice ~

Crackingice lay on the soft well trodden soil near the elder’s den soaked in the midmorning sunshine, a finch feather he has saved for Finchkit to play with later resting next to one large paw.

~ Thorncoil & Pigeonfeather ~

Thorncoil and Pigeonfeather among other warriors sat and lay around the entrance to the warrior’s den, their pelts glimmering in the sunshine and their claws itching for something to do thanks to Blazeheart’s command that no other patrols were to be released.

Deleted • 12 September 2017 at 8:29 PM

Rabbitcloud & Lavastorm

Rabbitcloud sniffed around. Not much danger, but enough prey. Lavastorm smirked and leaned onto Rabbitcloud. "Oh look! I found a rabbit!" Rabbitcloud went forward, making Lavastorm fall off, landing straight on his muzzle. He was always a bit cheeky.

Finchkit

Finchkit paddled through the nursery. No more kits. He pushed around some moss and made a ball of it. Rolling it out, he saw that Crackingice had a feather, and he ignored the moss ball as he clumsily ran over to the elders den.

Twitchpaw

Twitchpaw ran over to where Dapplefur was, nearly tripping. "Is it almost time for training yet?

Fogwind

Fogwind rested in the warrior's den. It was rather boring right now. He went to go take a piece of prey from the fresh-kill pile. It was all thanks to Blazestar's mouse-brained suggestion that no patrols.

Female
7 posts

lyssia • 12 September 2017 at 9:34 PM

DappleFur

DappleFur awakened to the sound of the other clan mates shuffling around, as her eyes fluttered open she arose from her sleeping position and stretched with her paws reaching all the way forward and yawning. She shook her ruffled pelt to smooth it out before she padded out of the Warriors den, noticing a rock nearby she plopped on its warm surface. Her tail flicked as she laid on the rock with enjoyment. DappleFur spotted TwitchPaw pad toward her, noticing his slight stumble, she chuckled quietly. As he spoke she wondered where the Dawn Patrol was. "I think we should wait until the dawn patrol comes back, I havent seen them yet. Something might be-" she stopped mid sentence and smiled at TwitchPaw, "Not yet, once the dawn patrol is back we'll go."

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 13 September 2017 at 1:59 AM

~ Crackingice ~

Crackingice rolled over onto his paw, still lying down, as Finch kit bounded toward him.
"Goodmorn'" He rasped
"Are you eyeing this feather, I think your eyeing this feather" Crackingice teased before nudgeing the feather toward the older kit with his nose.
"It's a finch feather" He told the excited kit as he began to bat at the feather.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 13 September 2017 at 5:08 AM

@alastrine please do be wary about wording your posts to avoid controlling the actions of others characters. @neko-sama @lyssia @panda9983

Blazeheart glanced towards the camp entrance, hoping to see the Dawn Patrol soon. He had quite a bit to get done, and the patrol was out later than usual today.

He forced his nerves away, and decided to wait a bit longer. If the patrol wasn't seen soon he would send out a search party. The last thing he wanted was his daughter dead and to be out two warriors.

~~~~~

Viperpad paused in her hunting as movement up ahead scared away her vole. She slunk towards the sound, and to her surprise she was met face to face with two other cats. Viperpad glanced curiously at them, noting how one of the cats seemed split right down the middle on coloration.

"What are you two doing tramping around the forest like a board of foxes? Some of us are trying to hunt." Viperpad snapped, glaring at the brown molly.

"We were actually looking for our uncle." the brown molly explained. "See me and River, my sister, were told our uncle Pinecone could be found around here. But I think we were mistaken."

"Not mistaken, but you found Pinecone." Viperpad meowed, gesturing to the small like of stones she had arranged in her father's grave. "He was killed a moon ago."

River flinched, sorrow flooding into her dual colored eyes. "Oh," was all the other cat said.

"Yeah. So he was your uncle?" Viperpad asked, backtracking a moment.

"Yes, our father, Fircone sent us to find him. We had hoped Pinecone could help us find somewhere we could live at least."

Viperpad snorted at those words. "Yeah, unfortunately his home was barely large enough for his daughter and him to live in. Not to mention the other rogues living around here."

"His daughter? We weren't aware." River whispered, or maybe that was just as loud as her voice got. "May we meet her at least? It is good to know we still have kin."

"You've already met her." Viperpad muttered. "Regardless, if you're still interested there's a group of cats living a bit further in the forest. PineClan. Not sure how well you'd be welcomed if you mention who you're related to though. They tend to be a bit, mistrusting." she added, hesitating on the last word.

Deleted • 13 September 2017 at 4:01 PM

@lyssia

Twitchpaw

Twitchpaw yawned. It was so boring! When are they going to be back? He flopped over and sighed. This was taking forever.

@alastrine
Finchkit

Finchkit batted at the feather. It looked so pretty. "When will I be an apprentice?" Finchkit asked the elders, "I want to go see the forest!" Finchkit batted at the feather some more.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 13 September 2017 at 5:00 PM

@thebrokenvibe Sorry about that ^^ I'm quite new to eggcave rps and it works a little differently on sites I've play, please tell me if I over step anything else. I’ll edit my comment about the dawn patrol now. @neko-sama @lyssia @panda9983

~ Crackingice ~

"Youngn' with moves like that you should already be a warrior" Crackingice purred adjusting one of his front paw to rest over the other.

Female
7 posts

lyssia • 13 September 2017 at 6:13 PM

Darkthistle

Darkthistle padded out of the warrior den silently, his long dark fur bouncing with every stride. Noticing DappleFur he walked and sat behind her, watching Twitchpaw yawn. Darkthistle's ears swiveled with noise as he listened to their conversation.

Dapplefur

Dapplefur laughed a little and said, "Wait a few minuets Twitchpaw," she smiled, "-they'll be here soon." Her tail flicked as she sat up next to her brother, Darkthistle. Her white paws shifted as she awaited his response. "How'd you sleep?" she quietly asked Twitchpaw, wrapping her soft tail around her paws. Her green eyes examined Darkthistle in curiosity to his mood.

Tags
@thebrokenvibe
@panda9983
@alastrine
@neko-sama

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 13 September 2017 at 6:59 PM

@thebrokenvibe
@lyssia
@alastrine
@neko-sama

Fawnpaw yawned as she woke up. Blinking, she woke her sisters up. "Wake up," she muttered softly. When she got only one response, she sighed and started to look for her mentor.

~

Doepaw blinked as her sister Fawnpaw woke her up. "Thanks," she said brightly as she bounded off to find her mentor.

~

Deerpaw drowsily blinked before looking at Fawnpaw. Without a word, she walked away to find her mentor.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 14 September 2017 at 4:08 AM

@neko-sama (We do need the Dawn Patrol back soon) @alastrine @lyssia @panda9983
(As a reference I forgot to put up, Warm Moons refers to Summer, New Life to Spring, Frost Moons to Winter, and Shifting Moons to Autumn/Fall)

Duskpool glanced over at Rabbitcloud and Lavastorm. She smiled seeing how happy the other two members of the patrol were acting. "I haven't caught any trespassing scents, but there does seem to be an abundance of prey scents." she reported as she approached the others. "I just hope the rest of the Shifting Moons will be this pleasant."

~~~~~

Wolfwind warily surveyed the camp. Cats were growing resless and she still didn't understand why Blazeheart had halted patrols. Surely any necessary announcements could wait until the dusk patrol returned. It seemed absurd to halt an entire day just for a bit of news.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 14 September 2017 at 5:56 PM

~ Snowy & Asha ~

Asha Blinked as sunlight shafted into his eyes. He lay curled up in a ball with his older brother, Snowy, wrapped around him, they were sleeping in amongst the larges roots of a massive pine tree on soft needles. Asha leapt to his paw and shook the pine needles out of his fur, rain some down of Snowy. Snowy recoiled from the shower of pine needles and stood up, not opening his eyes, then he scrunched up his face and shook his pelt. “Morning” Snowy yawned.
“Can we hunt noooooooow, pleeeeeeease” Asha whined as he bounced on the spot.
“Yes Asha, just keep your voice down” He hissed “Follow me” he said still a bit groggy but keeping quite, stalking away into the under growth...

Deleted • 14 September 2017 at 8:05 PM

@thebrokenvibe
@alastrine
Do you want them to find the loners?

Lavastorm checked. "Yep. I say we should get back now." Rabbitcloud nodded, then perked up. "Is it just me, or is there a strange smell?"

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 15 September 2017 at 6:09 AM

Nah @neko-sama feel free to bump into them if you want I just needed to say where they are as I haven't posted anything about 'em thus far.

*Silently pleas the Dawn patrol with return before the cold moons come around again*

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 17 September 2017 at 12:16 AM

@neko-sama I can have River and Cavern meet up with cats after Blaze's announcements, as I have a whole little thing planned with them. But the patrol can catch their scent near the border as sort of an early warning.) @alastrine @lyssia @panda9983

Viperpad shifted when the two cats before her didn't leave. "Are you expecting something?" she asked, "Because the best I can offer if you don't want to join the Clan is to ally yourself with some nearby loners or rogues and try to find a space to live."

The brown molly shook her head, "No, it's just-" she paused, thinking over her words. "Why would the Clan be mistrusting of you? You don't seem to have done anything. And clearly you're not a hostile blood thirsty rogue."

"You'd best not mention that to the Clan, they have it in their head that I'm a murderer. They're not exactly wrong, I did accidentally cause my brother's death, but they seem to have believed the word of our leader that I killed my closest friend for the fun of it."

River flinched back, "But you didn't right?"

Viperpad glared at her, "Of course I didn't. If I killed him I wouldn't be saying they believed it to have happened. We got in a fight with a rogue, a half-starved rogue at that. I had to get our apprentice back to the camp because the poor thing froze during the fight, and I turned away for a few seconds. When I got back the rogue was gone and my friend was dying."

The brown cat hung her head sadly. "I'm sorry to hear about that."

~~~~~

Duskpool tasted the air at Rabbitcloud's words, "You're not wrong, there is something strange. But with the breeze it could be blowing over from the border. Rogue and loner scent does tend to carry pretty far during these moons. I hadn't seen anything recently though, so I think we should be fine."

Deleted • 17 September 2017 at 6:09 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Not to be rude, but either I'm lagging or the Kit section is missing

Finchkit padded over to the prey-pile and choose a mouse. He gulped it down and went over to the elders. "When do you think I'll be a apprentice?" He saw Twitchpaw laying down bored. "Hi Twitchpaw! When do you think I'll be an apprentice?" Twitchpaw shrugged. "Soon"

Female
7 posts

lyssia • 17 September 2017 at 9:14 PM

Darkthistle

Darkthistle nudged DappleFur dismissing himself. His large paws made a small thump sound as he walked towards the prey pile. Approaching the prey pile he lowered his head picking up a small vole and he he walked to a tree with large roots; snuggling in between them he ate his vole in silence watching his clan mates closely.

Dapplefur

Dapplefur acknowledged DarkThistle's nudge and watched as FinchKit talked to TwitchPaw. She smiled watching the small tabby, stretching her paws she got up and yawned. DappleFur's large green eyes were filled with excitement as she watched a flock of birds fly overhead. She went back into the warriors den and fixed up her moss humming a small tune while doing so. When finished she headed back outside and sat underneath a large pine tree, curling her tail over her soft white paws as she watched the clan members arise from their slumber and share tongues.

Tags
@thebrokenvibe
@panda9983
@alastrine
@neko-sama

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 17 September 2017 at 11:03 PM

@neko-sama You're right, I forgot to transfer it from the sign-up thread. Should be fixed now. @alastrine @lyssia @panda9983

Blazeheart shifted as it grew close to sunhigh. He moved towards his deputy, keeping his voice low. "Has there been any sign of the Dawn Patrol? They've been gone a very long time." he mewed, his voice scarcely above a whisper.

~~~~~

Duskpool shifted as the sun continued to climb the sky. She hadn't heard any patrols apart from their own. "Does it strike you as strange that there hasn't been more patrols?" she asked. "Surely this close to sunhigh we would have seen something."

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 19 September 2017 at 5:16 PM

Sorry @thebrokenvibe My internet connection has been freaking out the last few days -_- @neko-sama @lyssia @panda9983

~ Singinghawk ~

Singinghawk flicked her ears toward her leader's voice and got to her paws, turning around. "I'm not sure their has been any sign of them since the patrol left" she replied copying his low voice however, she didn't seem to be as concerned as he, though there was still a slight worry in her voice "I'm sure they are ok, I know Rabbitcloud has been known to be a little forgetful but the their just late yet you have been on edge all morning, this has happened before Blazeheart, plenty of times. They are probably turning around now if they haven't already, a better question is so important the clan be kept confined to the camp." She finished tilting her head slighty and looking him in the eye.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 20 September 2017 at 6:24 PM

@alastrine @lyssia @panda9938 @neko-sana (We're kinda stuck without the Dawn Patrol returning. And I've made an announcement on the sign-up thread, so please go check that out)

Blazeheart shifted, "There are ceremonies that need to be done before the sun sets. And I have a few announcements for the Clan." He explained, avoiding airing his concerns for the Dawn Patrol.

Deleted • 20 September 2017 at 9:17 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Sorry! I've just finished Gifted Testing at school and just got on. Can you update forms? 😊

Rabbitcloud and Lavastorm
Lavastorm yawned. "Lets go back." They headed back to camp. "I sure hope they aren't too worried.

Twitchpaw and Mosswing`
Twitchpaw was restless. He sat up and dug his claws in. Finally! Mosswing smirked at the young tom's behaviour. "Even for you, you're acting pretty restless." She padded over to some other toms, worried about what this is about.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 22 September 2017 at 1:56 AM

@neko-sama @panda9983 @alastrine @lyssia

Blazeheart breathed a sigh of relief as he spotted the Dawn Patrol returning to camp. He hurried towards the small pool in the camp, climbing up onto the ledge just to the right of it.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting." he called out. This meeting was well overdue and he'd have to have to talk it over with the Dawn Patrol upon the end of the meeting.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 22 September 2017 at 4:50 AM

~ Nightpaw & Forestfire ~

Forestfire titled her ears to the sound of Blazeheart’s words, She lifted her head from her brother’s side and got to her paws before shaking the pine needles from her rich brown and orange fur. “I wonder what it was that was so important to stop half a day’s patrols” she murmured as she stepped out of the pine tree’s shadow and in the sunlight, she paused and turned around waiting for Nightpaw “Come on” she teased. Nightpaw rolled back on his haunches and raised himself to a standing position wincing on reflex slightly as he did so
“Alright i’m here” he said reaching her side “I’m not helpless… quit patronising me with that look” he said not really taking himself seriously and laughing slightly. “Welp, let’s find out we have been wasting the morning for” he said after signing heavily.

~ Thorncoil, Pigeonfeather & Crackingice
~

“-And then I said rabbits can’t climb trees” Crackingice said with a croaky purr and hitting one large paw on the dusty ground, Thorncoil shook her head smiling, she couldn’t tell if she was amused or that was the worst joke she had ever heard, well she didn’t have to think for long as she heard Blazeheart’s voice ring out. Thorncoil looked to Pigeonfeather as if to ask
‘Do you know what this is about’ Pigeonfeather just gave her a knowing smile and those three amongst other cats moved to take their place around and on the pool’s rocky rim.

~ Singinghawk ~

Singinghawk smiled as Blazeheart dashed pasted, her whiskers twitching with amusement, She took her place on a lower ledge by the shallow pool as Blazeheart finished his announcement and waited patiently.

Deleted • 22 September 2017 at 10:24 PM

@thebrokenvibe @panda9983 @alastrine @lyssia
Mistfeather leaped over to the leader. Finally! She settled down and waited to hear the news. Besides, why had he skipped the patrols? She muttered to Fogwind and he murmured in agreement.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 23 September 2017 at 5:41 PM

@neko-sama @panda9983 @lyssia @alastrine

Blazeheart waited until a substantial amount of the Clan had gathered. He held no illusion that they weren't all there, most had already been around because of the lack of patrols.

Once he noticed a decent amount were around he sat up straighter. Briefly scanning the crowd he caught sight of those he would need to call up.

But first, "Finchkit step forward."

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 23 September 2017 at 5:53 PM

@neko-sama @thebrokenvibe @lyssia @alastrine

Fawnpaw stopped to gather where the other cats were. Ceremonies already she thought excitedly. She couldn't wait till her warrior's ceremony. She saw Doepaw move her way toward where she was standing and Deerpaw close to the edge looking wistfully at Blazeheart.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 23 September 2017 at 6:09 PM

(I hope this will post soon my internet keeps dropping out)

~All~

As Finchkit’s name was called the gathered cats whooped and yowled with shared excitement for the clan’s soon to be newest apprentice. Crackingice’s voice could be heard above the throng of noise “I told you that you would be an soon apprentice!” he purred. Nightpaw winced and unsheathed his claws involuntarily, his head ached and he felt very dizzy, it was to loud and he felt very faint.

Deleted • 24 September 2017 at 10:37 AM

@thebrokenvibe @panda9983 @alastrine @lyssia
Finchkit stepped up. This was the most exciting thing ever happened to him, but he felt nervous with all these cats gathered around.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 24 September 2017 at 7:07 PM

@neko-sama @alastrine @panda9983 @lyssia

"Finchkit, from this moment on until you earn your warrior name you will be known as Finchpaw." Blazeheart stated, he shifted slightly, turning towards his next cat of interest. "Lavastorm shall be your mentor."

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 26 September 2017 at 7:05 PM

~All~

There was an up roar of cat’s chanting Finchpaw’s new name and yelling their congratulations to Lavastorm, Nightpaw shook his pelt and blinked a few times reorientation himself before joining in with the enthusiastic calls of his fellow clanmates. Singinghawk nodded to Blazeheart as if to say “Those two are a good choice” though, she shuffled her paws slightly a little concerned why she wasn’t asked about the ceremony or informed it was happening at all. “I-I’m sure Blazeheart had a solid reason” she though to herself.